FREEDOM

I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET i WISH I WAS NEET I WISH I WAS A NEET I WISH WISH I WISH I WISH I WISH I WAS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1551448991580.png (631x595, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/
youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you though? is it really so bad? Being neet can be very, very lonely

I work 9 nights straight. ahhh

Here you go, get on it then

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

I was neet for 4 months and it was bliss but my faggot parents made me go to university now i have to wagecuck to survive while still being expected to get good grades

Attached: 1551451153586.png (631x595, 109K)

WTF where do you work?! I had to do 8 hours at McSlavery and legit wanted to off myself

Attached: 1550474139833.jpg (900x900, 420K)

I'm sorry, bud. I've been neet for a long long time and it's gotten to a point where I long to work and be normal.

Attached: 1523124513527.jpg (750x750, 138K)

Kim & Go. 9- 10 hours a shift.

yang 2020 motherfucker
yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/

*heavenly harp music plays*
YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

Attached: 6DF6AE71-D206-4724-926C-3001485C5069.jpg (476x316, 32K)

Be careful about getting a job it can be soul crushing. Just don't go to amazon thats a different kind of Hell for a wagecuck. I quit without notice in less than a week due to being on the brink of insanity from it

Attached: peaceatlast.jpg (700x688, 152K)

W-What?! and you DON'T want to die everytime?

Attached: 1550570965414.jpg (250x230, 7K)

former 5-year NEET reporting
been working 40hrs a week as a social worker for a year and a half now
sometimes miss the NEET life but the money is a huge plus, making double the minimum wage in a low CoL area. can pay for pretty much anything I want. could never say that as a NEET.
called off sick today, no issues at all from superiors because im good at the job and rarely call off. NEET life is best enjoyed in small doses. most people aren't cut out for it long term. even a couple of the diagnosed autists and retards on my caseload work 16 hours a week

based YANG poster

I always want to die. Whether I'm home or at work. It doesn't matter.
I hope one day that changes though I doubt it will.

I thought that the few years i was a neet that it couldn't get any worse than this, boy was i wrong....
I really thought that a job would somehow pull me out of the neverending loop my life was in but i just went from comfy hell to no time for anything hell, as a neet at least you could do things that somewhat eased the pain.

checked
your existance sounds even worse than mine FUCK it only gets worse huh

Attached: 1550607302483.gif (645x773, 9K)

what was so bad about it? I've heard the horror stories about tracking devices but some robots seem to find it comfy

The last job I had was at a factory with 12 hour shifts. Cut up with 4 15 minute breaks. On my feet for all of those 12 hours. My spine was screaming in agony.

checkd
but you get used to the labor eventually. I went from NEET to full-time walmart backroom slave. lost 50lbs in less than a year. you just have to push through at the beginning

I am I was neet before. There's literally no place to sit in the store. So I suffered for 3 weeks and got used to it eventually.
My.left leg is really sore all the time and my still hurt bug I don't notice it.
Just keep going and you'll make it.

I can imagine some robots finding it comfy, I might have agreed if it wasn't for management. They call you out when ever they feel you're not working fast enough to meet their crazy targets, despite most of the management not being able to reach said targets themselves.

God, I remeber the time I had a bad back but still had to stand up for 90% of my 10hr shift.due to the type of warehouse I was in, no walking was required on my part. I literally had to stand in the same spot for hours with retards shouting at me to go faster. It's been a while since so i dont remember all the details. only the horrible experience

Attached: justanothersadwojack.png (633x758, 16K)

that sounds like a nightmare, jesus christ. I think I'd snap with someone shouting in my face all day.

they can't give me enough money to endure that. Remembering those days has made McCuckold's
seem less painful.

why do people hate working at McDonald's so much? I know the pay is shit but the actual work itself can't be that bad, can it?

>skin goes to shit within a week, coated in grease constantly
>surrounded by actual retards and teenagers
>customers are often scum
>work is stressful, repetitive, humiliating and boring

I may have overreacted. Compared to working at Amazon McCucking is nothing. But when the shifts are long in can be really tiring especially as a former NEET.

I personally have very low stamina so perfer to do as much work as possible in a few short hours. After about 5 hours of working my body slows down and my mind starts acting funny. I find myself doing and thinking weird shit to distract from the passing of time but when my shift ends I snap back to normal.
Probable got something wrong with me

Attached: 1551696627965.jpg (398x394, 16K)

These aswell. My hands are all fucked up from the grease

everyone is like that. people usually abuse caffeeine to get over it.

HAHahahahahahahhHAHAHA time for me to go to work boys, gotta earn Mr Goldberg some shekels.

