Feel awful

>feel awful
>get Jow Forums
>feel and look better than ever
>see some skinnyfat soiboi
>he has a freckled qt3.14 redhead gf
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaa.png (808x805, 480K)

you just KNOW that guy asked her out in front of her friends and she did it to avoid social backlash. they probably have the same hobbies like reading and games so she felt like it can't be that bad. give them 3 weeks.
>inb4 cope

Mog him

I'm not gonna call cope but this is very oddly specific, anything you want to tell us user?

Attached: 1547305593784.jpg (680x510, 30K)

cope
projection
seethe
etc etc

Do women that date soibois have low E? It's usually chestlet lesbians that date ga*mers.

Did you forget about face workouts, sweetie? Oh, right, there are none

They have love self esteem and think they cant do any better

Yes, you are the basedboy, not him.

maybe he has good social standing, personality, face, height, etc. All more important than le physique in terms of dating

Attached: 62009173_2716419951706229_593250372168974336_n.jpg (942x960, 146K)

n-not at all, user!
i just assumed that was the case. what other hobbies would a skinny sōyboy have? and for what other reason would a girl date him than to seem nice to the people around her?

>candy corn bitch
okay that zoomer in particular is alright by me

Attached: 1560701079329.jpg (550x550, 32K)

I knew one girl like that and it would seem like you are right. She was going to the therapists, crying about depression all the time etc. I was showing interest in her and she did notice, but she still prefered her fat slob boyfriend. Maybe she wanted to stay loyal idk. Hope me being interest in her boosted her ego a bit at least, cuz she was a depressing mess.

>huge as fuck dude
>nearing 6'4
>girl i loved goes out with 5'6 thin as fuck twink

Fuck off

its almost like the deluded Jow Forums memes about women being animals that are incapable of love/loyalty are wrong. reminder that if you drink the Jow Forums kool-aid you will never make it

guaranteed he dick mogs you

>its almost like the deluded Jow Forums memes about women being animals that are incapable of love/loyalty are wrong.

Wrong? No.

NGMI

False
Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums /fa/ is godtier for cacoon mode

NGMI

post body

>6'6" 240 ripped aspiring megachadmode with 8"x6", 24yo
>KHHV even though I started getting swole at 16
>see skinnyfat effeminate manlets with qt girlfriends
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I AUTISTIC

now you

Attached: IMG_20190507_140716.jpg (1040x627, 228K)

they can literally smell your virginity

Meet me at the skatepark

Attached: 3A4D0F42-12AF-474B-A85D-3AC89C23DD0E.jpg (3024x2736, 1.36M)

better than i expected from an Jow Forums kool-aid drinker but you won't make it until you stop drinking

Daily reminder that women are lesser than animals and should be kept in cages their only purpose is sex and making children.

Never, sipping on a rum and coke rn and going out for beers with the boys later

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

You better be mixing protein powder, preworkout and bcaas with that shit user. all together

Friendly reminder that reducing complex humans relationships, like romance, attraction and friendship, to calculable and rationalizable parameters (height, face, number/10...) is a symptom of autism.
Go out and talk to girls.

Attached: 1554109674845.jpg (460x345, 41K)

no girls are cunts ill stay here on Jow Forums thanks

the average Jow Forums is not much better

Here’s me mixing a sip with protein powder

Attached: FE572D6E-6A98-4CEB-B127-7F5677B87E16.jpg (1125x1637, 331K)

'>he feel for the gym meem
lmao you just improved you body not your mind nor charisma
inside you are the same lame fat ass faggot and always be
now settle for a fat bitch or a nigger or man up and cope with loneliness like me

naaaah

This might just be the first time I’ve seen both people post body with no complaints, congrats anons

Attached: 91216361-A5DE-4BDA-A282-9335F67D9C1D.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Another entitled baby.

t-thanks

>r9k pol god tier for cocoon mode
>remove most other forms of human interaction from your life
>replace it with boards that convince you that everyone else is evil, immoral or your enemy in some way
cocoon mode is a meme either way and I hope you return to life and make it

Attached: 1299827572337.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Litteraly me, especially when the girl has a fat ass.

>”why would you isolate yourself from society in cocoon mode”

Attached: B11B5E7C-63E6-4548-8348-DB34A972CF79.jpg (960x769, 104K)

Absolutely cringe and SEETHING incel soiboy numale cuck coping

A woman will never wait for an ideal partner. She will settle for whatever the best available partner in her immediate vicinity is. Most women won't even leave their current partner for you even if you're better because you might just bang her a couple times then leave. Only turbothots will seek out high value men, accumulating mileage along the journey. There is no point in improving yourself for women unless your goal is to fuck turbothots. The only way to acquire a wholesome qt gf is pure luck. The world is too fucked to rely on anything but luck aka God.

Attached: 1559967720104.jpg (500x375, 39K)

That’s enough buzzwords to pop a star, fucking hell

Kek redditors are truly the bottom tier

>get date for first time ever
>it goes well, we make out
>have a very small hickey on my neck
>work in two days
Do I cover it up or what? I'm not exactly experienced in this shit

Attached: 1540955824343.jpg (500x510, 33K)

Virgin here, what is hickey? I don't understand why someone would suck on you like a leech, is it arousing?

>face workouts
skullcrushers x failure

results may vary

Its because that guy has a PERSONALITY he developed by not spending all his formative years on an anonymous japanese cartoon forum. See you tomorrow.

