/drugfeel/

Last thread Any exciting things happening bots? Trying any new drugs soon? Or just sticking to some classics?

Attached: 9d5759bb62072041aea637db6d37feb49d0355185d8445e54dd2e8bc36bef13a.jpg (215x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7jntNhXF1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you know what happens to those people who take drugs?

Attached: D0VazccV4AAiojI.jpg (750x738, 41K)

Second one for rat apu. What do you guys think is apus drug of choice?

Attached: 1551563866558.jpg (200x164, 6K)

N-no, what happens?

Attached: 1534914371071.png (516x306, 111K)

I want to start fucking with RCs any good ones you guys might recommend me?

Yes we cope with our crippling loneliness/depression/autism that otherwise would've driven us to suicide long ago

I got 7 year old french benzos which are cool, 6mg Bromazepam

Attached: 20190304_074012.jpg (2074x2389, 1.57M)

I almost overdosed on cocaine the other night which was cool. My heartbeat still doesn't feel right.

dropped my 3rd tab this month a couple nights ago, had a few flashbacks but luckily im not coming out of this one schizo

Attached: image.jpg (588x529, 212K)

Addyy gang

Attached: addygang.png (225x225, 5K)

im detoxing from my every day dab juice habit... too many psychoses. feels good.

Got 280ug tab of LSD in my pocket and I can't decide if I want to eat it or chuck it.

1p-lsd is a fun trip. It pretty much behaves like lsd but is a lot more ego-centric than ego-destroying. 10/10 visuals

I'm bored as fuck at work waiting to get off so I can go home and take some xanax and smoke, just like I did all weekend. I think the benzos are making me retarded too, I take em everyday for like 2 weeks until I run out, then repeat when my "friend" gets his script refilled at the end of each month. Well just 7 more hours of pretending to work.

I would say it's more worth to do the "real" counterpart of whatever RC you are looking at. Atleast you know how the base drug will affect you both short and long term. Sure the RC are legalish but the original is "safer"

tfw had my first depersonalization/derealization on acid

Not fun. I couldn't think or function and I thought I was trapped in another dimension

What genre of music is your favourite drug?

ambient and synth based stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=i7jntNhXF1k

Will probably do LSD blotters for the first time this weekend with a few friends, but we can't do it at our houses because of parents/roommates so we're trying to look for a camping spot. Unfortuantely, there's barely any good spots to camp that I know of and I'm mostly against camping because
>A: Hate innawoods and it'd be even scarier on LSD if a bad trip happens
>B: Dislike camping in general

Gonna give ketamine another shot since everyone here assured me that horrible anxiety and nausea were impossible from it. Hope it works out this time, but my body is super weird with drugs so who fucking knows.

can you go to the beach?
what area of the country are you in?

Well I usually smoke every day but recently I've been trying to cut back/stop. Seem to just end up getting bored after a few days and start smoking again.

Were you glad you had the experience after the fact though?

I got some BB OG I'm going to smoke and maybe do some dabs

checked

Beach is a good idea. Perhaps just going on a hike on a trail late would be good too if you have a sitter.

This was pretty much what happened to me with my DMT breakthrough last week, because I literally was in another dimension. When I came back but still couldn't digest the horror I'd just experienced I flushed the DMT down the toilet because it felt like I was fighting for my life against an evil demon. I can't imagine what an experience like that would be on a drug that lasts for hours, I'm glad all my acid experiences have been positive.

i'm eagerly waiting for the lsd to arrive i'm hoping the micro doses will be the thing that finally cures my autism

How long can I store weed for? I rolled a joint yesterday, but I won't be able to smoke it for another 2 weeks or so. I also didn't have anywhere to store it, so I just left it in my car. Will it be okay or have I wasted it?

Oh boy the ecstasy could arrive today. It's been a year, and I'm in a shitty spot making a difficult choice right now. I'd love for it to come today

Weed and booze. Lots of weed and booze

alright I got a q for the veterans,,

so i've been smoking weed for like 2 years, usually more than the average person since I smoke about 2 times a week, however I always think of myself as an amateur and unsure if i'm inhaling properly.
I take a hit then inhale air in through the mouth and try and push it down my body and let it come out of my nose, but yesterday instead of that I inhaled air against the roof (like when you make a hiss sound) of my mouth and I felt higher than usual.

tell me how you inhale anons, id love to know

Attached: IMG_9890.jpg (500x376, 38K)

just put the smoke in your lungs lol

were /drugfeel/ posters popular in school?

