Britfeel

My Little Sacked Civil Engineer edition

Gay Jewish tranny chaser edition

Attached: britfeellazy.jpg (4400x2823, 1.87M)

MUMMY PROBLEMS 101

tfw my bedroom is the only safe place in this world. Anxiety pls go

What has happened here lads? bloody lamp post has come down

Attached: IMG_0640.jpg (2016x1512, 1.59M)

Why has everytihng on Dream Market suddenly gone way expensive
not spending 60 quids on codeine with paracetamol lads what a joke

Attached: 1536749120125.jpg (1024x888, 46K)

>waited all day to post this
Rent free btw

>think I'm slowly starting to go bald
>my mental health is shite
>haven't had sex in years
>sleep on mums sofa
>used to look half decent but now I look like a pale buff weirdo with sunken eyes
>parents had me old so they will be dead soon
>live in chav shit hole town with no escape unless I sell the family house when my parents die
>billynomates
>retarded
>memed myself into liking men who think they're women
>feel hopeless
at least you ain't me

Attached: 1522402259154.png (357x390, 43K)

>>haven't had sex in years
aww poor normie!

>>used to look half decent but now I look like a pale buff weirdo with sunken eyes
Same lad girls used to say "he cute" but now I look like that faggot that Ariana Grande """"""""""""dated"""""""""""""""""" for a fat pay check.

fabulous muscles

fuck thats bad man, at least you are self aware, im sure there are plenty of mentally ill people that have a similar life but dont see anything wrong with it. Have fun falling asleep tonight

Why would you buy codeine. Just go to the doctor and say Paracetamol and Ibuprofen aren't working to stop your migraine/tummy aches etc. They'll give you the 8mg ones with paracetamol but you can just extract codeine from paracetamol with water filtering.

>Rent free. Your head

>>haven't had sex in years
Yeah definitely a load of normie problems you got there lad.

You can buy 8/500 over the counter for 2 quid

Good day lads, i've been admiring the fair maiden Moni for a while now and as you lads are fully aware; I'am a perfect well mannered gentleman.

As such I would like to officially announce my intention to court her over a period of weeks deemed polite with all you lads acting as our chaperones to ensure that the rules of etiquette are upheld.

Moni my Love, my Sweet, my chocolate skinned Princess. I shan't rest until we are joined in the holy bonds of matrimony.

Wa.

You value pussy too much, its not the only precursor to doomer neetdom

I need so one to come stab me please.

Even better then. Just don't fuck up the water extraction and kill your liver.

You joking laddo.
I have a script for 200x30/500mg ones already but I can't be arsed doing CWE on those all the time, it's annoying and difficult and I feel like I'm losing a lot of the codeine in it.

water filtering =/= CWE

probably more a robot than you two incels.

sex is overrated and easy to get if you want it

the ultimate cope.

all women are essentially prostitutes, just have differnet costs

Why do I have to wait 2 weeks for a gp appointment unless it's "urgent"? I don't know if it's fucking urgent I just want to see the doctor about my bloody headaches and the stupid lump in my neck

>sex is overrated
this is a genuine lie and you basically get anyone who says this to contradict their own argument.

I forgot the exact term for it lad. It's been years since i've done drugs other than weed.

Green Book is pretty good, I relate

>Rich white posters give me (you)s to post here
>because it makes them feel better about themselves

>But as soon as I step off this board,
>I go right back to being just another paki to them.

>Because that is their true culture.
>And I suffer that slight alone,

>because I'm not accepted by my own people
>'cause I'm not like them either.

>So, if I'm not paki enough
>and if I'm not white enough
>and if I'm not woman enough,
>then tell me, user, what am I?

Attached: green book.jpg (1366x768, 83K)

ah no worries then, thought you was just chatting about something you don't know about my bad

Ironically paying for it's infinitely cheaper!

Ah yes a fantastic film my dear!

I hope we can watch the blu-ray together, comfy under the sheets with a glass of de-gassed beer each.

>de-gassed beer each.

do you have teh piccy of your degassed beer mate

aww poor virgin
yeah only I don't dye my hair, date 10/10 pop stars and do shitty hack jokes on tv
about to go sleep now
>getting laid once upon a time makes you a normie because I'm a seething virgin and I said so
Definitely a load of incel problems you got there pal

>What am I
A meme.

its cheaper, quicker and probably better if that is what you are in to.

>what am I?
nothing, because you only ever make choices because of emotion

thats why normie women are against it and think its somehow dehumanising or using a women as an object or whatever the meme rhetoric is in nowadays

Normies showing their true colours, you're quick to anger when you're proven wrong.

go then fag get me to then

A Paki sex-offending male that's what you are

They're right, you are a normie. Robots can't get laid, women do not want to be around robots.

People always go on about how its not important/overated. If that is the case bother doing it at all?

