I'M FUCKING FUMING WHY DO THESE FAGGOTS GET SO LUCKY AND THEN JUST WALK AWAY

Attached: temp.png (1080x1765, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sub is a fucking hellscape, even for reddit

Attached: childfree.png (781x596, 84K)

Some people aren't meant to be dating each other, in the same way you don't get along with/aren't friends with other people. Don't act like getting a girlfriend, regardless of what person/what personality she has, will cure you of all problems you have in life. The guy who wrote that probably though "Well, we didn't match, but I'll eventually meet someone I can better connect with and have more similar ideals to". Meanwhile, everyone on this fucking board blames everyone except themselves while simultaneously throwing a pity party for themselves despite not even trying to improve themselves as a person at all. Stop acting like such a whiny moron, get off this site, and actually go try to improve yourself.

I'm fucking unhinging completely at this point

Attached: unnamed.png (491x512, 121K)

Imagine getting into a relationship with a woman willing to go through the pain and hardships of pregnancy four times, to give birth to your offspring, just to walk off because you want to be a failed member of society and not help bringing in the next generation

procreation is a sin
t. antinatalist

But yea that sub is absolute cancer.

Imagine thinking you owe something to a person just because they want to get pregnant with your children, as if thousands of children aren't born every day

Not wanting kids is a defect on par with being a homicidal psychopath

Attached: childfree.jpg (630x618, 37K)

well at least he didn't turn her in to a single mother and drain the welfare system more.

I think my general point is more like >gib gf that wants to start a family with me

The west is decadent

Look at it on the bright side. She said she's looking into getting sterilized, so that's one less roastie who gets to pass on their genes. Shame about the baby though.

Attached: 1544401750014.jpg (960x720, 94K)

>Not wanting kids is a defect on par with being a homicidal psychopath
what

Attached: sp.jpg (402x691, 31K)

Wouldn't go that far, but any long term stable relationship that doesn't produce at least two children is a failure imo

You heard me
ogiraniro

Attached: childfree2.jpg (750x784, 47K)

You would walk away too if shes a bitch.
Think with your brain not your dick.

Attached: 1450048503588.png (1600x900, 875K)

>Cool
>Wine aunt

pick one

Yes, but the post implies he left her because she wanted children

>implying that guy ever had sex
Damn, you fuckers are retarded. No wonder you're incels

>not wanting to create more soldiers for the future anti-civ revolution

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person's genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn't matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world's population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world's population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

Pine tree gang has logged on

The whole sub is just 'let's not have kids so we have more money and free time to spend on alcohol.'
Fucking degenerates

Attached: childfree3.jpg (564x393, 68K)

People like this guy are just weeding themselves out of the gene pool. The future belongs to r-selected people like her with a strong urge to breed.

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

Attached: model-breeders-win.jpg (1280x1001, 86K)

im just glad none of you mongols are going to breed

>Imagine unironically being a hedonist

>When you get upset at people wanting to start a family

>having kids before you have at least 8 figures in the bank
Why would any man do this?

Wouldnt it be better to market if tests are positive? A false positive is better than a false negative, and the company to reinforce their claims that the tests are accurate

These "childfree" people are mentally fucked

Attached: Reviewbrah.png (346x182, 145K)

I dont get what about this makes Jow Forums so mad
She got an abortion, so what?

Haha I would know I used to browse childfree subreddit all the time.

>kill a man's child without even consulting him

I mean atleast the woman has to actually carry and give birth to the child so it's a bit more understandable from that perspective but it's still retarded to get married and not intend to have children, especially if you haven't agreed on it beforehand

Good on the family for disowning her. Too many degenerate whores get away with this stuff now. Glad to see some justice out there.

and then they wonder why western societies are dying

cuz garbage women and immature sociopaths that are always chosen.

>what's so wrong about killing a life without the husband's permission just so some roastie can satisfy her degenerate ideology?

Why should I bring kids into this world? So they can get addicted to fentanyl, idealize niggers, and vote for communists? Western society is over. Time to let it die.

>obligatory bag2rabbit etc etc
what are they trying to achieve by doing this? just bragging about having more money and time than their friends or is it something else?

Attached: the last alpha male in asia.jpg (750x803, 279K)

*shoots the western world in the femoral artery*

>wtf the western world is dead why would niggers and jews do this

>60iq blackpiller

The reason were in this problem in the first place is because white people aren't having enough kids

Some people aren't as thirsty for pussy that they compromise everything what they stand for.
And unless you do that too, i don't foresee much pussy in your future.

Don't forget that weak men fucked our society up.

Attached: 1549727864891.png (500x522, 145K)

For women especially, there's strong societal pressure to have children, just like there is to get married. If they don't want to have children, they feel they need to defend their choice.