just getting into minecraft can someone give me a tldr on killing this fucker

No I got bullied for being a square.
Which is weird because I was never a square or a snitch I just actually gave a shit about learning things because I wanted to get out of my shithole town.
I'm still here, obviously.

my school was so balkanized there weren't really "popular" people, just tribes with limited contact. I was probably the druggiest guy in AP classes (and failed out of a few. tfw smart but lazy)

I can't explain how happy I was to be in control again. I guess it was a good experience because after coming out of it I was extremely thankful for the smallest of things

Just swallowed a little bit of meth, should feel nice to get stimmed today, last time I did it was like 2 weeks ago
Lmao not even close, although maybe if I was into drugs back then I could've made some friends and then because of those social skills I wouldn't be so lonely today

About to eat some edibles for the first time, wish me luck bros.

Attached: 1549117205365.jpg (547x550, 110K)

going to mix benzydamine and dxm soon
does anyone know what i can expect from that?

Had my first intervention from my coworkers last night. Been addicted to Kratom for almost 3 yrs but kept that under wraps, but recently started using Etizolam and one day I misdosed myself and got caught. Manager had a talk with me and said he cares about me but will fire me if it happens again.

Get invited over for wine night with some co-workers. Turns out it was an intervention. They said they can tell I've been strung out the past 2 weeks, yet I've been killing it with tips and got we regular customers because of how friendly I was being. It's just the way I look that gives it away

They tried to ask why, but what am I supposed to say? That I'm a 21 year old doomer that is riding the wave of societal collapse and social degeneracy, that I feel no sense of belonging in this world of decay, that romantic prospects of mine always fall apart, nor am I even interested I'm today's modern women? These are reasons that plague me everyday, reasons that I will never be able to fully explain to anyone in my real life.

What's the point in quitting? I'm an addict and always have been, but I have felt peak spiritual fulfilment before after a glowing psychedelic experience. That was before my descent back into erratic drug abuse. And you know what? My drug abuse feels better than that spiritual state. Living sucks.

Attached: download.jpg (500x583, 70K)

Don't freak out when it takes a while to kick in user

as long as its dry, it will be fine

no I had a lot of acquaintances but no friends
I did make valedictorian though

Addy Gang reporting in. Does anyone else take vitamins while speeding? The proper vitamins and minerals ease the bodyload and comedown almost completely. I took adderall at 10AM and in the last four hours I have done laundry, cleaned my room, done dishes, finished my maths, learned two new songs, messaged three people, cleaned the kitchen and alphabetized my CDs. I'll give it another three hours then smoke pot and eat a big meal. Why doesn't every lazy robot get an amphetamine script?

I have no access to an addy script (I wish though) but whenever I do any drugs, but especially meth I make sure to keep up on my vitamins
I've had some weed for like 6 months now because I go through it so slowly since I never have a place to smoke, it seems to be alright still

Magnesium glycinate, a multivitamin (must have zinc, this does something with am p) and melatonin for sleep and recovery

is that just my retarded friends or do people really think that adderal = meth?

>The proper vitamins and minerals ease the bodyload and comedown almost completely.
which ones?
also do you still get a comedown if you take the same dose every day? I usually take 10mg xr but yesterday I tried 30mg and had a really rough comedown, so I'm apprehensive about raising my dose

Different user, I don't really come down. I pop multiple small Adderall IR pills through the day. That's always worked for me so I never bothered with XR, Dexedrine or Vyvanse formulations.

Yes, most people think the two are vastly different. Meth and adderall are actually extremely similar but when people hear meth they think of psychos smoking it out of pipes and ripping people's heads off, but adderall is prescribed by doctors so it's 100% healthy. Most normies won't freak out if they hear you take adderall.

Never done psychedelics before but I've got 220ug of LSD that I'm thinking of taking. I'm gonna have a trip sitter and shit but is it too much for the first time?

Yes, take half of that

wtf dude just inhale the smoke as if you're breathing. I'm not sure if you have ever smoked properly with your weird technique

There's literally no shame in taking less. It's your experience not ours.

I recommend 50ug to be safe. You won't see too much but this dose is hard to go wrong with, I do it all the time.

If your acid is on blotters buy a gallon of distilled water from the store and dissolve the tab in some water to divide the dose.