Attached: 1550516711452.png (677x605, 270K)

why don't employers hire more people with shorter shifts? That way people can work without burning out and more people have jobs. Is it just because the wages will be too low.

>Is it just because the wages will be too low
yes. imagine being a kike and having to pay twice as many employees because people get tired if they work too long. you either have to cut their pay in half or spend twice as much money on employees

Being NEET isn't all it's cracked up to be. After neeting for so long it starts to feel very lonely, I think the older you get that feeling gets worse.

yeah but you can combat that fairly effectively through abusing drugs and/or alcohol, going on walks, going to church or something. Work is stressful which is much worse

the only bad part about it is not getting laid. if you're a neet who gets laid you are living the best life ever. no question about it.

Funny the only time i was less depresed(happy?) was when i was working, now that i've cut all contact with people for 2 years now, i've never been more miserable in my life.

Attached: I+still+remember+the+days+of+numa+numa+and+fake+_a9658289813eff1e22219ccb88c1265c.jpg (633x758, 157K)

Why are Japanese the biggest wagecucks of all time?

Once you get a half decent job you need to work like 100 hours a week because of muh honor and can't leave the office before someone else because oh muh honor. It's fucking stupid.

When I was in High School I went to school for 8 hours 5 days a week, worked 8 hour shifts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday then had homework on top of that. I started disassociating and got a creepy feeling like I was stuck in some sort of Twilight Zone. Then during the Christmas season they made me work either 8 hour shifts every weekday and I nearly had a mental breakdown. Been NEETing it up almost ever since.

Former McDonald's employee here. Obviously I'm a robot so I was working grill; it was pretty easy as far as actual tasks, sometimes I would be the only person in the building making all the food so that would be stressful but it was manageable. The heat and grease was a problem though, it was always 90 degrees in my area, leaning over hot grills and the sweat and grease would literally saturate my clothes and body. Fucking disgusting. But, still, it was manageable. What wasn't, and ultimately made me quit were the workers. I was the only white guy there, and it was literally like going to a zoo, except the zoo animals are ordering you around in ebonics. Literally unintelligible sounds and screams coming from all around while the zoomers are having conversations about Fortnite and PUBG. It was literally impossible to talk to any of them because I have zero mutual interests with boogas. One day after almost a year of working there, I was making the shit nuggets like I do every day, and this fucking ooga holding a scorching hot grease mesh runs into me and burns my arm (still got the scars). I'd had enough at that point and decided to just walk out without giving a notice or call. Dreading finding another job because of the chance it'll turn out like that again.

Neet here, my condolences to you wagies.
Used to wagecuck at Amazon and it was the lowest point of my life, hated every single day.
Glad I quit and can neet it up now.

Thank you, I feel the same way :)

>Have to go to work today
NOooooooooooooo
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: 1542413950265.png (440x444, 395K)

if I was a neet I would just use my neetbux to fuck one hooker a month. even neets probably have that kind of money.

What if you like your job but want to be a neet just as bad?

Attached: abstract kind of feel.jpg (960x642, 116K)

What freedom did you have as a neet? you basic choices are the cheapest foods one can afford lol
the neets here can't even afford a decent car.
by neets here I mean the welfare ones, if you rent properties or inherited loadsamoney from a deceased relative that's another story
money = freedom
welfare = barely any money
neet = slave with free time

Depends if you're disabled or just on social assistance. If you're on SA (in Canada) you deffinitly cant afford a hooker unless you are willing to fast for most of the month, every month. Luckily I am a shut-in and so is my partner who lives with me. Life is grand.

What good is money for if you can't enjoy it
I went to work at 8 came back 6pm and still have places to be. Best years of our lives are flowing through our fingers.

cope harder cuck

>I'm sorry, bud. I've been neet for a long long time and it's gotten to a point where I long to work and be normal.
After a week you will wish to be a neet again, trust me.

>everyone is like that. people usually abuse caffeeine to get over it.
I only drink like 1 small cup of coke, abusing caffeine will hurt your heart in the long term. Money isn't worth if your health is fucked.

I've been neet for about 6 months after I moved to Canada from third world country. It's addictive, I was caught in my comfort zone and started sliding down slippery slope down into schizo. Get out if you can, while you still can.

you're an indoor hobo, a tyrone in white coating, a japanese cartoon masturbator enthusiast. a F5 hitter

I was a neet for a a year or two in my younger days. It was sorta nice just browsing computer and binge whatever FOTM MMO my e-friends were playing. I do feel happier now though.

