Do you wash your hands after shitting and/or pissing?

Do you wash your hands after shitting and/or pissing?

No here.

Attached: image.jpg (280x180, 33K)

Yes. Otherwise, I'd basically be rubbing my dick on everything.

i just rinse with water only after shitting

I never do but I carry around a Kit Kat wrapper in case people ask about my hands.

The reason noone wants to he with you.

only after shitting

Wash with soap after shitting and just wash after peeing

I wash with my piss since it's sterile coming from my body.

fucking pajeet, learn to shit

Attached: 1551255799115.jpg (659x609, 85K)

If Im peeing and dont touch my dick then no. Always after shitting. Thats just disgusting

>Do you wash your hands after shitting
Yes.
>pissing
No. I pee in the sink and only touch my peepee, which is clean. No reason to wash my hands.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (457x615, 50K)

You touch the toilet, which is dirty.

>You touch the toilet
I pee in the sink. I forgot this isn't old Jow Forums where such a thing was standard procedure.

Yes, hygiene is essential.

Wouldn't shake hands with any of you without gloves. i wash hands after touching my genitalia from peeing and same for when i masturbate.

>i wash hands after touching my genitalia from peeing and same for when i masturbate.
Why?

well think of it this way, if you were eatting at a fast food place and you knew people were touching their junk and then went straight to preparing your food would your appetite for said food be the same? to me its just disgusting. maybe its not a big health risk but i still can't stomach that.

Admittedly, not when I'm at home.
I'm gonna wash my hands now tho.

I have 4 big pump bottles of purell.

What does me washing my hands have to do with normalfags washing their hands?

I don't wanna touch things with dick fingers?

Why? Is your penis not clean? Why do you treat the skin of your penis different than the skin on your stomach or arm?

Depends, if i'm excercising or sitting for awhile my crotch can get sweaty and crotch sweat does not smell like upper body sweat and so i just instinctively want to disinfect.

>sweat
>disinfect
??

You must be in europe or africa, here in america almost everyone does

as in use soaps to remove the smell. sweat usually leaves behind residue. this is one reason why we dont just wash off in the shower without using soap.

Wash with soap after shitting for about 20 seconds you fucking degenerates. Have you ever heard of ecoli?

That is not what the word "disinfect" means.

You have some very warped views of Europe.

no, first hand observations, its a wonder there's no more plague

>people don't wash their hand after touching their dick
Do you like the taste of dick in your food?

Gypsies aren't European.

>Do you like the taste of dick in your food?
Even if I ate out, which I don't because I'm not a retard, my hand washing habits have nothing to do with and do not in any way influence other people's hand washing habits.

I know the difference. my statement stands

You don't get cum on your hand when you masturbate?

Precum, sure. Why should I wash that off?

The taste would bother me, but I can't imagine how long you would have to rub your dick around in my food for me to actually taste it.

I have no problem kissing a girl after she gives fellatio, and I can definitely taste some second-hand dick.

Because why would you want to get it on stuff?

You want other people to get it on them?

Low empathy scum.

>answering a question with a question
You are the one saying I should do something extra. Why should I wash precum or even cum off my hand? Isn't wiping my hand on a towel or my pant leg enough?

>You want other people to get it on them?
What damage is it going to do? Even if it does damage, which I doubt, why should I care if normalfags have my icky cum on them?

If it's for my sake yes, if it's for others, fuck them all

Not enough to get rid of the smell and i'm not the guy you replied to. no ones saying you should do shit dude, i told everyone why i wash mine and you wanted to discuss this for whatever reason.

I have a ritual when taking a shit

>i turn off the lights
>i take of my shirt
>i put a towl over the bathroom mirror
>i pull down my pants bend over and proceed to take a dump

Afterwards

>i wipe multiple times
>I turn the tap till the water is hot
>I soap in my hands thoroughly
>I wash my hands in hot water
>I take a washcloth soap it in and wash in hot water
>I take the washclotch and finally wipe my asshole with said wasclotch

Attached: reiki-for-autism.jpg (900x810, 134K)

Of course. I can't stand the feeling of having my hands dirty, so I'm washing them constantly.

Why do you care about the smell? Is it even so strong that someone would smell it? Nobody has ever noticed mine.

Go fuck yourself, ucivilized animal.

Go back to work before your boss catches you slacking, normalfag.

>Nobody has ever noticed mine.
Imagine being this naive. People can smell it, or at least notice you stink all the time, but most of the time they don't say anything because it isn't polite.

Generally speaking yeah but when I don't I don't let it bother me

Attached: 1551548939521.png (288x415, 135K)

Even if that is true, I don't care.

For me its just disgusting and washing after something like that has just been ingrained in me as a kid as being well mannered.

I don't know how the sinks work in your country but in mine we can't just pee in them without getting a chair.

maybe he's just really really tall.

i wash my hands atleast 30 times a day, thats a minimum. I dont eat filthy food or anything with fat, i dont wanna touch any bacteries if i can, it gorsses me out and my vinyl records cant get dirty,.

Only if I'm not at home.

In my home no in public yes

Yes but my fingers spend so much time in my ears or nose I'm not sure why I bother

well memed user
if it's not a meme, you a disgusting fucker but that's still funny

Before pissing after shitting like a gentleman

In public yes, home no(only if i get shit/piss on my hand).

Attached: 1537696016114.png (444x510, 293K)

No, purely because it makes normies seethe. stupid roastie thott coworkers can get fucked.
i also don't wear panties most of the time unless I'm on my period. I wear very short miniskirts, too, and I hope everyone sees my butthole.

My dick is probably the cleanest part of my body so I wash my hands before peeing and after yeah. It's always protected against the environment in clean underwear. I usually poop at the same time of the day unless a random diarrhea sets in, followed by a neat hot shower which I change to cold by the time I need to wash the soap and air conditioner away. It's weird, I have this feeling I'm not properly cleaned unless I finish it with cold water. I suppose it's because it closes my pores, who knows.