Being a skeleton and bulking is harder than being a fat person and cutting unironically...

Being a skeleton and bulking is harder than being a fat person and cutting unironically, fat people don't know how good they have it

Attached: rotate it.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

I sometimes wonder if these constant stupid same threads are actually made by the same retard or not

shut the fuck up faggot, eating is the most enjoyable thing there is

No, you're just a retard who is too lazy/stupid to count their calories. Nothing is harder than body recomp. You wouldn't know though since you're a dumb skeleton, literally all you have to do is bulk. You don't know how good you have it.

>someone 50% of the way there has it harder than someone 0% of the way there
What

Something something...
Grass is always greener...
Something something...
Stop being a faithlet and be thankful for what you got. Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.

>wow eating is so hard omg it hurts my tummy so much food ow

nigger faggot negro

i would literally rather flagellate myself with a belt everyday for 30 minutes rather than have to eat
eating is one of the most tedious things i can think of doing
these guys are all full of themselves, fuck 'em

I wouldn't say harder, I would say more expensive.

Also you probably arent eating as much as you think spooky skeeletor.

t. Former super spooky skeletor

Attached: 20190614_144759.jpg (668x793, 150K)

>i would literally rather flagellate myself with a belt everyday for 30 minutes rather than have to eat
>eating is one of the most tedious things i can think of doing

t. anorexic

CMOOOON user SIX SCOOOOOPS CMOOOOOON LETS GET THIS EAT BIG GET BIG 10 MEALS A DAY 8 SCOOOOPS CMOOOOOOOOON user

Attached: 1561005635623.png (908x890, 107K)

i eat AT LEAST 3,293 calories even on a lazy day, and on a day i don't feel like eating a bullet i instead eat 5,560
that's both all solid food, no liquid calories
the only thing in my life that has ever made me put on weight was exercise while eating in excess of around 6,000 calories

ya can suck a dick

>i eat 5k-6k calories and im still not losing weight

no you're not. the laws of physics dont magically apply to everyone in the world except you. measure/weigh your food. if you find you are not gaining weight on your surplus, then eat more retard.

>measure/weigh your food.
i do, you fucking retard
how the hell else would i know exactly how much i eat to just have posted it
Christ, you're dumb
also,
>losing weight
you can't even fucking read

Eating requires an action
Not eating requires zero/lack of action.

Losing weight is easier and less effort

How much calories do you guys bulk on?

>literally just has to drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of peanut butter
>OMG MU LIFE IS SO HARD OMG WHY IS EATING SO TEDIOUS THIS IS THE HARDEST GUYS
Litetally kill yourself

I potentially have IBS and if I don't eat 1/4 of meat/veg/starch meal I will become constipated, bloated, and feel awful til I down milk of magnesia and don't eat for at least 12hrs.

post calories for today on calorie tracker. and you knew what i meant you dumb retard, keep crying

>literally just has to NOT eat
>So hard to lose weight!

Fatty boom-ba-latty

retard

>tfw skelly
>tfw can only store fat on my hips, neck and face
What do I do? I actually look okay if I'm skelly but if I gain even the slightest amount of fat it just makes my face look like shit and my body look disgusting.

Is there a way to bulk but ONLY gain muscle, and absolutely no fat?

>body is designed to make you want to eat
???????

you gotta point it.. cost nothing to not eat, to bulk you gotta spend money

You sound like my Cousin ,kek.
But your right I'm a skinny guy and need to eat a fuck lot to gain weight . It sucks plus having a high metabolism and almost no body fat

>calorie tracker
calorie what
i swear to God you people are like actually mentally deficient
it's basic fucking math and doesn't require a calculator
the shit is on the back of the food and you use your brain to add things up
that one guy is a genuinely stupid motherfucker, but you're just some dumbass butting-in when you should instead be catching a rope with your neck
i think a lot of these people are just really fucking short, ~6'0"

Agreed OP, fucking fatties have it easy , literally just put the fork down and that's it, skeletons have to actually work

>I DO TRACK MY CALORIES YOU RETARD
>okay, post calories on a calorie tracker
>I JUST DO IT WITH MY MIND, WHY AM I NOT GAINING WEIGHT

Man, if I was as stupid as you I'd be angry too. Good luck with your fitness journey Mr. "I eat 6000 calories a day but am not gaining weight" LMAO

Attached: lmao.jpg (186x271, 6K)

>I'd be angry too
swearing is about relief and not about anger because good fucking lord are you kinds of people tedious
not that i'd expect a literally sub-100 IQ retard to understand abstractions

>a person addicted to food doesn't know how it's to be repulsed by it
>a person repulsed by food doesn't know how it's to be addicted to it
HOLY MOLY WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT?
Now shut the fuck up and eat right, ya fag.

Just ignore it nigger, not eating literally requires zero action on your part.

you're calling me a sub-100 IQ retard yet you are throwing autistic temper tantrums on an anonymous image board because you are grossly overestimating your calorie intake for the day and wondering why you aren't gaining weight.

as i said, the laws of physics don't magically work for everyone in the world except you. you aren't some special snowflake superhero with the worlds fastest metabolism who needs to eat 20k calories a day to gain 1 pound a week.

since you LIED about "tracking" your calories i'm guessing you also lied about measuring and weighing your food as well? you are obviously eating way less than you think you are.

I've been 130kg and I've been 58kg.

Getting fatter is WAY easier than losing weight, it is especially harder to lose the last 5 to 10kg of surplus fat.

>Not eating requires zero/lack of action.
>literally just has to NOT eat
>cost nothing to not eat
>literally just put the fork down and that's it
>not eating literally requires zero action on your part.
This is how anorexics actually think you should go about losing weight.

I'm losing weight(not trying), but some days if I didn't log, I'd probably eat a lot less and lose gains. Literally just log your calories and eat more idiot. If I can be a former fatass and "forget" to eat 800 calories, you can just shovel your face with more stuff.

>you are grossly overestimating
literally going on what's off the back of what i eat
>and wondering why you aren't gaining weight.
from eating in and of itself by itself, not while also exercising
>since you LIED
you are owed L I T E R A L L Y nothing, and my telling you to fuck off rather than being subject to your retard whims doesn't make me a lair
in fact, it makes me more likely to be telling the truth because had i just spent the time to write it out after you having asked would show that i give two shits about what you think and thus might care enough to make something up, and that even if i did go through all the effort you could just make some dumb shit up about how i'm doing something else wrong anyways

i would rather than sit here for however long it would take to fill that thing out and instead just keep ramming my proverbial cock down your proverbial throat than indulge your inane request
like, i could fill that out and lie about whatever, and you're too stupid to fucking see that
i know me, what i eat and do
you're just some retard, guy

I feel sorry for you

Attached: LEL.gif (497x732, 475K)

Unless you're outputting an extremely high level of physical exertion daily or have actual tapeworms(in which case you likely wouldn'tbe able to consume that much food)....no the fuck you're not.

Also since you apparently weigh and measure your food so much that you know precisely what you eat and should be able to post per caloroe per food within a fee minutes

t.former skelly. Who gained +70lbs when he stopped lying to himself about how much he ate.

More expensive and more time consuming. Not eating is easier than eating clean at a surplus. Eating at the surplus is more enjoyable, but cutting is so so much easier. Buying, cooking, and eating less food will never be more difficult than buying, cooking, and eating more food.

GOMAD you fucking faggot twink holy shit

LMAO, this, op is a retard who literally dosen't know how to add numbers. Like nigga use a pen and paper.

Attached: OP FAGGOT.jpg (640x644, 29K)