>NEET for 2 years
>get forced to get a job
>pick janitor/cleaner because it sounds comfy
>it isn't
I've been working for 4 weeks straight without a day off because the boss decided to give me 10 hour shifts on the weekend I used to have off
I'm up at 3am every morning and I work until 10pm and the money goes to booze and drugs to ease my pain.

Attached: 1551586416245.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

why do you care about cars and expensive food so much? speed limits make it so that you can't drive fast anyway and alot of healthy food is really cheap.

that's a 19 hour shift

I'm talking about freedom to make choices which can be done through currency.
I'm not talking about lamborghinis or ferraris, which would be nice too but would you rather drive a decent popular brand new car to go somewhere you need to go or use public transportation?
Would you rather eat a nice steak or noodles?
Would you rather use a neat pc for 36 hours a week, or use a dual core for 24/7? Wouldn't you rather drink a nice whisky than a cheap one?
Heck, maybe even drink a cheap whisky everyday instead of compromising whatever a welfare budget allows. Life is long, bro. It might not seem like that right now but when you reach 40 there'll probably be another 40 years for you to keep going.

I'd just like to go into the woods and live self-sufficiently. No one else around to impede me, having the freedom to work on what I please, how I please, and when I please. Gardening and hunting producing nutritious food. It's all fulfilling and self-actualizing labor, letting me use my mental and physical abilities to their full potential.

If you don't already have one, don't get a girlfriend and let her become your closest, totally irreplaceable friend. I feel like I've sacrificed a fair bit of autonomy for the sake of having a close confidant. I suppose this wouldn't be a problem if I had the charisma and resolve to prove myself to and do the dance for employers, so that I'd have more money to have more autonomy, but I don't. Given those circumstances, I'm stuck straggling along in wage slavery.

gonne end up like this smartie

Attached: retard.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>3am every morning and I work until 10pm
Please tell me you fucked up typing that or you live a third world shithole that allows those hours

I'm smart enough to bring more than just a bag of rice into the Alaskan wilderness. I do admire his exuberance for freedom and just winging it, though.

Assuming you didn't make a typo, quit your job right now. Your physical and mental health is in grave danger and you are already abusing substances. Find literally any other job, I had a 3 year gap on CV and pretty much nothing to offer and I still got a office drone job

I had too much vodka this morning. I can't even respond to people at work without slurring. I am way too drunk for a Monday. What do I do? Should I just say I am sick and go home?

>work 7 hour shifts plus 30 minutes paid break and an hour unpaid lunch
>laid back, friendly and nerdy coworkers
why havent you taken the comfy australian officepill yet robots?

should probably just throw up and let that speak for you;
talking to someone might get you fired if they smell
the alcohol on your breath.

I've been thinking about drinking at work to make the day go faster, like just 1 pint at lunch maybe. Bad idea?

Dude, save for like 3 years, live like a fucking worm while saving everything. Always take promotions / raises, ask often. Pick some random shithole where your money is god, live like a king. Seriously bro, it's that easy.

Attached: 1551549633294.jpg (1242x1173, 119K)

I honestly don't understand why more normies don't do this. It's like they are hard wired to want to stay in their shitty suburban dumps or live in London or NYC working to afford $20 cocktails until they are 65.

/this
Too stupid to be anything but poor, guess they get to be wage slaves for the last generation that ruined the economy.

>If you don't fuck up your heart, liver, and stomach with copious amounts of legal drugs everyday, it's almost impossible to do honest work
Nuke the planet. It's over.

There's a reason nips have the highest suicide rate, and it's not always because of muh honor. Jap work culture is fucked beyond belief, even if it does produce good video games and cartoons.

>I started disassociating and got a creepy feeling like I was stuck in some sort of Twilight Zone
Literally me. Went to school for 8 hours and then to work for 7 hours and by the time I got home it was 11:00 pm almost everyday for about 2 years. Pretty sure that broke me because I had to go to a few shrinks to unfuck myself but of course they couldn't do a thing so now I just collect neetbux. I still get the shakes whenever I think about those days though. And to think there are unironic boomerfags that say people like me need to just pull themselves up by the bootstraps lmao.

Attached: 1549126554933.jpg (750x742, 29K)

Im in a uni with really shitty/easy programming classes, I need to go to school on monday and tuesday and the other 5 days are my weekend.
I only need to work at home for like 1-2 hours each week but I managed to convince my parents I have shitloads of work so they leave me the fuck alone.
Its the closest i've been to a NEET.
Its comfy desu

Attached: 1535839826416(1).png (806x723, 163K)

>Boogas
>Ooga

Kek

In 3 years you will save like 30 thousand.
> where your money is god
Nowhere.

