If it's all about looks and confidence then how come those neckbeard comic con guys get girlfriends when they are very...

If it's all about looks and confidence then how come those neckbeard comic con guys get girlfriends when they are very fat and most are on some kind of therapy for anxiety or depression. I know guys like this. They are not extroverted at all and they tend to work at some boring job that they hate and live the life of a couch potato in a stained old Wolverine shirt outside of that.

Somehow these guys always seem to acquire a decent girlfriend. Not 10/10 girls by any means but they usually get themselves a hot comic/nerdy type of girl.

Attached: 732.png (397x421, 343K)

>usually
No, they usually get fat girlfriends. The hot ones sleep with the attractive nerds, basically Chad with glasses and a DBZ shirt.

Looks don't matter 100%, but a attractive female nerd is turned on and in a relationship with her looksmatch at least.

No they got hot girlfriends.

This woman is ugly and fat to you?

Attached: amjhdeidj.png (549x585, 851K)

>Tongue stud
>Degenerate ear accessories
>10 layers of makeup
>Fake drawn on eyebrows that look like a cartoon

If this is what you consider a quality catch then I've got some news for you.

yeah, that's ugly with a thick layer of makeup

If that's ugly to you then no wonder you have trouble with women. That's a fucking 7/10 girl. Jesus, what more do you want?

They're white. Its literally that easy for them.

because they ask girls out and actually developed a personality other than "being nice"

>what more do you want?
A woman who hasnt been used as a cocksleeve by every scummy faggot she's ever met.

And this is why I never trust anons when they talk about how they dated that 8/10 girl one time

Girl in op is a 5/10. Max

She might be alright, if not for her terrible aesthetic choices.

Imagine coping fucking lmao holy shit shes like a 6

Girls are not difficult to get.

Low self esteem and zer

And zero expectations

Attached: 1531338603249.jpg (750x527, 120K)

>they usually get themselves a hot comic/nerdy type of girl
Lol no. Anyway, it's because they take what they can get regardless of quality while incels tend to have a more inflated ego.

>incels are on this board
oh kek, forgot all about that.
yeah, everyone but you can get laid... it's some strange conspiracy dude.

Edit out the ear and tongue and she's at least 6.5 with makeup.

roboniggas got no taste of women.

Nah, they're just fucking stupid.

autism gives you superpowers because it removes your sense of shame, which is holding you back most of the time.

They are definitely in each other's leagues, that's not a good example

Is this what happens in the privacy of most white homes?

Getting your wife/girlfriend blacked is a normal part of life now. No big deal at all.

How can you forget it when it's literally this entire board's identity you dumb fucking retard

it's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

When you think about it both guy are just a long tube away from a kiss with eachother

Just a normal american household

And that's a good thing! Hopefully my gf gets blacked

Unironically

gee i originally wonder who could be behind this original post?

>is a normal part of life now.
many such cases, scope out the plebbit wifesharing boards, there are several, fresh content from wifes/GFs getting railed by strangers every weekend, many upvotes and comments
you jest but this stuff is increasingly popular. it worries me

Attached: SheWantsATrainRun.png (1173x859, 197K)

Seriously makes you wonder about all the "I see ugly people with hot partners all the time" posts.

Yeah I'm familiar with those subs and there are even several entire forums set up with thousands and thousands of posts from women about how can they "persuade" hubby to allow her to be shared etc. These are real women too and they meet the black bulls through these sites on personal messages.

Ever seen a white woman who grew up in an all white area and never even met more than 2 black people a year and then all of a sudden she has black men coming and going? she's been blacked by some black man who randomly appears one day. One day he's just there and then a month later another black man seems to just be there and know her. That's how the women are meeting them .

if you have a big dick, it could be your household too, pic related.
live your best life and keep that dick wet user

Attached: JustBePolyBro.jpg (1102x823, 353K)