How do I into protein shake? What powders do you guys like? How much do you use? What do you add...

How do I into protein shake? What powders do you guys like? How much do you use? What do you add, or do you just drink it straight with water or milk? Ready to kick my skelly noob gains up a notch here, and I think adding a shake to my breakfast would do the trick.

Attached: gettumwojak.png (680x680, 103K)

Eat real food

No :^)

I got 3 for you

One

Attached: bulking_shakes.jpg (1289x965, 412K)

Two

Attached: fit_shake.png (718x525, 169K)

Three

Attached: protein_shakes_fatloss_musclegain.png (706x737, 476K)

Thanks a bunch broski

Low fat ingredients in a bulking shake. Least healthy or useful nut of all. Whole milk specs wildly inaccurate. And this is someone trying. Think how off those who don't try are.

>le insertage doomer/zoomer etc
Eat shit

I'll eat your shit fagboy
I bet you'd like that, huh

Why are you treating it like such a huge deal bro its just food

These are fucking delicious. I like them with ginger the best and I use a quarter cup of blue agave nectar instead of an artificial sweater. They are my usual afternoon snack.

Attached: 1554250054178.png (810x1136, 217K)

It's 100% more effective if you just eat it dry

Protein powder and coffee is good for the morning. Especially if strong coffee is irritating

there's no way that 2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt amounts to 7g of protein.

Now that's an idea. I drink coffee every day, throwing a scoop of protein in there would be pretty smart.

> whats done is done, there is only forwards
>a man is the sum of his actions

Lol

I like gold standard protein powder because there are a lot of flavors and it mixes well. It doesn't taste amazing but if you chug it you don't taste much :)

It's true. One of those buckets is 88grams. I eat the half buckets when I'm to lazy to buy real food.

So it's like cummies.

>accomplish nothing, be a useless shit
>work on yourself, become something
I don't see the contradiction.

Im genuinely not sure whats funny about that.

>Ready to kick my skelly noob gains up a notch here
protein powder won't do this, make 3 home cook meals per day and count your calories, if you don't count calories then you aren't eating enough

>ignore the past and only focus on the future
>the things you've done in the past make you who you are

does anyone have the image of the Jow Forums protein bars that one guy did instead of buying his own

Can anybody help a brainlet out? I'm buying 12 lbs of muscletech mass gainer and the nutrition fact says that per container it only has 16 servings. I can't believe that that a 12lbs tub of that shit would last me only for about 2 weeks. So how long would this shit last if I took 2 scoops per day?

Attached: muscletech-premium-mass-gainer-12lb-nutrition-facts.png (600x1020, 102K)

This but with peanut butter and coca powder.

about 16 days

It’s 1300 calories for two scoops. That’s a fuckton of calories. 4 scoops would be a days worth of calories for most people.

Fuck, I guess it would really just last me 16 days so it's not worth it. Idk man, I'm just probably getting paranoid. In about a month I've just probably gained 2 pounds.