/fast/ Cold Water Edition

It's been almost three fucking days why hasn't anyone made a new general god damn fatties

Attached: cold-water-1240x661.jpg (1240x661, 75K)

because fasting is a meme fad diet

If i fast and drink nothing but protein shakes will that fuck up my fast?

Wrong, it saved me

internittent fasting and 1-3 fasts are fine, above that, its a meme

Currently 75 hours since last meal. Went keto two days before the fast. So I was already in ketosis before starting the fast. Jogged 4km yesterday, lifted a bit today.
Going for 216 hours, not sure if om gonna make it, but whatever. Wish me luck boios

post body

>still falling for the multiple meals meme

Good luck man, it takes some mental fortitude to get there.

Need a good cutting routine
6 years of lifting, built fat

Just got off an 86 hour. Good luck

Thanks. Im actually not that hungry, but im craving food a little. Looking forward to eating again. Fasting really makes you think how much we take food for granted inn our society. Feels caveman man

Attached: 6K8C9520.jpg (3464x2309, 1.26M)

they all starved

I'm still chugging along this month. I stopped working out cause my arms been feeling funny and took a week off fasting routine but im still going to loss 5 lbs this month. Fasting is great

t. down 40 lbs

Attached: 1554786940517.png (582x586, 199K)

Is a juice fast beneficial at all? Obviously it's not a true fast so wont get the full benefits as still consuming calories, but I'd there a point?
It has calories brainlet

Ive lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks fag

Also if not multi day.

Can someone give me a simple summery of what to do when fasting and how long?

Start finally to get shot together and lose weight /fast/ dies I guess it's for the best these threads were basically just the same 10 or so recycled questions asked over and over again kek

Attached: 1558155535144.jpg (480x853, 24K)

Faggot, I just like 5.5 lbs in a little over 3 days and i'm not even overweight. Sure some of it is water weight but even if half of it somehow is that's still amazing.

*lost

137 now and the lower belly fat still showing no signs of going away. I originally thought cutting to 130 would be it, but if I have to go to 120 I'll do it.

4 days into my fast and my friend invited me out to get burgers. How will this effect my fast if I eat one but continue fasting after?

yes/no
good if you follow it till you die
bad if you fast for a week and then live a normal life
it has STUPID FAST results but you just cant stop fasting
the ride never ends

G-Guise, is it normal to be losing weight as fast as I am? I weigh 175 and am losing over 1.5 lbs a day for the last 5 days. On one end i'm happy but at the same time i'm fucking scared.

Attached: 1382743370757.gif (150x113, 942K)

is fasting good for belly fat? I have pretty big love handles but the rest of my body fat is relatively well distributed

I've seen a guy here say he lost a pound and a half a day fasting before.

3 main fasting types from hardcore to less hardcore
>One Meal A Day (OMAD)
Eat one meal a day
>Alternate fasting
Eat on one day, eat nothing the other
For the two above make sure not to each more than you normally would when you actually do eat
>Straight up fasting
Don't eat anything for several days at a time. If this is your first time doing this I would say do no more than 3 to 4 days because there are slight dangers if you re-feed to suddenly

Yeah but i'm not a fat fuck and have a normal 2.5k maintenance level. According to my math I should be at most losing 5 lbs a week, not fucking 10.

Female? Or 5'1?

I'd just go with it. I'm eating like 500-1000 calories a day and only losing 2 pounds a week.

Male 5'5-5'6. Completely untrained.

>belly fat
Fat doesn't work like that. You don't just lose fat in a certain area. So basically fasting (and losing weight) is good for ALL of your fat. If you are scared of getting too skinny in your other body parts then you should lift (Yes, even if you are a woman or gay)

>Is a juice fast beneficial at all
There's no way it could be beneficial since it constantly spikes insulin.

RIP muscle mass

I wonder how much was precious muscle? Probably half.

