This is the worst shipping company on the planet earth...

This is the worst shipping company on the planet earth. I think even 3rd world countries have smarter logistics companies.

>USPS CA to NY - 2 days
>UPS CA to NY- 2 days
>FedEx CA to NY - 8 days
>FedEx place literally less than 1 hour from here (depending on traffic) 5. fucking. days.

And they're the most expensive shipping out there. What a twilight zone of a company.

Attached: 10-11-12 FedEx Operating Companies.jpg (768x444, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fedex-sucks.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And people actually believe all the propaganda about USPS being shit. It's actually the largest and most efficient delivery system on the planet and also profitable. Sociopathic corporate assholes just really, really, REALLY hate any peasant being paid a living wage.

Something probably happened with your package causing it to get delayed. Used to work there as a forklift operator, we'd have a giant area in the warehouse of shit that got fucked up/lost then showed up out of nowhere.

whatever you do don't ship with UPS unless you want your package destroyed.

make a more efficient system and you'll be rich in no time. This is the fastest system the free market has come up with.

Nice reading comprehension, chief.

There are at least 4 other companies that do things in a fraction of the time that FedEx does.

calm down mate you'll get your dragon dildos soon enough

But I want them noooooooooooowww
original dildos

there's currently a lot of a snowstorms and floods going on in the East and West coast so expect a lot of delays. It's not just FedEx.

Look. I'm patient. My rectum isn't. If things take too long, it's going to start taking things out on ME.

It's really fustrating when a vendor ships stuff to the company I work at via FedEx.

We have security footage of the drivers sitting in the truck and marking packages as delivered when they didn't get out of the truck. We usually ask that no deliveries be made with FedEx but not everybody listens.

fedex-sucks.net/

I work for FedEx. You'd be surprised how many packages get lost/destroyed/stolen all the time. I honestly have no idea how this shitty company even stays in business, they are without a doubt the worst option you could use.

You're a retarded idiot. USPS has most of their mail move through FedEx. In fact they're USPS largest contractor. Also if your complaining about recent mail there has been shit weather across the us no shit things are delayed.

cast away was pure kino though

>You'd be surprised how many packages get lost/destroyed/stolen all the time
No, I wouldn't. It's a zoo and they shouldn't even be in business. Why anyone still uses them is beyond my comprehension.

Don't even get me started on that shit. FedEx's "give us your package and we'll just let the federal post handle it. (never mind the fact that you can just do that yourself for half the price)" bullshit.

I mean I've never had an issue with FedEx in fact where I live they're more reliable than anybody else. In fact all my EMS packages from my family are all delivered two day via FedEx from Japan to Florida. Plus UPS is so shit here I've made about $3,000+ bitching to Amazon about my shit being late so I can't complain.

I load delivery vans for FedEx, it's a pretty good gig for an entry level job, pays decently too.
I throw boxes all the fucking time lol

I know y'all throw boxes. If I wanted a intact package I would use DHL. Only issue is they deliver it in a gigantic plastic bubble with a hamster rolling it around.

This is definitely the worst shipping company in the world.
Swedish/Danish people know the pain,well at least Swedish

Attached: 2my3an3l9y0rqm4b.jpg (1000x622, 438K)

And UPS and USPS doesn't have that problem. Why does fedex?

PostNord is even worse. It took them a fucking month to get my package from Sweden to Finland.

>postnord
scandinavia really needs to calm down with this anglo pride shit, i didn't know the skyrim courier now delivers to the rest of yuropoor

I've had that problem with shipping to Canada before but that was more because Canada itself is a nation of retards. Border customs coupled with general Canadian asininity was cause for one big, month-long headache.

I work for FED EX express.
Yeah I work at Federal Express Express.
I'm probably stupid but, it's the only job that called me back when I applied.