Will we ever reach a point where the most extreme body types will be easily achievable through medical advances?

Will we ever reach a point where the most extreme body types will be easily achievable through medical advances?

Attached: 15CC8BCF-DE92-4B91-AABE-A51AD2CBE8FB.jpg (867x1059, 197K)

And I’m talking about the most extreme, the 0.0001% outliers in all ways (height, muscular development, sexual characteristics, etc)

Attached: FE588681-1947-4AF5-8F8A-58B5F48E8C31.gif (400x300, 1.68M)

Most are but those voiceboxes break easily and the men can bald..

you mean stereoids?

Who is this Jesus christ

Imagine throwing today's peak physiques into the middle age. Now imagine going the same distance into the future. We'll reach godhood.

what if she accidentally grabbed your head between her thighs and crushed it like a watermelon wouldnt that be funny haha

Not true, because no one in the middleages cared about their muscles. Our society cant really get much more superficial than today.

Szandra Hovarth, according to Google.

Attached: szandra-horvath-15007878158plc4-700x864.jpg (700x864, 97K)

>182cm
Yeeesss I'm coming

I doubt it. The average IQ of society is collapsing due to dysgenics and (((immigration))). Millennials and Zoomers will be lucky to live in a somewhat functional society when they are old.

Truth. ..unfortunately

>no one in the middleages cared about their muscles
>society cant really get much more superficial
How did you got so wise, user? How did you learned so much? You have every answers!

Idiot.

Yes, of course. Look at the fittest bodies from the '50s and you can see that those who care and have the money and the time will absolutely be gorgeous!

Will health and fitness overall increase? Will everyone have access to healthful food, leisure time, and medical advances? Only time will tell.

>tfw born too early for CRISPR gf

aw shucks. She could have been so pretty.

The possibilities...

Attached: 13B0D225-1FD4-43E4-B151-CD0306C2A0A0.gif (334x343, 1.94M)

>The average IQ of society is collapsing due to dysgenics and (((immigration)))
False. Source: The well known Flynn effect.

I wish i had a gf like her, she is perfection

Attached: 1558077207527.png (501x585, 172K)

It's already been done through selective breeding. This is the result of trying to create cows with a severe deficiency in myostatin, the protein which limits muscle growth. You could theoretically do the same in humans.

Attached: 0_THP_CHP_011218SLUG_3298JPG[1].jpg (1200x900, 109K)

absolute retard

Hahahahaha, omg, hahahaha.....

What thighs?

except most mediaeval knights could mog the fuck out of crossfitters and weightlifters today with their functional strength. Imagine training with a sword from the age of 12 until a full grown man. Not to mention peasants who had crazy farmer strength from a lifetime of toil.

Attached: knight.jpg (480x640, 46K)

She looks like a JoJo character.

Araki can't draw women nearly that attractive

would suck his dick

>women

I just want everyone to have a similar base strength. It's fucking retarded that I have to lift for years and years to get to the couch potato average of half the population.

Dr. Edward Dutton argues that the Flynn effect is already collapsing and that it was never actually evidence of a genetic IQ increase.
He says it was more like the population rose to meet its potential via nutrition and education while simultaneously its max potential was decreasing.
He places the most intelligent generation as in the 1700s and everything after that being increasingly dumb via more dummies surviving.

Dutton is a kook

>mfw her clit is probably bigger than my dick

Attached: abd.jpg (406x451, 31K)

Women will become as strong as men and it'll change society in a way you can't imagine, dream or hell? both.

On the plus side, everyone will be expected to throw hands if they won't stop talking shit. And domestic abuse to guys will actually be taken seriously.

On the other, there will be no more basis for gender identity beyond procreation. That means you fags will actually have to form your own identities instead of mindlessly parroting masculine rhetoric in place of an actual personality.

kek

Women will be stronger and bigger. Few things can compare to their jealousy of some other girl being better than they are

Attached: 6AF7F7EC-CDE0-4C9B-9CD7-8821ABE45A1E.jpg (456x640, 69K)

Either myostatin blockers or a gene therapy with the same effect needs to be invented. Not only will you be shredded, but you’ll be shredded and in great health even in old age. Behold the bully whippet.

Attached: B9C7608B-AC8E-4356-A961-003D1D8DA933.jpg (880x584, 353K)

Not really, most medieval weaponry wasn't that heavy. A lot of men at arms would have been well built but certainly not massively strong by modern standards
>peasants with a lifetime of toil
They had more days off than we do. They didn't actually need to work that hard, most heavy stuff was done as a group in the village commons.
Archery required a lot of back strength but that's about it

Changes in available nutrition since then makes a big difference, too. Peasants ate like shit, and even a knight wouldn't have had as much ease of access to food of even decent quality compared to the middle class or even many lower class Americans. That's one of the reasons why people are so god damn big now, and I don't mean the obesity. We just grow bigger and bigger species-wide as nutrients have become more and more available. Even a short guy by today's standards would be average or even slightly above average by those old standards. Someone like The Rock, even late 90's Rock before he got all mega roided, would be considered a giant that people would whisper folk tales about back then. Let alone a guy who's giant now, like Brian Shaw or Thor Bjornsson. Speaking of, here's Thor breaking a 1000 year old Viking strength folktale. We have people now who can outlift potentially fictional legends of old.

Attached: 54d25030eab8eaf64e89a693-750-413.jpg (750x413, 123K)

Unironically delt to arm ratio goals