LMAO Jow Forums BTFO!!

LMAO Jow Forums BTFO!!

Attached: FIT BTFO.webm (568x320, 2.71M)

Wow Ill take fake ass shit for 500 alex.

thats not real

nice cope

post body

>p-post body
get btfo

stop shitposting already no one is biting

cope more

What cringy fake crap is this? Besides any girl would walk off with a stranger like that, with his arm around her, is not someone you want to be fucking.

Was believable until they later virgined in perfect unison.

the fit guy is a great actor tho, his pain is tangible

Attached: 1558628190363.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>Now That's What I Call Cope Vol 2
This is the worst set up of all time. No wonder Chad looks confused. He was obviously just out for a run, got stopped by a girl to set up shot and then fuckstick walks in and they do their act.
Thats pretty sad desuu

>not punching him as soon as you touches you

The fit guy is not even looking at the girl he's just eyeing the dude top to bottom all the time.
He wants the D

Attached: tom daley.gif (245x245, 720K)

>Chad

nice scripted vine

>Chad
>going to the gym
Pick one.
Legit, literally only autismo gays care about gymceling.

Attached: 1555288570435.jpg (404x462, 57K)

THIS WAS STAGED STOP BAITING VIRGINS
they are both in on it. she approached the guy, Juan came in and acted like a douche. it's for show. please don't teach our incels that this is how life works. they are already incels, no reason to make them bomb a school.

lmfao

Lmao I thought those 2 were some homo dudes and they kissed at the 0:03 mark.

Lisa (the girl) thought the guy was cute and actually asked for his number after the sketch was over.

So yeah

Even if this was real, it would just be an outlying datum. I'll stick with statistical probability.

>le untrained chad meme
You know that’s bullshit right?

>incels are forced to stage cucking Chad with dyel's, niggers and themselves in order to cope with reality
Yikes...

ill take staged youtube video for 500 alex

i cant remember the channel but 'trent' is actually named juan and he's pranking the buff dude with the help of the girl

Skinny dudes get all the chicks.

Attached: waa.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

They get chicks who want to walk all over them and manipulate them.

>this fucking staged ass shit
i wonder who could be so fucking insecure to set up some dumb shit like this to feel better about themselves

Can't blame him the chad is pretty qt.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.07_[2018.06.15_22.40.16].png (785x929, 916K)

>nooooooo!!!! it's not fucking real anyway!!! it's all staged and fake!!! i can bench press 185 and that fucking twink definitely can't so it doesn't fucking matter!!! women are fucking whores anyway, it's their fault they won't see what a catch i am!!! it's not fucking fair!!!

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

so this is the power of Jow Forums posting

I've never even seen a tiddy in real life. If my first time seein a tiddy was because of some thot walking around naked i would be pissed.

This, it's literally a pranks channel

I'm fucking laughing at your cope right now.

Attached: 1551389242004.jpg (540x304, 56K)

Tell them all you want, the incels will continue to ignore the fact that chads played sports in high school and lifted whatever weights their coach told them to.

Attached: 1361319401-eb951d9c20a0eb8575b6a6a2b3052c86.jpg (736x552, 32K)

Attached: 1518836923883.png (800x800, 21K)

t. pissed off, smelly, faggot incel. i definitely touched a nerve with this loser lmao.

Women will do anything in front of or to be on camera. Anything. No man can ever compete with a womans desire to be filmed.

one could even say they... trained?