Women should not workout and just keep a soft plump body instead

Women should not workout and just keep a soft plump body instead.

Attached: 1561153322658.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ai_uehara_ex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jap women are the pinnacle of disgusting

or both
/thread

cute asian girls are meme
maybe 1/10 is attractive
i go to a california university with a ton of asians.
most look and act like aliens to me.

describe alien behavior

True
Also true

Can't tell if being sarcastic (right looks way better in every way) or you're actually a female coping or you are coping because you're fat and could only get left.

how can a single human being be this wrong. nips are honorary af

Attached: 1550170859296.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

>one hairstyle
>disgusting teeth
>most are oddly pale. look like cheno victims
gorillion nukes wouldn't have been enough

Right is miles better than left despite what Jow Forums chubby chasers will tell you.

Everyone should working out.

>eastern asia has about 1.600.000.000 people ignoring all the asian mutts around the word
>'bout half of them are women
>lets say a 20% is in your age range
>10% of those are hot
>makes it about 16 millions hot asian girls
still a lot

lol no. She's not big enough.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-11-13h02m14s040.png (640x480, 308K)

who?

google it
hit translate

theyre high iq, have clean and organised societies that still preserve traditional heirarchies, have beautiful pale women with big eyes. sorry but they are and always will be honorary to me

hey, more for you

No name

agreed
then when all the f*male fat fucks die of heart diseases we can finally have a fit gay male worldwide utopia

Girls in Asia look more attractive lol, they got skin whitening and palemakeup

it's not working out that's the problem with ai, or with any woman for that matter. it's leanness. women should not be super lean

Attached: 23507587_881283905354971_8746611017523396608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

This is wrong.

She's gorgeous both before and after, though I think she's prettier after. Maybe if she gained only five pounds of fat it would be perfect.

>maybe 1/10 is attractive

So just like white women? At least Asian girls aren't fat like them.

sorry, but it's objectively correct. visible abs can be fine, but she shouldn't be shredded

Attached: 64678408_2339363719672804_2160218535769095445_n.jpg (1080x1086, 180K)

This 100x.
Ew/10 shes probably had work done.

>women shouldn't be super lean
>posts super lean woman
Okay.

Curvy girls are hotter. Fat is sexy to a degree

Jealous white roastie detected

This is wrong

This is right

>dyel
>concerned at all with women's bodies
The fact that you can hardly focus on improving yourself is why you are a virgin in the first place

Post body you mouthbreathing fuck.
How is after, a fucking improvement, fucking retard? She now looks like a fucking stick, she ruined her body and I can't fap to her.

Attached: Ai_uehara_plump_ass.jpg (1280x857, 192K)

I like her thick hair

>being this invested in a foreign whore
there is nothing else to say user

>Women should not workout

t. threatened, emasculated, faggot, bitch incel.

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

That woman will have her baby tear through her anus when she gives birth.

Women should not workout like men.

I encourage women to take martial arts and gymnastics as those will properly help a woman in combat/fitness while still maintaining proper softness and thickness. COmpetitive weight lifting leads to elevated testosterona levels and tight muscles aka higher chances of infertility and pissing herself.

sure thing varg

Attached: 21985280_698565643681259_1918419448532828160_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>not showing the painful post birth.
She's a literal crossfridge. The woman cannot properly release the baby naturally. There's a reason why wide hips have been the ideal standard of beauty for ages, even more than big breasts.

Question the stench

seems pretty normal to me

Attached: 25013909_379331335843575_839090533505695744_n.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Being fatter.... Makes the hips wider how?
You cant change bone structure user, i dont understand why you think fit women would have a harder time giving birth, i think quite the opposite. Considering women tend to gain a lot of weight after birth, it's also good to start on the leaner side.
I legitimately cannot understand the logic behind your claims.

Doesn't look like she worked out. Looks like she just stopped eating

I guess we just have different standards

Wide hips = proper hip to waist ratio.

The wider your waist is the harder it's going to be to give birth. A big upper body/fridge mode has pretty much always been unattractive for this reason.

wait the girl on the right is Ai!? wtf did she do ?????

fell for the skinny meme. it's so bad even the japs on her instagram are saying she looked better before

post her instagram

how did she even do that, she must have lost quite a bit of muscle too

Holy shit is this real? She was my favortie jav whore. Ai NOOOOOOOOO

instagram.com/ai_uehara_ex/

Which has nothing to do with bodyfat or lack of it, you daft cunt

what the FUCK did she do to her eyes!?!??!

ok gay
do you like girls with dicks also?

>Not knowing the basics of estrogen
Jesus christ burgers are dumb.

it's creeping me out how different she looks

so she gave birth to big jay masters?

I want my preggo belly to look like hers

Even though it's a downgrade, the problem isn't even the body for me, it's her fucking face, what the fuck?

