Why do trumptards do this

why do trumptards do this

Attached: 1551700764900.png (700x700, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/amazon-not-paying-taxes-trump-bezos-2018-4
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/03/bernie-sanders/amazon-paid-0-federal-income-taxes-2017/
sturgisjournal.com/opinion/20190304/michael-graham-amazon-paid-zero-corporate-taxes-last-year-yet-democrats-ignore-it?template=ampart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate Trump as much as you do, I'm sure, but even I can tell you're trying to astroturf this board.

There are no minds worth changing here anyway.

Lack of critical reasoning skills born of an outright contempt for intelligence.

You really wanted to use the word "astroturf," didn't you? Posting one thread about a dead horse of a political topic hardly constitutes falsifying a grassroots movement, however.

Why do libshit retards think they can use laws to tax billionaires who hoard their wealth in offshore bank acounts into playing fair?

This, if anything it might actually lure some of that money back to US banks, which can then be taxed aswell

Do you ever get concerned that the left is losing power because of you?

Like you're so incredibly lame you're ruining it for all the others?

Because at 35 percent, the US had the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world. Even high tax countries such a sweden could steal our jobs

Also, this is a blatant AstroTurf. This thread and something about inbred hicks voting against "economic interests"

Amazon paid O taxes last year and made 11 billion dollars. I literally paid more taxes than a billion dollar company.

Do you think the left is really losing power? When people on 4 chan voted Trump they acted like it would lead to come huge conservative culture shift. Instead it has caused the opposite. Not only that but more americans are now into leftist policy. People in red states are now for things like universal healthcare.

I don't care faggot take your propaganda somewhere else

>0
How retarded are you
The reason the "sales" are so high is the fact that prices are really low - profit margins are nearly non-existent, sometimes even negative. The only reasons they're getting profit is it's size and it's technology

Attached: IMG_20190304_170452.png (1080x1507, 144K)

Because it's really fucking easy to send jobs to other countries when your corporate tax rates are high. Do you not work or something?

Instead of bringing 'democracy' the US should use it's power to bully tax havens until they exist no more.

Kind of hard to achieve tho when the people using those tax havens run the country.

Why do Americans think its OK to cut up a babies penis when it isn't medically necessary?

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

Well, I voted for trump solely because he was more entertaining, and I'll probably do it again.
Regardless, this country needs to be balkanized or just generally collapsed. There is no future here that I want, unless it's me living in the backwoods of Alaska. Fuck "conservatives," fuck "liberals," and fuck "democracy"

I guess it's because they understand economics better than you do.

Americans have very weird fixations. On the one hand they like all their things to be extra big and wasteful. On the other hand they are fascinating by little penises and cut them to make them even smaller in order to restore some balance.

Attached: 1536661004630.gif (498x278, 900K)

Fuck taxes. Government is a bunch of stooges that will mismanage the money anyways. Feds can eat my ass and balls.

Attached: 1492218535394.jpg (802x854, 203K)

>we should invade and attack sovereign countries whose only "crime" is storing people's property
The absolute state of poorfags

>raises taxes for the rich
>the rich leaves for somewhere else
>nothing but golgafrinchan fleet ship b type people left

Good luck

businessinsider.com/amazon-not-paying-taxes-trump-bezos-2018-4

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/03/bernie-sanders/amazon-paid-0-federal-income-taxes-2017/

sturgisjournal.com/opinion/20190304/michael-graham-amazon-paid-zero-corporate-taxes-last-year-yet-democrats-ignore-it?template=ampart

Because the idea of taxing someone an enormously higher percentage rate (not amount, RATE) than you just because they earn more isn't fairness, it's spite and envy.
Don't be a dumb nigga

This. Especially when the person is a worthless garbage sack to society. Corps should be paying their taxes though, but this user doesn't give one fuck about that in truth, he just wants free shit.

so billionaires dont move their assets offshore

I like how people use that as if it's some major pro and not a major con. It's bad thing that mega corporations can bully the govt.

>It's bad thing that mega corporations can bully the govt.
they can do that no matter where their money is

heres the thing - if billionaires move their assets offshore, thats less wealth per capita bottom line.

also big government isnt the solution to anything - in fact its utterly foolish to put faith in big liberal government because all they do is move towards everyone getting taxed into lower middle class and racially ambiguous brown.

Yeah because it's not like corporations are already going to do that regardless of what the tax is lmao you're just giving them more avenues to avoid paying established taxes,Amazon and Walmart already pay next to nothing in tax why aid abet this criminal behaviour by encouraging it federally?

>It's bad thing that mega corporations can bully the govt.

The reverse is not desirable either, what you want is a balance.

Honesly, I don't care. Their main argument is if they get taxed they'll just make less money which means less employment. But what they don't tell is there'll be a gap for someone else to fill.
Fucking tired, nigga. We're in 2019 and there are people there living large because of whatever relative did in 1400.

if they do that regardless, what will raising taxes do anything? that will just hurt the middle sized and smaller companies. for what, more government revenue? we wont see a cent from any raise on the wealthy.

and by stifling business growth, you limit economic growth.

1/10

>so billionaires dont move their assets offshore
>implying that US citizens don't pay taxes on income from assets regardless of their location
go read a tax law book, dumbass

Both American parties are pro big business.
There's no difference between them in that regard.
So your argument is invalid.

What will you do for you coming lineage in 2000, user?

Attached: 1544959767315.jpg (1024x1024, 324K)

not if they move their headquarters to another country. why dont you read a book?

when you force corporations to relocate to avoid steep taxes, guess what they take most of the jobs OUT of america and relocate. liberals think you can just raise taxes without consequences, goodness.

He's gonna have his own house at least and a car, lol. 5 months from now

Who would you vote for as a white american? Democrats are all about city dwelling mexicans and blacks.

t. european who only loosely follows american politics

Attached: polar bears.gif (398x444, 265K)