My OHP is already stalling at 100 lbs

My OHP is already stalling at 100 lbs.

What are the best accessories/isolations/volume adjustments to keep my OHP climbing?

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-082645.jpg (1080x745, 322K)

Bench more.
I can The Press™ 2pl8s without ever training it since I can bench 4pl8s.

Attached: 1495634886561.jpg (295x193, 19K)

I just hit 150 on bench today. How much should I be able to bench to hit that dreaded lmao1pl8 on OHP?

Wtf is wrong with you? My girlfriend does OHP with 100 lbs and she's a 130 lbs skinnyathletic chick with longass arms...

Probably around the 2pl8 mark for bench, maybe a little sooner.

you're a weak faggot, try push pressing crossfaggot

If you want a really big OHP then you need to focus on strengthening all parts of the lifts, especially ones involving muscles that it relies upon but that the lift itself doesn't give much direct stimulus to.

Ab work like planks etc., and also practicing bracing (the valsalva) on OHP will help. You need to keep your core and lower back tight so you can keep your chest up for more pushing power without getting that point of stress on your lower back you might have felt before with heavy presses. I personally find squeezing my glutes helps stabilize my torso too.

Also important for stabilizing is your upper back, rotator cuff and rear delts especially. Barbell OHP involves these but doesn't train them adequately on its own. You should incorporate some exercises that specifically target your rear delts and rotator cuff for volume after your compounds so that you have the stability in your upper back and shoulders to press the weight up cleanly, which becomes extremely important as the weights get heavier. Even just doing some dumbbell OHP for volume can help you build stability in your press as it's more demanding in that way. Basically all this is so you can have an ideally stable base to press from.

After that of course you need to progressively overload your shoulders, triceps, and upper chest as the main movers in your lift through OHP itself and other exercises, which you are probably already doing. In my experience shoulders can take a lot of punishment, so don't be afraid to do them for a lot of volume.

Shouldn't be thinking of your OHP in terms of your bench, it's a different lift and can actually be a lot closer to your bench max than most people think.

I OHP'd 1 plate x5 today
My bench is 90kg x 5

>tfw daddy Martin will never bale tote you towards his bed and violently treat your like a cocksleeve sextoy

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

just ask him, he might actually do it if you dress up like a girl

Attached: ahegaoshirt.jpg (1250x1250, 212K)

Just stalled at 100lbs two weeks ago. Dropped the weight and upped the volume for a week. Today I hit 100lbs 5x5 after struggling to hit 100lbs 3x5. Also I started doing front plate raises

Lb or Kg?

What if I hide in his bed with only my ass and hole uncovered so that he thinks I'm an actual sextoy and then when he's about to cum I jump out of the sheets and yell "surprise!" haha? Wouldn't that be a great prank?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.39_[2018.06.16_22.27.23].png (344x322, 145K)

Wide-grip behind the neck OHP. It will really target your traps which are often underworked with overhead presses.

I don't believe that for even a second.

Your girlfriend can physically press more than 75% of her body weight?

Bullshit.

Pounds

i am ohping 100 and my bench is 150 as well. How long did it take you?7 weeks in for me but eating at maintenance

Literally started lifting for the first time in my life 6 weeks ago. Give me some slack.

What is push press

Eating at a deficit, 6 weeks. Already stalling though so keep eating at maintenance. I think my deficit, despite eating

Enough protein *

hank pls go

Nigger, STAHP

he cute

lmao "worlds strongest man"

Attached: WSM.gif (444x250, 2.44M)