ITT: People you though were big before you started liting

ITT: People you though were big before you started liting

Attached: e9217132923c8da9f8fb49e21312442d828bc4ab.jpg (640x634, 140K)

Attached: eddiehall.jpg (507x659, 78K)

those fucking kanji tattoos are so cringe

Attached: BA8A5588-FA80-4653-AE9D-FBBB39AF1BEF.jpg (1080x1035, 366K)

Attached: huge.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

it has begun

Every user should be bigger than Klokov.

Attached: klokov.jpg (680x601, 92K)

What happened to Jeff? It seems like just a year ago there was a new Jeff thread every day

>jeff with poojeets
>chestbrah fitting in with them
>chestbrah calves
this image is epic

Attached: 1482935003990.png (420x410, 278K)

Chestbrah getting framemogged to oblivion by the pajeet in the black shirt. Jesus H. Christ.

This. Good one. I remember thinking he was buff. Now I know he was just very lean with a little extra size but not a lot.

What's the appeal of this guys physique?

the roiding turk in the right gets absolutly calves-mogged by the natty pajeet on the left

he is big the only difference is you stare at 1% 10/10 half naked men all day not because you lift.

Literally the most powerful human on earth

ITT:people with Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
Go around for a walk and look at other people,you will see that many guys are skinnyfat,many overweight ones,many skinny ones,in general they have zero muscular definition and that chubby tummy,their arms are as big as their forearms or if they are overweight/obese they look super bad and gasp for air every ten steps;I'm not saying this to make you feel better,but comparing yourself (a natural)with people who decided to take drugs in order to enhance theri physical abilities is going to wreck your mind in the long run,if you decide to start exercising so that you'll remain healthy for as long as possible you shouldn't try to be like roiders body wise,you simply cannot compete against someone who decided to take PED.
Can Usain Bolt outrun a car?No matter what he will never be able to.
Can you get as big and shredded as those roiders?If you remain natural,no,you'll never be able to.
Compare yourself with your old one,who were you three month ago?A year,three years,five,a decade?Have you improved or did you remain the same or,even worse,got weaker?
>"Who was I in the past?What am i now?"
You are in for the long run,be patient and dedicated.

Attached: 20190621_225319.jpg (715x715, 174K)

>Literally the most powerful human on earth
Lasha is way more powerful

Attached: lasha 220.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Nice try, but lasha isn't human

Thought he was jacked

Attached: 993b6119a634ad61_mike_0644.xlarge.jpg (214x320, 30K)

damn thats ideal imo

He was, that's just shit genetic.

Attached: 1 T6CYFDGIDeBOecfdVn0YTw.jpg (960x960, 124K)

I watched this movie in my psych class and when this happened there was an audible gasp from the girls in the room. It was an illuminating moment for me for sure

Attached: brad-pitt-tyler-durden-fight-club.jpg (1595x955, 162K)

I had a similar thing happen in a movie theatre when watching thor. I don't know if it's the big screen plus hunk or just hunk but the effect is real desu.

he's a lot bigger than fight club Pitt though

Attached: chris-hemsworth-shirtless-thumb-700x380-210417.jpg (700x380, 51K)

I felt puddles on my ankles it was illuminating as the other user said

>ITT: people who are big but you guys are just dysmorphic

Well how much can you talk about someone who has no notable traits except for his body which he isn't actively improving or making stronger. Zyzz and Rich spawned a whole bunch of memes but the only discussion to be had about Jeff is "is he natty or not", which he obviously is.

He apparently benched 405 so that's pretty strong for everyone, lifters and non lifters alike.

lol wut

Both are big, you guys just stare at half naked anons too often

on the other hand

Thor is big for normie standards. Brad pitt, on the other hand...

Some guys on my high school class had physiques like him and most girls didn't really care that much. Girls on class and those women watching thor gasped mainly because they're handsome and half naked

>Thor is big for normie standards
He's built for any standards

Looks like Jeff has learned the first lesson of India, the hard way: Always wear shoes.

Worst insertions i have ever seen.

Nah, he's not big by Jow Forums standards. We're so used to the roid freaks that he looks average in comparison

autists baiting autists baiting autists...

for me its the opposite, before i started lifting i thought you could get jacket from running on a treadmill, i assumed if you lifted weights you'd automatically look like arnold schwarzenegger

Insightful

>Kanji

>worst insertions
>just because he has bad obliques
ok

Attached: 1477666663607.png (211x244, 72K)

Nah b he has shit insertions.. not the worst tho, as there are 2 guys with worse insertions and frame

9 grill out of 10 will call this ripped, stpp staring at roided doods in gstrings

He's the definition of robust. Wide and strong delts with a square and full chest yet not balloon tits you'd see on bodybuilders. He has a very minor V taper but still has a very strong and wide core. Has strong and large legs but yet they don't dominate his physique. He's tall yet has amazing calf genetics. To top it all off he's fucking large yet still lean enough to have great definition in subpar lighting.

Aka he's a fucking greek statue in real life.

I remember watching this in high school and thinking Ed Norton was so intimidating. Dude looks like he did 100 push ups a day to prepare for the role.

Attached: skinny bitch.png (500x600, 224K)

He doesn’t look bulky even with roids.

Attached: B2F35F9A-BFE2-4CD0-AF6D-A3AB603A8092.jpg (680x440, 45K)

Its because of the specific regimen he is on

Are you literally fucking blind?

hahah, nice bait!

looks like he's been lifting for 3 months with low bodyfat

this is literally a 10/10 body for women though, ignoring the fact that hes bald

Attached: 1478626900307.jpg (750x750, 163K)

Well a giant swastika and bald head does look kind of intimidating. Dude does have a smaller body then I remember

Maybe not 10/10

Attached: FAD59BCD-3FF6-414B-AE38-80EAB2C4EAD7.jpg (999x573, 67K)

Girls definitely prefer these bodies over the fat powerlifter squatfags that post here

based

Lmao holy shit he got cucked hard by ab genetics.

yep, literally just not being a fat lard is more attractive in most cases

Tattooes on niggers look like watermarks on internet images lol

Vascularity, even with lower levels of muscle mass is a huge plus. It makes the male physique just "pop".

>but yeah, fat shits, "dad bods" are not physically attractive, nor do they command respect
>historically classical art only ever revered the more vascular male form
>or that of the rich in garb to cover their fat bodies

Attached: wyqn6k.jpg (736x1104, 151K)

He was a pretty good amateur boxer probably could have been a mediocre pro if rap hadn't worked out

>greek statue in real life
breh this tundranigger mogs the shit out of any greek statue i've ever seen except maybe heracles, and even that i think he's more aesthetic overall

Attached: farnese heracles.jpg (867x1390, 127K)

Are you a Poo? Or just a regular retard?

This is what Jow Forums does to your mind.
This is a solid 8/10 physique by normie standards.
Props to Norton though, this is natty, unlike capeshit actors

>LOL!

Attached: q5OL30E_d.jpg (250x174, 5K)

They should use white ink.

He's the reason I began oly wl.
I was like: I'll never have a v-taper, too wide hips
Obviously the wl in itself doesn't get you this physique though, just go to a serious wl gym and see
but it's a good base, and boost T like hell