They want to make themselves feel better. That they made the right choice living a life of hedonism. It's the same case for most other leftist degenerates (sluts, fags, trannies, career women, etc) too. These groups are always so outspoken because they're trying so hard to rationalize their shitty decisions/life choices and want others to validate them. But deep down, they know they're scum.

Is it wrong that I'm on her side? All the points she makes are correct, and she admits her faults. She didn't want that baby and it was the only way out since her family would have hounded her into being a mother, which she didn't want to do. Honestly big ups to her for taking her life into her control.

Yeah she did the right thing by murdering her own flesh and blood

I would kinda side with her desu, she doesn't want children, she shouldn't be forced into having them. My brother didn't want kids and his gf did, they broke up and everyone boo'd my brother but he didn't want kids, why force him into it? There's no point having a child unless both parents are up for it.

And before you call me roastie or whatever, I'm an old dude with 3 children

Attached: pregnancy_1.gif (201x252, 700K)

Isn't father's permission asked in an abortion process?

If she wasn't prepared to be a mother, she shouldn't have been having sex at all. That's the price she pays for doing so. Instead, she weasled her way out and chose to become a murderer. Also, she didn't even bother to tell the husband, as though it was her baby and no one else's.

>If she wasn't prepared to be a mother, she shouldn't have been having sex at all
it's starting to get genuinely sad these days the mental gymnastics incels will come up with, it's vegan tier

The entire purpose and essence of sex is to reproduce. Doesn't matter if you bastardize it so you can have fun. The consequences are still the same, and if you can't handle it, you're nothing but a irresponsible whore. You can't just have all the good parts and ignore the bad parts because it's inconvenient to you.

>that gif
Yeah fuck that shit, if I was a woman and got pregnant while not wanting it I'd fucking scrape that shit out of my hole with a spoon in a heartbeat.

It's okay she's going to kill herself in a bunch of years

If you were a woman you would be a completely different person and probably enjoy the thought of a brand new life growing inside you.

Yeah, maybe, but hopefully my common sense would take over. Though, either way, it's just a hypothetical situation.

It also comes out in other areas like their sex life. A few sluts from Tinder I dated (using the term dated loosely) were like that and they were all kinds of fucked up, and often got pumped and ghosted by guys. I dumped a lot of cum in them and broke it off each time because they were too flaky and couldn't commit or trust men. It was like they were more interested in being treated like my side whore rather than having a commitment to each other.

One of them had serious relationship issues and hadn't dated for a while and also wasn't on the pill. I knew she 100% never wanted to make a family, so I was real reckless about birth control with her. I fucked her without a condom and pulled out on a number of occasions, and sometimes sprayed my cum directly on her cunt. It would pour down her vag and she'd just lay there letting it happen. I don't think she was sterile or anything, either. I often thought about cumming in her just once outside her cycle just to see her reaction and how she felt about it, but I never followed through, even though she probably would have just gone out to get the morning after pill.

Honestly she wouldn't have made a good mother anyways. She was too much of a party slut before and after dating me she relapsed into that whorish lifestyle. I dumped her because I had no interest competing for her pussy with other guys and felt like that would eventually happen. And after I dumped her it did. It was a regular thing for her to complain about men on social media, no doubt after getting pumped full of cum and dumped each time.

Pretty sad. She was a nice girl anyways.

Have you ever had sex? honest question bro.

Some Jow Forums bullshit about continuing the proud and strong white lineage, or something.

im ok with all of this degenerates not passing their genes, think it also applies to many others like weebs, gays, trans, antinatalists, antivaxers etc etc

She was taking birth control years prior you bafoon.

No. How is this relevant?
Birth control isn't infallible. Just another consequence she should have been prepared to deal with. Again, can't have fun and just ignore the bad parts because you don't like it.

time to let you die

Jesus Christ what a dumb selfish cunt.

>women die in childbirth everyday
so we're still living in 1400's ey?

Attached: 13.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Yeah, that's what I thought. Some day you'll understand (maybe)

Attached: le_pity_face.jpg (800x568, 100K)

i'm angry about how she got treated for making the right decision. this would have been one of those rare cases where i would have taken her side.

>husbands permission
what about the child's permission?

Nothing wrong with her decision, she made the right choice

Attached: 1540101288244.png (1228x1228, 1.81M)

They are too poor to raise kids so they will not
You are too but are too dumb to realize it

it's not very common, but it can happen with any pregnancy. eclampsia is no joke.

I would say that it's more normal to want to kill people than to not want kids desu. Even serial killers want kids. Not wanting kids is a whole new level of brainwashing/mental illness

That sub is a giant psyops and is not full of real people. It's all IDF shills who want to keep you from reproducing. Meanwhile, look at any woman in her 30's who doesn't have kids. She's fucking miserable.

>noisy
>messy
>expensive
>they smell
I'm not sure why somebody would want kids.

Has the hedonism meme really not died out yet? Live hedonistically and i guarantee you will start to feel miserable within a month.
That's the ultimate irony in this world. Those who seek nothing but pleasure bring themselves nothing but pain.

