Why don't women in their 20s have any self-respect?

Why don't women in their 20s have any self-respect?

Attached: 1522372357939.jpg (509x767, 56K)

I hate myself too much to have any self respect.

wouldn't this be a case of not having any respect for others

But why cheat then?

I don't cheat because I don't have a partner because no one will ever love me.

>no one will ever love me
Why are you certain about it?

It's good that you accept that fact.
If you could also stop attention-whoring on Jow Forums, it would be really nice.

EXACTLY. When I cheat on a bf its because I have no respect for HIM. I'm fine, its because I have self respect I refuse to put up with some bf shit. Guys think they can mistreat me or ignore me or lay on their ass all day and I won't go anywhere.

If you don't respect him, why are you with him? If he doesn't respect you. why are you with him? You're devoid of any concept of respect if you think your only options are doormat and cheating cunt.

Yes but it also shows she lacks self-respect. Women who cheat (and whores in general) are empty inside and seeking some sort of validation. She thinks she's hot shit bragging about it but see it for the thinly veiled plea for love and sympathy it actually is, one that should go ignored.

I honestly feel for these zoomers. I think millenials like me are the last generation that had any chance of finding real love.

It depends on what your hard defintion of the word cheat is. I never slept with a another guy while dating another guy, but I never broken up with someone without at least going on few dates with another person.

Why didn't you just break up with him then, you slimy cowardly cunt?

But why didnt you leave him? You clearly were interested into other guy.

My wife made out with a coworker while we were dating and sometimes I still think about it and get furious even though it was over 10 years ago now.

She also flirted with my best friend a lot even after we got married but nothing happened between them they just became friends but I know he had the hots for her.

How do I move on anons? Should I just be thankful that she didn't cheat on me?

By dating another guy it put the relationship in a New perspective. It doesn't always end in breaking up. I guess it's like how your supposed to treat jobs. Your Not supposed to leave a job without having another job.

>My wife made out with a coworker while we were dating
>Should I just be thankful that she didn't cheat on me?

She didn't cheat.

He picked her up in his arms and kissed her against the wall of the change room. She didn't initiate it but she admitted that she did kiss him back. Nothing else happened with them after that though.

Making out with a coworker while dating someone else is cheating, user.

It's not cheating if they are just dating. It's not cheating till the relationships are defined.

Dating is a defined relationship.

Not really. If I only go on three dates with a guy. It means we are dating, but doesn't mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Which means if I went on date with someone else it doesn't count as cheating.

>Viewing men in the same way that you view a job
>Both are resource providers

Says a lot about you.

I'm always the resource provider. I've always out made more than the men i've dated. I guess you would see that is a problem. I don't really need a guy to chain me down.

I don't feel like I could cheat on a girl. I only feel this way out of selfishness, I could never be a cheater. Breaking up with a girl is the best option when you don't like her anymore, you don't have to be all Machiavellian about it.

How many early 20 year olds do you know that have self respect? Just anybody. I mean not a wagefag, not in debt, not part of a broken family, not NEETs, don't use Facebook to post retarded babbling or selfies, a real healthy minded person. Can you count them all on both hands or just one?

I agree that's not cheating. That's not what dating means to me though. When I hear that someone is dating someone else that means to me they are in a relationship. I would refer to going on a few dates with someone as seeing them. It's probably a cultural difference.

I do have self respect and I don't cheat and am a non-slutty virgin.

This is why dating in general is cancer, you should meet people organically and if it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be. Instead because of dating culture people like you get to have an ego boost every week or so.

you are a tranny my friend. why larp as a girl

yeah fuck that shit. women still keep in contact with thirsty guys on social media while you are dating them. impossible to have a trusting relationship with women. also they will cheat on you with their co-workers because friendships are form at work.