I'm a permavirgin but I have a chance at getting a 5/10 slam pig for a sweet test boost...

I'm a permavirgin but I have a chance at getting a 5/10 slam pig for a sweet test boost. Is it worth losing my virginity to get gains? I promise I won't form an emotional bond with her or anything haha that would be pretty dumb lol
ALso her tits are fucking huge. Literal walking milk truck... would just love to milk those titties and suck them to get free proteins. What do Jow Forumsbros?

Attached: toilet.jpg (684x1024, 121K)

Worth a go lad

Worth a shot m8

show a pic to us yung fella, let us judge the beast

OK, will do, thanks bros. She told me she went to the gym to lose weight once and she got embarrased at everyone looking at her and never went back lol. My reply was:
>Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>ALso her tits are fucking huge. Literal walking milk truck... would just love to milk those titties and suck them to get free proteins. What do Jow Forumsbros?
You have my approval user.
Suck em for the homies that can't.

Attached: tits guy.jpg (788x810, 95K)

If she isn't a mega ho go for it, but be careful, they get attached very easily and in a few months youre gonna be dealing with a girl who wraps her legs around your ass and whispers for you to cum inside

Pic of tits

Also do it

DO.
IT.

Maybe date on the sly if she's cool.

Here she is. She's pretty fat for my country's standards. But nowhere near murica fat. Hell, she might just be a 6 or a 7 for murilard standards.

This is my biggest fear. I don't wanna take care of a half pig bastard.

Last thing I'd wanna do is date her lmao

Attached: slam.png (585x739, 620K)

This bruh.
Always use a condom and take it with you when you leave.

I'm disappointed.
When someone say huge tiddies I'm expecting them to look like this.

Attached: 2IpxaGV.jpg (480x586, 75K)

Hahahaha, yo dude that's a 4 by any standards.

A 5 outta 10 is the best you'll ever get. Go for it.

she has cute eyes though ;)

The average American woman weighs 168lbs. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your woman is fat even by American standards.

This

Those are pretty average, always remember the bra makes them look bigger

Do it anyways

another vote to do it bro, go have fun

jesus christ dude
but go get laid

just fuck her and get the first one out of the way. you gotta drive a buick before you drive a lambo. fuck maybe 3-4 girls like that until you get your confidence and pipe game up, then start going for the 7+'s

May as well just fuck her user

>Is it worth losing my virginity to get gains
What are you really going to gain? Being able to tell people you're not a virgin in those rare times that subject even comes up?
Do what you want but you'd feel much more satisfied getting with a in shape 7 or above than a gross fatty.

Giver her the ol' pump n' dump OP, gl

I've fucked a lot of girls from 4s to 10s. Literally nothing wrong with plowinjg a 4 to break up a dry spell (which seems you are in). Just make sure not to do it too much or she'll want to hang out all the time and call you a fuckboy when you ghost her fat ass.

Also don't kiss her on the cheek or hold hands.

If you are 25 or younger no, if over, yes.

Go for it, the worst thing that could happen is discovering you're gay.

/thread

Inb4 the wedding

fucking a really thicc is underwhelming, I have a legit 8 inch cock and still had problems fucking her in some positions, and she is thicc, not fat

fit curvy girls are the best

I don't think you can decide if you get attached or not if you're a virgin. Just don't cum and find someone who's worth it

these are small. lol.

Im so l&h bros goddammit

Lost v card this year. Girl wasn't super attractive. It doesnt matter and helps you stop thinking about your virginity. Go for it

Slampig will turn into your gains goblin.

Dubs and you stick your fingers in her nose during sex and make pig scream noises.

>Suck em for the homies that can't.
Kek, but also this.
Vicarious milk truck experience.

Attached: milkies for son.png (2036x1004, 534K)

Based cringebro

Slam that piggy you beautiful bastard.

trips and you cancel your plan to lose your virginity