>Got a stomach flu on Sunday.
>Unable to eat for 3 days. Drinking literally nothing but water. Any type of food from chicken to Jello is absolutely inedible to me.
>Wednesday comes around, appetite been suppressed for so long that I'm unable to get it back. Feel completely normal regardless, no stomach pains or lightheadedness.
>6 days pass of purely water consumption.
>23 pounds lost.

Should I keep going or should I eat just in case? My stool is pitch black but I'm still ok I think.

kg, 197cm male

I'm the same (fat now). When I was skinny, 120 was fine for me, but 130 is when I started to notice fat on my stomach.

*affect

Fug. That makes me feel better though, at least there is an end in sight.

Attached: 1557289844353.png (2048x1152, 2.06M)

Fuckin' hell, does anyone have the copypasta from the regular threads at least?

Better off without it, 90% of it was dangerous advice based on completely unresearched conjectures.

I’m on day 2 of my first fast and I don’t see any progress. What gives?

How many calories should you get on OMAD? Say I'm eating 2000 calories normally and went on OMAD, how much should I eat then?

2000 calories obviously...

Also, are you literally a girl? Why do you eat so little?

I'm 30 minutes away from finishing my 3rd 5 day fast in 3 weeks and I have a pizza in the oven but I'm so tempted to snack on some pepperoni....

SO PLEASE LEND ME YOUR ENERGY!

Attached: tiny image of goku trying to create the spirit bomb.png (175x209, 79K)

I noticed i burp a fuck lot ever since i started if, I'm talking like multiple burps every 3 minutes, any ways to counter this?

how do i get upboats on the /fast/ server? i want a colored name so people take me seriously but i don't know how to earn karma to get a promotion. how to join the cool kids club and get in on the circlejerk?

Bump goddammit

wtf is this
you think people burn tons of calories while being sedentary? It's so fucking hard to lose weight unless you cut a lot to calories from your diet. 2000 is normal, only faggot athletes need 4000+ stop being a bloatlord

I binged a few days ago and still feel fat from it. I'm considering a 3 day fast to reset the damage but I dont want it to become a binge/fast pattern

Do it bro, it's the way forward.

What I did to nuke my appetite was piss a little in my favorite milkshake and then forced myself to drink it, then I puked and basically I won't eat now even if I'm dying.

what's with people getting kidney problems when they break a long fast? that's the only thing stopping me from doing this, been fasting for like 3 days now but thinking of breaking it day 5 because I have to go to an event day 6 will eating at the event fuck me up?

i’ve never done a fast beyond 3 days, but people say to break very gently, aka take a 24 hour period of only eating broth and soup before eating real food

I've found fasting is more like a tool for cleansing and resetting, but not for extended periods of time. These days I do 2 back to back 48s with a small refeeding in the middle to reset things and go back to mainly carnivore at a deficit. I just want to vomit everytime I try the snake juice, so i'm sticking to this instead.

Only info I can bring up on Google is that Kidney damage is a worry from fasting if and only if you already have Kidney Disease, can I ask where I can find this info on Kidney damage from so I can evaluate it myself?

>not eating
>diet
wut

>ending your fast on a frozen pizza
That must be hell. Should've went with bacon/chicken, literally anything without so many carbs.

Did you start your fast on pizza?

Are you chugging water or something? That's way out of what should happen. Does it happen later into the fast or sooner?

Was it a high-carb binge or low-carb binge? I always have to resist the urge to eat a bunch of taco bell but a binge on chicken breast and bacon is great. Next time, plan your binges and make sure they're low carb so you have an easier time going into another fast.

You'll basically be starting from scratch.

>breaking fast with pizza
Bad idea. Prepare your anus.

Nobody binges on high-carbohydrate food.

101 lbs lost in 131 days. Fasting focused lifestyle. It's nice to be a shower. Keep eating multiple meals ya fat pig.

