Let's see some progress photos

Let's see some progress photos.

Here's 5' 10" 246 -> 215. Still fat with a long way to go but I'll get there. Used to look great in my early 20s and been back in the gym/dieting 3 months so I'm pretty pleased with how my physique/ strength is coming back after all the years off. Benched 240 for 10 last night and feeling good. Will probably need to slow the weightloss down or I'll start burning up muscle soon. 25 more lbs and I should be there.

Let's get some motivation in here, I'm feeling lazy today and need it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-154038_Dropbox.jpg (1079x727, 455K)

You need to cut down to 130-140.

He's not getting anywhere until he's below 100.

I don't think I'll go below 180 regardless of what I look like. In highschool I was 185 with abs so im hoping that weight/ result is still a possibility.

I got blackpilled hard when I started my fat loss journey, I had to get down to 65kg to lose all my fat and then bulk up without blowing up my waist. You always need to lose more than you think. It's over

3 months only to be able to 240 for reps?jeez.starting bench?

>Dropbox
Fake fucking fag larper that is not you
Get reported

mirin boomer forearms

I think in general you're right but ive already been here before. That logic applies way more to thr majority of people on this board that are lifting and not being sedentary for the first time in their lives and have no muscle development at all. 180 should do it and if it doesn't then oh well. 140-160 is crazy light.

lol we all gotta pick back up somewhere.

That's where I store progress pics, not sure why anyone would larp as a fat ass that's now slightly less fat

Heavy hammer curls is all you need man, I don't do anything else for them

thanks, mine are shit, I'll add those and see.

>tfw having pectus excavatum AND gyno

Dropped from 98kg to 85kg @194cm. Happy to have escaped the skinnyfat confinement and looking forward to finally start bulking.

Attached: rgf.png (730x723, 511K)

Do them seated while sitting upright. I notice that most people stop the rep about even with their chest and I tend to take it further than that and tap the top of the dumbbell on my shoulder, then go down. All the pain (progress) is at the top of the rep imo

Looking much better man. Good work on your chest.

DISGUSTING! Cover up them Hershey Kisses nips of your Pajeet!

Tall bastard REEEEE

That's a tall, big black man
not a pajeet.

Thanks man. Curious to see how my chest develops over time due to the pectus.

You make me blush user.

Nice progress shame about the gyno but don’t worry as your pecs grow it will be less of a problem

Attached: 9F3B7E9B-9055-419C-95EE-AE0F14FC8B1A.jpg (1026x1280, 149K)

Nice. Stats?

5,11 wish I was 6+ and 180 pounds

Attached: 80E31698-EAF8-4C38-826B-4ACD16DCE3C2.jpg (826x1624, 110K)

Shoulders look great. You look drug free so that's great to see.

What?

Attached: D613BA15-FE2B-4E54-81F5-3393822A0DCA.jpg (826x1624, 119K)

You roided for that physique?

No just weird thought you were accusing me

Attached: C4A9B5A1-E53A-40B9-8F58-90D687CDD4D9.jpg (826x1624, 122K)

lol I said you looked drug free with great shoulders, that's as good as a compliment gets on fit bruh

Bump

lol always love seeing your posts here breh keep it up

>not sure why anyone would larp as a fat ass that's now slightly less fat
obviously you were a hambeast and now you're larping as a fat ass

Sick burn

Only one apparently everyone else just hates and complaints it’s this guy again

That's why I love seeing it LOL

5'6 manlet on my 7th week of cutting 5 more weeks to go

Attached: 20190621_150006.jpg (1440x2146, 1.1M)

I don't think you should've started a cut. You need to put on some more mass, then go for it. Either way, you're making progress

Yeah I need mass but I wanted a low bf% base to start with. If I bulk at low bf itll make cutting in the future that much easier and shorter

why do poos always have gyno? there's way too many of you pajeets on Jow Forums

agreed

You're 5'6 without shoes right? How much did you weigh and how much do you weigh now?

What are you eating bro? I've been eating nothing but chicken, broccoli and fish. Plus some vitamins saying under 2k calories a day. Only managed to lose 9 pounds in 3 weeks

154.5 to 149.2

Went from 200 to 190 in my first month of lifting after dropping from 260 to 200.
5'11"
Didn't think I'd notice a difference, but I feel like I lost a bit in my stomach. Ignore the shit pose and just fuck my shit up hair on the left.

Attached: 1Month.jpg (1920x1920, 443K)

Honestly.....I eat a ton of big ass breakfast sandwiches (35cal bread, eggs, bacon, pastrami/ham), cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and if im feeling like a fat ass (daily), I'll fry up 2 bags of riced cauliflower with chicken stir fry seasoning and veggies/ any available meat. You can have a HUGE plate of food for 500cal with riced cauliflower. I don't count calories per se but I only eat OMAD on a cut and if I snack, it's summer sausage or cottage cheese.

Meat, veggies, or high protein dairy is all I fuck with.

Where you from? Qt

Yeah I started at 115kg and went down to 85kg I thought my flat stomach weight was goin to be 80kg.

I fucking wish lol. I'm thinking 70/75kg now with a shitload of lifting

Keep in mind at 245lbs i have a TON of extra weight to lose and it goes quick at the start. If you're leaner than me, 3 weeks might be a super good number for 9lbs.

are you the gem poster? Im not interested in anyone else

Fresh off the press

>32 year old boomer here
>goal is 150lbs

I have had a shit diet in the last 2 months and I started drinking again.. so my progress isn't where I want it to be. I also have been lazy at the gym. Feels absolutely awful. going to put the bottle away and hopefully get back on track.

Attached: progress.jpg (1358x662, 192K)

about 18 months I think.

Attached: 1-2.jpg (854x668, 94K)

nicely done!

hes actually not drug free thats why he responded that way hahahahaha

Post glutes so we can make an accurate assexment.

So what's your current bf%?

I leave that up top you guys. I guesstimate 17-19%... still fat
Disappointing and that makes sense.

You're clearly on drugs.I'm 6'0 and during the same time period my gains were not as good as yours.
Also your vascularity is suspicious.