>Yes, Goyim. Women shouldn't improve themselves.

Attached: 1544656823604.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

name of the video, please?
I cant find this one.

"Quaid... Start the reactor"

But her face became sexier.

this holy shit, she's literally perfect in the before pic
even with a few extra pounds she would be much more attractive than the after pic
the issue is how hard it is to get an average girl to keep an acceptably plump body, it DOES take work because of how easy it is for her to turn into a landwhale if she doesn't work out slightly and tone down on the food

Be quiet, fetishist.

sorry for having high test, lad

Gymanstics leads to short heatings and short legs (long legs on a woman is ten times more attractive) and also disproportionate lower body to upper body ratio. You really have no idea what you’re taking about.

Attached: E7D23CD3-BA43-46C2-870D-BFF5CEA3D2B5.jpg (300x470, 35K)

You're test isn't high because you're a lardass. Fat women are at the bottom of the hierarchy of attractiveness.

she doest works! she goes hiroshima mode

>this jap really works

Attached: 4E2.jpg (597x1024, 81K)

Look at the picture user, she isn't fat. She just has some fat on her in the first pic, and in the second she's a fucking twig.

Both ends of the extreme are shit, ridiculously skinny to the point where her body has no curves, and ridiculously fat to the point where it's nothing but. The sweet spot is hard to hit, but she managed it in the first pic, and then ruined her image.

Attached: 20190531_220336.jpg (995x1678, 476K)

>i like fat girls
>here are the mental gymnastics i go through to justify it to myself
She went from fat to skinny.

Okay, you're fucking blind. Or stupid.

You're a fucking retard. Genetics determines your limb and body length, not the sport you participate in. How how are you this dumb?

>i have become so desensitized to fatness that i fail to recognise it when presented with it
I bet you're an amerilard

You should stop lusting fat people.

In high school I think the common misconception about girls was that lifting them was the only way to be with them. Kind of like cavemen. It took until college for me to realize I'll probably never be able to lift them or even need to

I implore you to look at the picture again. With your eyes this time.

>he doesn't have a response
>he is so indoctrinated and demoralized that he insists that if anybody could see what he saw they'd agree with him
They can see and they don't agree.

Having some extra estrogen floating around because your fat won't magically make your hips wider, that's already done and over with during puberty, you fucking retarded europoor. The absolute state of europoor education, it's a shame.

>he doesn't have a response
Little ironic considering you stopped making replies with any substance beyond epin greentexts first. She's not fat buddy.

There is nothing else that needs to be said. She is carrying visibly excess fat, there are no noticeable landmarks on her frame, just a bland blob up and down.

>there are no noticeable landmarks on her frame
No, I'm talking about the before pic.

It's not an absolute. Some women can benefit from hypertrophy in certain areas. But it's certainly not a requirement for me. I like a modest amount of fat on a girl.
Don't tell them that though. They'll take advantage and get fat.

Yes, that is where she's a blob. Not only do you have dumb opinions but it seems you yourself are dumb

The eyes are colour contacts. Super common in japan and always look creepy

If you go on interpals the Jap women there are possibly the ugliest brand of Asians.
Though I think it's more that the others are partaking in a lot more surgery and that Japan's success would mean less elite girls are on the internet.

>Women should not workout like men.

>ok gay

Attached: 1526615116786.png (1280x849, 103K)

Wrong, women should lose fat and gain muscle just like men do. Whales and skelestacies can't compete.

i want to be ai's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me in her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-ga's waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her ai blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo
ai blood and i would giggle goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy so that her ai hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-ga's as pain envelops in my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into a grown man

Actually, the problem is she DIDN'T work out. She just dropped bodyfat. She doesn't have any ass or thighs. Notice the winged scapula in pic related, due to the nonexistent back muscles.

Attached: Scap.png (1080x1388, 546K)

Wow that cuts deep

Low test faggot alert. t.onionssucker fucking tranny lover Faggot.

that used to be a benefit because of the lack in medical care while women were giving birth. if her hips aren't wide enough or the baby too big, the vagina rips open and you just sew the bitch right back up. or you have a C section and have an ugly scar, but a living baby. back then that didn't exist, often they died right after because of blood loss or a few days after because of infections.
don't use some old outdated knowledge and apply it to current medicine.
most asian/white babies have to be born per ceaser cut, while asian/asian babies don't. hapa babies are bigger than asian ones, and the asian woman can't give natural birth in most cases.

based

You just ruined the girl of my dreams

Attached: 1558087380210.gif (200x267, 853K)

>Left handed.
No thanks

Right is unironically better. Tiny little girls are way more fun.

She's been dp'd by niggers m8

that's why she's the girl of our dreams m8

How are people attracted to the cancer patient body type these women have? My GF used to weight 95 lbs when she was undergoing treatment and even she looked thicker than the girl in the pic. That's literally cancer patient mode right there.