I broke a 21 day fast with KFC burgers

I bet this guy eats Jasmin rice

>My stool is pitch black
Sounds like you've got some internal bleeding going on man.

You're retaining water because you're stressed out. Relax and know it's going to happen.

For real here, how did that turn out?

I never had any issues with refeeding

That's good. What was your refeed?

Yeah I'm trying to lose fat so idk why 2000 isn't normal. I could probably get away with less honestly.

Been on an IF for almost a week. My appetite has kind of plummeted and I haven't been eating properly. Pretty sure I woke up with the keto flu this morning. What should I be eating to re-up my electrolytes?

>how to re-up electrolytes
Eat electrolytes, ie. salts.

As I said KFC but mainly burgers, and cheese
I wasnt hungry on the 2nd day of refeed had to force myself to eat because I was still in ketosis I think. When I said I didnt have any issues with refeeding it was ment to be like I never had issues, so I dont know what was supposed to happen, I just ate stuff I missed

I do

Yeah I came into a similar problem where I became just too lazy to refeed but knew that if I didn't I'd be extremely hungry later and break it.

you mean for a giant squirt of water?
senpai I've been spewing h20 out my sphincter for the last 24 hours before my fast ended.

>having BM problems during a fast
then you are doing something wrong

It's fairly common from what I've seen. Magnesium supplements seem to be the main culprit.

Bro I had water shits during my 21 day fast only for like 2 days when I started

Look the important part of this is to stay hydrated during this period of time, since your body is in essence venting putrid water

post things that dont break the fast, I start:

1. Water

I'm on a 300 calorie diet, can I drop 50 kilos in the next three months?

Diet Cola :)

no, and 300 calories is unhealthy as fuck, either fast or eat normal reducing normal calories

Cope, fuck healthy it's what's sustainable for me. Pure fasting is ass.

Dude just do a keto diet you wont feel hungry and you wont fucking die
Read up on starvation mode, there was even an experiment US army did where they gave soldiers little kcal a day and it was pretty fucked up

Fasting isn't a diet
No. But it might be easier to start, not for any other reason than fear.
Just stop being a pussy and bite the bullet, it's easier to do because you'll get used to it faster.
Just remember that CICO is still at play. You most likely lost closer to 2-2.5 pounds

I don't feel hungry at all, the 300 calories comes from coffee. Apart from that, I take 6mg nicotine and 100mg modafinil and some T3 pills so hunger is nonexistent and I'm running hot like a furnace. Oh yeah

Yeah, because eating is not fasting, you mongloid. You need to understand that the body responds to not eating at all much better than eating very little.

TAP WATER BREAKS YOUR FAST, IT'S THE MICROPLASTICS, FLUORIDE AND BIRTH CONTROL

Well I don't respond well to purely fasting so my body's gonna have to live with that. I'm thee days in already and doing just fine. Fuck this

A fat fast possibly? You only eat fat, your insulin will be low but you won't be fasted

Do you have a 5000 kcal metabolism?
It gets easier with time. Your body isn't used to not eating. It's used to you eating at specific times and preparing itself for the food just before that (what you think is hunger). If you manage to pass 3 days, it will get much easier. Are you drinking your snake juice?

This! Same for me and my brother and my dad good sir.

Why are you guys so keen on these 38 hour plus fasts? Is it cuz your trying to get down to 10 percent or something? Ive been doing IF occasional OMAD and keto and thats working great so far.

I've been fasting on and off from 2015 to 2017, I dropped down from 115 to 90 kilos. Then I fucked up and ballooned up to 130. I'm currently at 120 and I've made a lot of progress lifestyle wise, I don't care about eating at all and I no longer miss the taste and flavor of food. Pure fasting always gets me down by day 4, I feel very weak, numb, dizzy when I stand up, my teeth ache a lot and basically it's not something I want to endure. So coffee fasting it is, I just want to become a 65kg skeleton and maintain for life, which is totally doable since my eating habits are now changed.