The hardest pill to swallow is that nothing really matters, nor body nor face, not even social skills or money. At the end everything goes by pure luck. Finding that girl that finds whatever you are at any precise moment attractive could happen at any time.
Yeah you might had go and talk with that girl at that bar some years ago, found out you have a lot in common and now you're happily married with her but what would have happen if you had decided to go to a different bar back then? Or maybe the same bar but the next day? Maybe you took the same decision but there was too much traffic and when you get there the girl was already gone.
You might think that talking with many girls could increase your chances but the truth is that its so random that even after meeting thousands of women you could have not found anyone that is interested in you while some other guy found someone at his first try.

>breakup with roastie gf
>depressed as fuck
>get into grad school (with full ride scholarship) a week later
>bang hottest girl I’ve laid with
>graduate college
>hair which had been falling due to infection/stress starts growing back
>lose 20 pounds and keep most of muscle
>get invited out by a bunch of dudes I started playing rugby with since being home
Feels good mango:)

Attached: 08EB33C8-D1F0-4E2D-88DB-93117AF469E5.png (657x527, 27K)

>this is what incels actually believes

Absolutely seething cope

why the fuck should it matter what anyone thinks? Let them see it who cares

You're right holy shit

If it really matters for work, just pick up some foundation from a CVS.

you absolute mad man

yeah shit

i kinda have the same issue.
>85 kg
>6`1
>13% body fat
>rough voice
>VIRGIN
my cousin who is bald, manlet and a mix of latino and japanese, is always dating girls.
not fair reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yike! Seething. Cringe. Incel. Virign freak.

>lose 20 pounds and keep most of muscle
>get invited out by a bunch of dudes I started playing rugby with since being home
Got fit, went gay, why is this such a pattern here

After a night out surrounded by douchebaggery left and right, the only thing that gives me hope is that this is real. I hope it is user

I hope it is.

Let us lift through our autismo maximosos for years to come.

Attached: 1557184812179.jpg (1832x1792, 372K)

where are your pecs bitch

i mean probably. my pener is 6.3 inches long. thats average. r-right?

lol love aint even real nigga all girls care about is having constant male attention and making other women jealous

Tfw no gf feels a lot worse since I've gotten fit (and started roiding) because for the first time in my life I am actually self-confident and feel like I have done what it takes for girls to like me, but it still hasn't happened yet :/

What has changed other than you squatting like a Slav?

So shallow

lmao yamcha got cucked hard

Attached: 1560650350938.jpg (600x580, 170K)

I mogg the shit out of every man I come across irl, including Chads. I am very confident around other men. My face has changed from being ugly to being ok-looking.

Also I have a good job, own place, etc etc.

>I mogg the shit out of every man I come across irl, including Chads
Why would you do that? That's personality issues, you're a creep. As by your confessions, women avoid this one creep that replies to me.

I have nothing against you user, English is not even my native lang

Trying to obtain Julian mode, based.

Attached: Julian2.gif (300x451, 70K)

have sex

Personality is a thing too user, browse this board a bit less and talk to people more. Worked for me

It won’t last, plus it doesn’t matter unless you’re like a fucking CEO or something

Based and boyspilled

Based and zoomerpilled

Attached: 1559973515537.png (330x417, 379K)

Pretty alpha ngl

>chestlets secret lesbians like twink boys
>twink boy gamers are lolicons
>both have low expectations
Honestly it’s no wonder the combo works so well.

But browsing Jow Forums is the reason I have an interesting personality. Many people say I’m the most interesting person they know, but they’re all men.

Have you tried being an interesting person and finding a woman with similar interests as you that can enjoy your presence outside of the initial honeymoon period of liking your body?

The ultimate truth pill

>you just KNOW that guy asked her out in front of her friends and she did it to avoid social backlash
nigger you don't understand women at all
if you even dare try to approach a girl in the middle of her friend group, they'll fucking eat you alive. they're the one that know the most that she has no obligation to you. it's directly in their favor that she remain single.
embarrassing post desu

>just be yourself bro: the post
Human relationships are not complex and they absolutely can be boiled down to a function of facial genetics, social standing, financial status, and general personality. We're all just hierarchy-driven monkeys no matter how much we pretend not to be.

>>get Jow Forums
>>feel and look better than ever
>>It's not fair
???

The hermeneutics of gay Suspicion are strong with this one

lets get it brother

Literally this.

Attached: F5DBB9C7-F111-49F8-83A6-A75F93DB5A96.jpg (1075x1109, 141K)

All I’m saying is that I’ve been losing the relationship weight and made some new friends since the breakup. I’ve been playing rugby for years.

I hope you know you are a coping retard lmao

Fuck...

Based & redpilled

>Hickey

Did you go on a date with a fucking teenager?

you can pretend it's as complex as you want, but instinct is still instinct
there are things that the human mind is geared to look for, and if you lack them, you get penalties

you say that like it's a bad thing

Personal preference

post body or larp

>wojack poster
makes sense why you're a faggot.

umm sweaty, did you get lost? We here at 4channel don't associate with the vitriol from that problematic site.

Holy shit I genuinely and unironically hope that this is just to troll newfags into completely eliminating their chance at ever making it.

/fa/ is the only acceptable non-larpy board on that list, and Jow Forums would only be ok if it was still 2012 era Jow Forums.