Alright Jow Forums I've got one question for you

Deens or tuna?

Attached: 1559119589136.jpg (1000x1630, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MdfrMO9aaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is deens?

sardines I'm assuming

That girl looks like my wife but my honey is not a tity monster, I like my women petite.

Deenz. Tuna tends to accumulate more toxins and heavy metals due to its larger size/being higher on the food chain.

>fit
>short hair
>big tiddies
>tall

Attached: 1A1FC02E-F8F1-4F60-BAD4-CE923021F829.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

Sardines
Heard it's better for you than tuna but forgot where or why
But hey you can definitely trust some dude on the internet

CHAD MACKEREL COMING THROUGH!

Attached: Mackerel.jpg (980x551, 368K)

>Deens
MOOOOOOOOODS DDDDDD:

Attached: 1549879758806.jpg (680x793, 41K)

for me, it's gotta be neither of those because i only eat red meat™

Attached: 1557747601496.png (599x800, 397K)

>that image
Perfect mother material

Kippers.

Did someone say mommy?

Attached: 49B9CDB9-73F1-4CD9-A692-73AE1EC1C235.jpg (1640x2488, 1.17M)

>i only eat red meat
Have fun dying at 60 user

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 29K)

that girl spine looks fucking weird

Attached: morrigan.gif (2000x1125, 2.2M)

it's hinoka from fire emblem btw

C'est manifique
Redpill me on this.

>redpill me on kippers
They're tasty

Attached: spongebob-squarepants-patrick-spongebob-patrick-star-background-225039.jpg (800x500, 73K)

Can confirm. Good fatty kippers under the grill are among the best foods.

Oysters

I WANT TO WRESTLE WITH OGA SAN!

Redpilled

Attached: 22C01D98-21DE-4317-B1B8-52DBA28CA6AB.jpg (789x475, 95K)

Salmon

Tuna and also: You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

just like my ex that left my manletass for a 6´4 cook

thx for posting this op, i now feel something again... pain

Attached: 1559036130527.png (740x900, 927K)

Deensfag falseflagging as a tunafag to smear our great image
tunachads rise up

deenz nuts

>that pic
so fucking based bug man

tuna is too lean.
deenz also contain less mercury, if you care about that.

deenz

>muscle girls

if you want to fuck a man, just fuck a man, user.

Chinks are immune to jewish tricks (even though they have their own propaganda problems).

In the Nanjing War Museum, they have several displays of John Rabe, a high-ranking nazi party official and president of Siemens' China branch in the 40s, donning the swastika and even doing the salute I think. The man saved some 100k+ chink civilians from the murderous jap army by staying behind in Nanjing when it was taken, even after the government left. He got together with some other foreigners (mostly Christian missionaries) and made a neutral zone. Every day he'd write letters to both japan's embassy in germany and germany's embassy in japan, asking for all sorts of help in keeping the civilians safe in the middle of the warzone. His right hand in the ordeal was an English nun nurse who killed herself a couple of years after the war ended, supposedly haunted from all the rape she saw. Most of her effort was in keeping the younger girls safe, but Jap soldiers would walk into the neutral zone and snatch many of them either way. Some of the girls never returned, and some came back barely alive, often with genitalia destroyed not only from taking dozens of rapists but from having had rifles, swords and other things shoved into their vaginas.

Anyway the Nazi flag was spread throughout the neutral zone by Rabe and his men to signal Japs were not to do their usual savagery there. There are many pictures in the museum of nazi flags and how it was a symbol of hope for the then helpless chinks.

Attached: c913f858-b9ac-4b5a-b415-613624097f97.jpg (750x450, 44K)

wait wait, so nazis were the good guys all along? Slow down, user. I cannot take too many red pills per day. What's next? are you going to tell me that black people aren't inherently dumb and evil?

>no giant women exist

Attached: about right.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

yes and the nazis had sword basements that shot blades through the floors which would cut up jews and then set them on fire.

Deenz

based model m user

Sardines carry far less mercury as they're small fish, they're cheaper and they have mad calcium

However they taste like shit compared to tuna so tuna everytime son

lmao no they didn't

This is how I feel too.
>tuna is too lean
Don't you add mayo like everyone else does (with the canned stuff)?

Men don’t have a cunny, so it’s harder and less sanitary
>also I’m not gay, user
If you have a problem with fucking a muscular woman, just imagine it as driving a car. Do you want a small, fragile, faggy smart car so you can singlehandedly save the whole world by reducing your emissions? Or do you want a FORD F150, IT DOESN’T JUST RAISE THE BAR, IT IS THE BAR???
If I had a car, it would be more like a Nissan, preferably something I could potentially race in. But for now I’ll dream of the F150, or if we’re being super optimistic, an F450 strong enough to tow my fucking house. Now that’s a woman.

Ok fellas I'm currently a shrimpy 139lbs with no muscle or fat (I'm 15 btw) and I need help with bulking because every season is bulking season for me

More importantly, when you open the can, do you drain all the oil before eating or do you slurp the oil too?

>forever stuck as 5'11" king of the manlets
>older brother is 6'2"
FUCK

Attached: 1561183521148.gif (500x280, 432K)

saved my nigga

t.

youtube.com/watch?=8MdfrMO9aaE

#
t.

www.youtube.com/watch?=8MdfrMO9aaE

t.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MdfrMO9aaE

Not him but I'm a racist and I've concluded africans are as nurture over nature as humans get.

Tuna tastes better
Deenz are okay but eh

Deens are nice, the spine is still there and brittle so you can get spinal fiah gains by eating it up. Sometimes they even come pregnant so you get extra gains from the eggs. It's like a surprise box when you open up a sardine.

based and helicopter pilled

post honey

God I love this artist. People cry about muh same body but man that is one good looking body. He can draw other bodies too, as I have seen a loli one he did, absolutely delicious.

Attached: 1559477415831.png (1100x1540, 1.75M)

The mackerel is also a small fish, so it also has less mercury. However they taste fucking amazing and are still quite cheap. A can of mackerel is maybe ten or twenty cents more than a can of sardines.

Mackerel bro here. I do not slurp the oil or drain the can. I coat the fish in the oil in the can before slopping it into my mouth for the most juiciest tastiest fish feast imaginable.

Mackerel have a nice savory salty taste, and it's accentuated by the olive oil. They are very flavorful.

Less mercury. Tuna is a large predatory fish and accumulates a lot of toxins from it's prey.

Who's the artist?

Gee, I don't know? Maybe it's the name written in large letters on the lower left side of the picture?
Retard.

based dubs

>this level of mental gymnastics only to fuck something similar to a man

wew

S A L M O N
Bream is also very based

Wait, they exist? Post a picture. I seriously doubt 3D can be that good

>6'3" oldest son
>lil brother is 5'11"
Get mogged jej also Sakura a cute

>imagine being a second son past puberty and not mogging your older brother by at least a couple of inches
Lmao, I beat him by 4 and I wasn't even breastfed as much. Imagine if I was

>5'7
>younger brother is 6'3
kek