What's the worst that could happen? Like actual worst case scenario outcome of 220ug

Don't think about these things, it's not healthy for you. Pick a dose you think you'll be comfortable with and have a good attitude.

>Meth and adderall are actually extremely similar
yeah it was one methylene group if im not wrong. that's where the name come from right? like METHamphetamine

Yeah. I don't really feel much of a difference between the two, other than obviously meth is like twice as strong and 10mg of that gets you as high as like 20mg of amphetamine
Actual worst case scenario? Psychosis, go to mental hospital, blah blah blah. But likely the worst that would happen to you would just be a bad trip that could leave you a nervous wreck for a long time. Since you have no experience starting with 100ug is a good idea

Saying they're extremely similar is just another extreme. The extra methyl group causes meth to cross the blood-brain barrier more easily and have much more affinity for receptors. Also meth partially metabolizes to amphetamine in the body, prolonging the effects of the drug.

You can also demonstrate that meth is also more neurotoxic.

Don't believe this shit meme, that's like saying H2O and H2O2 are close enough.

>Don't believe this shit meme, that's like saying H2O and H2O2 are close enough.
fair point
the 1mg = 2mg anwser seems to be too easy for something as complicated as brain chemistry and shiet

What the fuck ya'll. My faggot brother just came home, slammed the door, ran downstairs and punched the wall several times. There's no one else home so I have no idea if he's pissed at me or what. I didn't do anything. Fucking faggot always does this, I want to go break his jaw. Why does he have to fuck with my amphetamine high?
Good lineup. I take a multivitamin (has zinc) in the morning with breakfast, vitamins C&D at noon, magnesium in the afternoon and I take A, B12 and niacin every few days.
>which ones?
A, Niacin, B12, C, D3, magnesium and zinc are the most important.
>also do you still get a comedown if you take the same dose every day?
If I take the same dose at the same time, I almost never get a comedown. My script is 3x5mg Dextroamphetamine every morning and taken as prescribed I get no comedown (if my vitamins are up). With higher doses (30+) I need pot to comedown comfortably

Well yeah it's not a rule that's just my estimate by looking at dosage charts. Also of course it depends on the type of amphetamine you're taking, since like vyvanse is way different and is dosed up like 70mg.
Just my personal opinion on the effects I notice between the two, besides I'm aware of all the differences you describe but I find them to not have much an effect on usage of the drug besides dosage and duration. I'd do adderall if I was able to get a prescription but I can't so I can either buy fake meth pressed addies or actual meth for a fraction of the cost

Any addyanons take any over the counter medications to sleep? I've been having trouble falling asleep at night recently, and its probably due to my increased addy dose.

Stop taking extended/prolonged release formulations if you're on them. Switch to IRs and don't do them after 5 pm.

You can get several grams of melatonin powder for a few bucks. Just mix it in water to dose it.

Fuck me robots, I think I screwed up my life by suddenly getting obsessed over existence and time (I thank 15+x 300ug LSD trips).
Any tips on getting out of these obsessive thoughts? Seems like all the serotonergics I've been doin has just potentiated all of them.

Attached: 1533583157062.gif (500x341, 314K)

thanks bro, will try the melatonin as soon as possible.

What do you think of existence and time user?

Attached: vw6.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)

doxylamine succinate and benadryl are both great at knocking me out, but they don't work long term
I would ask your doc about getting a sleep med or switching to IR addys like the other user mentioned

And how is it making you feel? What of existence and time?

I always was afraid of coke(tried a bunch of things tho)because I've heard it triplicates the chances of sudden death

What's your work user-kun

Literally started getting panic attacks after all the substances. After the panic attacks came the existentialism. I'm turning 20 pretty soon and I guess it's a developmental event in everyone's life. I feel like I'm wasting time not doing great things, while I feel like existence is fake. Should I just take some shrooms and explore it some more?

Attached: yungrei.png (528x779, 474K)

i don't want to worry you even more but thats sounds alot like schizophrenia
maybe ease up on psychodelics for some time?

That's the thing with weed,you think you're handling it very well and then turns out life is boring as shit without it
I'm in the same situation

>Should I just take some shrooms and explore it some more
You have to be trolling.

Bruh tell me about what you think about existence and time not drugs.
You gotta be able to integrate your psychedelic experiences and part of that is being able to talk about what you think, especially the philosophical bs you suddenly switched perspective on.
Existence is such a weird idea though, I never really think about existence.

