Balding user here

Balding user here
Should i get a buzzcut or would it just make it look even worse?

Attached: bald.jpg (683x427, 61K)

>would this hair style suit my face?
Doesnt post face

Kys

shave it all off

Attached: kommandant.png (1263x708, 705K)

Get a combover, but not one of those shitty undercuts that everyone has
.5-1" on the sides and 1-2" on top

>Just shave it bro, women love that shit

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 88K)

Fine, here.
Please no bully.

Attached: bald2.jpg (375x571, 46K)

Get contacts and shave those pubes

W-what about the hair though?

>Doesn't use the recede to look like the most based fictional character ever
ngmi

Attached: 1559751239299.png (510x596, 467K)

I think his glasses look fine, it's the haircut

If you're under 30, shave it and then get on finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral to prevent further loss and maybe reverse some thinning.

If you're over 30 still get on finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral but you can more-acceptably own the matured hairline with a longet style.

Remember, if the hair is still there you will likely be able to thicken it up with treatment. If its proper bald, its very unlikely to come back. Fight it while you can.

How is that balding haha? I have the same lol

Everyone has an own, subjective opinion. If i were you, I would immediately get contacts and cut the hair a bit shorter, for now. You can get on finasteride and other hair loss treatments to thicken the front a little bit, and in a year or two perhaps change the hair style if you so wish. I would probably go clean shaven since your jaw allows it, you are not some sort of jawlet. You have a pretty shitty beard, not gonna lie. I think clean shave + contacts + close to buzzcut length would be fine for you. Well above average, then just squats and overhead presses and taxes.

My hairdresser gave me some stuff called "pomme"-something, it's like gel but you don't get that greasy, stiff look, it just keeps your hair in place.. use that to push it into a combover and press down the sides
It's not so bad that you need to buzz it yet

Just looked and it's called redken brews medium control fiber cream, no idea where I got the pomme from

It's counter-intuitive, but keeping the hair as short as possible makes it look like you have more hair as opposed to less. This is because longer hair "fills" more, all the hair joins together and you can't really see the scalp below it, this means that on the parts where you don't have hair it becomes noticeably thinner and even disgusting. If it's all short you not only look like you've accepted your condition, but since the whole head has the scalp visible it's less noticeable on the parts that are thinned, so it's a win-win.
#1 on the list of stuff to never do is let your hair long and try to hide it, it never looks good and just shows how weak you are.

Thank you, user.
I know i have a shitty beard, i just keep it around to help with my mediocre jawline because i was overweight until recently. I still dont think my jawline is good enough for a clean shave, though.

maybe from pomade ? its old school fat you rub into your hair very popular in my profession (Army GER.) because it works well with putting hats/berret on and off all day.

long hair will forever look better than short hair.
Remember that red priest from game of thrones? The guy literally had a NW4 hairline, but he grew the rest long and made a male knot or whatever its called and it still looked epic af.
Now obviously you are alot younger than him, but still man.
Work with what you have. Try to have a longer but trimmed beard and grow your hair and see whatever looks best.

Sure you dont have the best beard or the best hairline, but shaving everything off is just making it worse. Grow shit out and style it. You wont look like ragnar lothbrok, but you'll look better than you do now. Miles better.

Also get jacked because else it looks gay. But thats just my opinion

>fearing baldness
>being this fragile
how did the modern male sink so low?

Attached: 1560214200184.jpg (438x428, 20K)

>LARP as a fantasy player 24/7 user
>grow a ponytail and a beard and you'll be hawt
Cringe as fuck soiboy

Nice norwood 5

No one wants to look ugly. It's not a modern phenomenon. Julius Caesar used to obsess about his bald dome.

He wont be hot. He wont be attractive. He will just look better than he does now, and thats as much as you can ask from the universe.

Make sure you're getting your protein
Cold water rinse after shower
Shower right away after gym
Peppermint oil in shampoo

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

>he'll look better with a patchy beard and a ponytail with bald spots
Do you hate OP? Why are you trying to ruin his life? You're not rocking this look, right user?

You look like you're still fine for the moment, you'll hit a point where you'll just need to start buzzing though. You know based off parents/grandparents/uncles what pattern you're likely to follow?

Glasses actually look kinda cute.

No homo of course

You look like a leftist

Just Glue It.

Attached: unjust yourself 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

homeboy youre fine, my hair is about twice as thin and ive got a forehead the size of a chalk board
dont shave your shit retard you still have tons of hair compared to most men

Im not.

Jojoba oil mixed with peppermint oil you'll be fine

As pathetic as that is, you have to admit that stylist worked some magic

If it looks stupid but it works, then it isnt stupid

I heard that in another thread and there is a single study involving rats and hair growth but nothing for human male pattern baldness. Is peppermint oil really a thing?