>Pick some random shithole where your money is god
This was my plan, then I realized I already live in a shithole and there's really no where I could go where my money would be good.

>tfw tranny neet that gets laid pretty much whenever I want
It still kinda sucks actually.

What? The entirely of SEA, Mexico and a lot of Latin America, fucking Africa (but screw that), some Baltic places... what are you on about?

NEET here

just came back from a job interview

i fucking hope i don't have to get this job. they were talking about weekend activities, like team softball. and the office culture is like a "locker room" or something

if I HAVE TO work, i just want to go in, be left alone, and go home. that's all. fucking shit.

NEET life is objectively superior to anyone that isn't a fucking moron, with one exception: money.

if you're not gonna get a gf, and i won't (it's out of my control) then there's no reason to waste your life toiling away doing dumb shit when there's truly productive, intrinsically interesting work to do that nobody would ever pay you a cent for. or, you could just have fun all the time

fuck wageslaving

I can speak for my native Kyrgyzstan - a dirt poor post-Soviet shithole. Having 30 grant in your pocket would feel nice there, but it is barely enough to buy an OK-ish house somewhere in the capital outskirts.

So basically the same as say 200-300 thousand sum in Murrica: feels good man, but it doesn't take you out of wage slavery.

Add non-existent social security, shitty medicine, poor and dumb locals, corrupt officials.

Today is my first day of freedom after quitting my food service job. Could not be happier.

Attached: 1532078848700.jpg (250x237, 10K)

At least you have us :)
why did you cut contact though?

Attached: 1551429492731.jpg (396x385, 21K)

AAAAAAAAHH HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET NEETBUX
I JUST WANT TO BE A NEET PLEASE SHARE THE SECRET, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE

Attached: 1536426223382.jpg (538x300, 65K)

THIS, but i also want to afford drugs and vidya. But that this obviously unrealistic

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (768x431, 14K)

sad ending that guy had.

I wish everyday that I was a NEET
But I am at college and urgently need to get into a profession when I graduate cause my parents are broke and have no savings.
They are literally living paycheck to paycheck.
I plan to save up aggressively and buy myself a cheap apartment with cash and then work part-time.

It's hours later now, but still... Is this guy fucking retarded or what?

How are you spending it buddy?

Can you imagine spending decades (including all your prime years), working to make SOMEONE ELSE money?
All for the promise of getting a tiny fraction of the profit, the bulk of which is instntly used on bills.

What a shitty life if you can even call it that.

Attached: 1550578163325.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Yes, I'm still here and yes it was very retarded. I just got sick of working for Goldbergstein.

Are you trolling? You missed the point of the first guy's comment and you missed the point of mine, as well. If you are not trolling on purpose, you should go to a doctor. You can probably get neetbux for being that retarded.

I'M LIVING IT AND THAT'S WHY I WANNA KNOW HOW TO BE A NEET PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST TELL ME HOW TO GET NEETBUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1503372190387.png (500x500, 384K)

Why do you cats gravitate to McWagies so much? Go work at a local grocery store.
I can't get a job and really don't give much of a shit anymore.

Attached: 1412194876684.png (300x300, 148K)

>wagecucks aren't lonely meme
I've had 2 jobs before and I didn't make any friends in either. Wagecucking only gets you a social life if you're a likeable person.
Also, having a social life is some real tiring shit, it's not for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls

Tulick tuck wagecuck

The trick is to live frugal and use the full potential of the money you have/earn.
I do some parttime-ish(even less hours than partime) "job" where I make websites for people and help them with their social media pages and all that bullshit.
I get to do it from home though so its comfy AF and I try even saving a little bit each month for a rainy day.
That said just pirate all your shit to save money.

Fellow wagecucks what is the worst customer service job and why?

Anything food related.
Most customers are too stupid to distinguish between customer service and being a slave to their whims.

The only hope for me is a low stress part time job. I had that over the summer and it was fantastic, it felt like being a neet because I had 4 days a week off.

Being a customer host/asset protection in a ghetto area. People steal fucking constantly, and you have to juggle several of these assholes at once, making them pay for their items, without letting the customers behind walk around and leave, otherwise you get yelled at by management. I fucking hate this job, and the job itself isn't bad, but the management and understaffing makes this shit unbearable. People aren't allowed to take the motorized carts out of the store, but they do it anyway. I'm supposed to intervene, but I can't chase the customer or I'm leaving my post and will get fired. They never listen to me, and management never comes when I ask for assistance, but I still get in trouble for it. Fuck this entire place. Never work for Walshart, ever.