Are there any drugs you can do daily with little repercussion besides weed? Because weed is convenient for that purpose but I've never really enjoyed weed at all.

Ket will only bust your bladder but once you've done that you're probably safe.
I reckon some of the RC dissos would be doable given the smaller doses but with 3meow you risk psychosis and there's like fuck all RC dissos left now iirc.
I can't get RCs in my country anyway so I just stick to monthly K binges.

Pretty much no drugs can be done daily with zero repercussions while still getting you high
Addy/ritalin can be done daily with zero repercussions, but you'll adjust to your dose and it'll stop getting you high unless you constantly increase, which is unfeasible

Really? I think I always had a fear of developing schizophrenia. I'm pretty social though, and I don't think I'm hearing any voices, seeing anything that others can't see or having any delusions.
no
I see, thank you for that tip, haven't really integrated any thoughts whatsoever from my recent experiences. I'll work on it.

Attached: 1523025566953.png (657x527, 44K)

Why would you chuck it?
I'm assuming if you were going to eat it you already would have done so by now.

i'm no doctor but that reality isn't real thing seems worrying
well just hope that im an idiot talking shit on the internet and you are fine

>no
Alright then. Drop the drugs in any case, they'll worsen the anxiety. Might want to see a psychiatrist about the panic attacks.
Feeling like existence is fake could just be derealization caused by high anxiety.

Yeah ket was awful because of anxiety and vomiting when I tried it before but I'm giving it another chance soon. If that goes well then I'd just be paranoid about my nose from snorting all the time
Yeah that's why I said "little" consequences since the repercussions from daily weed are very tame compared to all other drugs
Definitely wish I had an addy script though

It's healthy practice to integrate your psychedelic experiences and you'll get a lot more out of them by doing so. Still interested in your specific thoughts on existence and time though.
Existence isn't reality though user. At least, they don't refer to the same thing.

Oh you're that guy. I feel like we reply to each other every day lul.
Ketamine is supposed to be anxiolytic, so I'm confused as to why it made you anxious, though I suppose vomming wouldn't help.
Only time I threw up on ket I also had a stomach full of 2CB and MDMA.

I thought kratom wasn't addictive, is it just psychologica dependence?

Yeah I'd say the anxiety was separate from the nausea though, felt more like a sense of impending doom like some random disaster was seconds away. Looking forward to trying it again though.

>do i pick up more bud tonight?

Attached: 1548342171336.jpg (500x625, 95K)

Might be to do with the space/time fuckery ket brings? I loved it and found it super euphoric and dreamlike first time (and every subsequent time) that I did it.
I experienced the sense of impending doom proper on DPH (which I somehow enjoyed) prior to experiencing ketamine though so it's maybe more common and just totally not relevant to me.

I love dissociation though and that's why I do DXM occasionally, something about the sensation of feeling "fucked up" and the sort of filter it puts over your vision is so cool to me

I'm still of the opinion you got a janky/cut batch.
I want to like DXM but they put too much shit in it in my country and importing 2 bottles of robocough costs more than a gram of K so I can't be assed.
First time I did it I grapefruit potentiated to make up for the low dose and ended up throwing my guts up and liquishitting all my water out.
I was tripping balls for 2 days (open eye visuals in dark t+24h lul) and my saliva tasted like cough syrup. It was rough and I wanted it to be over but there was a lot of interesting stuff even though visual flanging feels dirty as shit. Hope I get to try it proper one day.

vodka with beer for chaser

sort of, i hung around with a lot of different groups and there were various events that gave me a bit of infamy.

that's plebeian
pour both into one jug and add some shitty wine

Ah yeah I'm glad I live in the US, robocough is a great product and I've never puked or been uncomfortable on DXM because of it. Being legal and super easily available is just the icing on the cake
I said before that my friend was fine with the batch of ket but it's possible that he didn't know what to compare it to in terms of quality, he didn't seem to have an issue with paranoia or vomiting though. Still I made sure to research carefully for a batch to try again.

fuck it i'm going to anyway

Attached: 1545237881042.jpg (235x210, 14K)

I don't particularly regret living in a country where I pay 20-25 buckaroos for a gram of K but damn I wish it was plausible for me to try some other dissos as it's my favourite drug.

Attached: 1537851773787.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

I'm never touching the stuff again. I sat there for like 6 hours just trying to keep my heart rate slow enough that I wouldn't go into cardiac arrest. I was sure that I was going to die that night.