Attached: nazi spacemen 2.jpg (1435x1080, 212K)

>not killing babies is Jow Forums bullshit
Thanks for reminding everyone of the line in the sand between objective good and evil.

Attached: based pepe.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

That's a critical mass of cope coming from blue there.

>The way the organs get squished and moved around
Pregnancy really is a nightmare.

>I cant even begin to understand how people can go through life without having 14 Chihuahuas
>You'll never know real love unless you have 14 Chihuahuas too.

What the fuck am i reading. This has to be the most out of touch and absurdly retarded thing ive read in a long time.

To top it all of chihuahuas are the most disgusting genetic trash out of all dogs.

Attached: 8DFDE56F-B803-432D-BFB5-8FC8644B248F.jpg (890x890, 222K)

To be completely fair, if he wanted kids then why did he make her take BC? it was a complete accident and she wasnt ready. But it's still fucked up. Its reddit so I couldn't care less about them lol

Imagine having kids because your biology tells you to. To bring life in this world just to suffer. Unless you are mad rich, they are going to have a hard time. Especially with all the migration going on in the world. Life sucks and bring life into it is selfish and animalistic. Ask yourself if your life is fine where it is and if you wish you weren't born.

I dont want kids either but thats because Im a ginger, the kid would go through hell...
also I dont want any more of my kind in this world

I just want an archer-gf

Attached: 1544905823535.jpg (850x850, 104K)

Imagine eating food because your biology tells you to.

Any toy dog is just gross. They are always twitching and most have horrible medical problems. My mom had a toy dog, and it had kidney stones that blocked his urethra. They had to make a new urethra near his ass, and the whole thing was just disgusting.

>failed member of society
What the fuck do you think Jow Forums is? What the fuck happened to this board? I didn't realize this was fucking normieville. Just because your idea of success is different from others doesn't make it the right one. I'm fucking tired of pieces of shit telling me how to live my fucking life, when I'm doing better than them financially. idgaf what you think is better for me. I don't need a fucking girlfriend or kids. Life is all about yourself and I don't need people like YOU ruining it.

Attached: 1551137340337.png (1276x630, 467K)

>is a failure
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the end goal was to have children. I thought it was to progress through life together and be successful in THEIR eyes. I would rather a couple to have no kids than bring kids up in a shitty residence, being raised and cared improperly, but I guess you don't care about that. As long as they have kids, then they are perfect. And just imagine if all couple had kids, there would definitely be an overpopulation problem down the road, but I guess you don't care about that either. I swear, all you normies are fucking retarded.

I've noticed the opposite actually. My friends that have kids are miserable and harping on and on about how they wish they went to college and traveled the world first while my friends that didnt have kids are traveling the world and finishing their masters/raking in the cash via a cushy career. The ones that don't have kids yet just say they'll adopt or have their own eventually

>the way the organs get pushed around
Human beings are a miracle holy shit

>imagine beeing child free 15years from now and still beeing single with your 3 cats barely scraping by with your part time starbucks job

These idiots get mad at everything related to women. The girl in the OP was in the right, and she'll turn out fine. The ones you should really pity are those who get whipped up into a frenzy about choices that strangers make

She made a huge decision behind her husband's back on top of killing a life. She was completely in the wrong and nothing will change that, dumb fucking roastie.
>The ones you should really pity are those who get whipped up into a frenzy about choices that strangers make
The ones who always say this are always the most degenerate.
>w-who cares if I fucked 600 black guys and had 200 abortions, it's my life!
You fucking degenerates just want to avoid criticism and hate people hurting your feelings. Go die, stupid roast scum.

Yeah, but food is necessary. Reproducing isn't.

No, it's because of non-white immigration, and them having too many kids. If it was just us in America, it would be fine. Non-whites have a bunch of kids, because they're dumb, and don't see that it's a bad idea.

>implying that lots of people, even breeders don't do that shit

Look at this insecure faggot. You can almost feel his desperation to convince himself that he made the right choice.

Attached: 132457693248572905720.png (630x1029, 416K)

>reproducing isn't necessary

Attached: t_13.png (400x356, 248K)

Prove it is.

It's not. You don't die, or even get hurt if you don't reproduce. In fact, if you're a chick, you could die or get hurt while reproducing.

>inb4 "but, muh survival of the species

We're well past that.

>We're well past that.

Attached: ha.jpg (750x925, 171K)

Lol, you gonna do anything but mock actual point with a greentext, and a reaction image? We are well past that. There's plenty of people now. We could use a culling though, because there's not enough arable land.

guess what happens when those plenty of people stop reproducing

I'm on the edge of my seat now, user. What? What happens? I have to know! Because I would say that we lose some of this excess, and get down to population levels that are actually sustainable. Growth can't happen forever.

everyone dies, you retard