>waa normie fuck your feels
>waa you're mean to me
yikes

a sex offender

Im a virgin, i only have the opinion that virginity isnt the one all be all singular thing that is holding me and you back.

Don't remember giving you normies permission to reply to me, shouldn't you be outside right now?

just because you think it's overrated doesn't me you don't like doing it you mong, it's just overhyped by people who haven't had it.

tfw all my past friends are considered great and kind by their other friends but in my head they're the meanest people in the world, they dont want to hang out with me anymore and for the longest time i thought it was because they were being mean to me but really theyre good people and i just have some victimhood issues

post chinamen

if it is fun how can it be overrated?

I list my virginity once I stopped respecting women, instead think of them as existing purely for your pleasure.
The more bitter I become towards them the easier it is to get them into bed, they're barely human.
I used to be like you, I used to be friendly with women and treat them like people but it got me nowhere.

Watch how the normie recoils at being put into an intellectual checkmate.

Sex is a big deal, in fact it's the biggest deal.

>normie hours on a monday
thought you's was in work?

women are basically retarded animals you can have sex with

tfw lonely virgin because i dont think i can stomach every liking or loving a girl

Misogynists where we at?

Why are norms attracted to places like this? They have the entire world.

Imagine being so bitter because you can't get inside any fish flaps. SAD. Many such cases.

nice mgtow/incel larp

I wouldn't care if normies said, oh sex is great! but instead they put in a feign lie about it being shit somehow, yet if its shit why do they do it?

shall I spoonfeed you the meaning of the word overrated first?
fun stuff can be overrated

congratulations *claps*

>fish flaps
very misogynistic and sexist language, with a shade of typical vaginaphobia thrown in.
Do NOT approve.
Check your privilege.

why aren't you having it then if it's so important eh?

>everyone works 9-5
I start at 2
t. normie

I don't like how r9k is so spot on about women.
I'm waiting for one to come along and prove you guys wrong, but so far I've been let down.

Maybe a girl who frequents here would be different? Maybe she'd understand.
Or maybe she'd turn out to be the same as every other girl.
We'll see.

what do you mean? what is r9k right about?

why would anyone call something they enjoy overrated then?

nice one getting brainwashed by the shit on here. Welcome to the socially disabled

Sex is literally the best thing in the world. You are missing out. If a man doesn't
have a penis he should honestly just kill himself, he's missing out on that much.

all the birds ive met have been quite nice 2bh

>underage teenage boys need to leave
Sex is great and all but it's overrated, why do you think couples have more when they first meet but less after they become more close?

this literally wouldn't bother me if a normie said this to me.

sex with someone you love is the greatest warmest feeling possible

Browsing britfeel with colleagues again

>met birds
fucking normie.

some times I can't tell if I'm retarded or not.

Attached: 1502044327888.jpg (512x512, 28K)

pay the outer/r9k/ mongs no mind, lad

Having sex with someone your mad infatuated with, with all those chemicals in your body that are urging you to fuck her, when you slip into her you begin a whole body orgasm

are you the gchq agent of the month?

It's monday and I'm in McDonalds again

The way women behave in general. That you can't trust them and she's always waiting for someone else to come along. Their general inability to remain loyal or tell the truth, ghosting, going on dates simply to have money spent on them etc.

There must be some good ones out there. I won't believe they're all like that, but I imagine decent women marry early so aren't in the pool for long.

Just want a gf that looks like this but is legal. Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 32b7b6f8c60ce3a5a608646b3c473403bbe4b69d.jpg (1010x1435, 885K)

>tfw those chemicals made me walk away from having sex.

because you realize you value it more than it deserves

if incels didnt put such value in it they wouldnt seeth so hard and would be happier being sexless but you mongs fap yourself silly and obsess over it even more over something you cant have because you fell for the memes like beta cucks

Might be mercedes driver of the month if I'm lucky

it is tough being a top shagger. no one understands our pain

I can't imagine even one person saying they'd be happier sexless, its a cope of the century.

This, abandon attachments to end your suffering.

One that looks like this is alright as well though, I'm not really fussy.

Attached: 7b610f3677e23243be9fb8277ce51730bda7fd6c.jpg (428x600, 63K)

asexuals are real and so are happy virgins

Sad news about Kieth flint dying lads boomers in mourning tonight

let me have a word with my mate big dave and we'll see if we can sort something out

this is true but women change and it's not a vast majority are shitty

fackin ell u oughta b 'anged in that publik square!

you realise asexuals still have sex right?

Nice lad just let know and I'll leave you my address.

Attached: 6b9c22bf9e45acaea25312a3e726c7de7b0d7c29.png (1000x715, 788K)

tfw told some mates of my mates that im asexual, they saw right through it and were laughing

Kat is more annoying than most posters because he acts as if he's smart but is clearly as dumb as a box of rocks

you know fish can fly right?

pour a can of monster on the curb