Could lifting have saved him?

Could lifting have saved him?

Attached: 1543535840414.jpg (640x1315, 133K)

a fucking better haircut might

Delet

Fake. This guy, even a manlet, must slay like crazy.

Been on here for 12 sad years and I thought I had become so jaded by the bullshit that I didn't have the ability to get triggered by anything posted. This pic made me actually angry. Well done

It would unironically be more cucked if they were dating. The whole "co-parenting" thing is a little weird, but there's nothing wrong with being a good male role model in a child's life, a child who is probably gonna get fucked up mentally by this woman.

maybe fake but at least that whore will not grove up that child alone which is good

t. cucks

>hosanna

he fucks the kid, guaranteed

Jesus titty fucking Christ man. I guess it ultimately depends on how much of his own life he sacrifices for her and her kid.

If he's like "cool uncle" mode then I think that's fine, I'll have my bros kids come over and hang out when he's got to be off doing things, we play Xbox and basketball and shit but it's not like I'm giving up my own life to hang out with them

Calling it coparenting is gay as fuck. Just be a male rolemodel but not actually be responsible for the kid.

I feel genuinely sorry for this guy

>Sloan
Dude was fucked from the start

Lol, agreed same here

Hmmm...Maybe it's that he won't fuck her, for being a promiscuous narcissistic Instawhore...

>no one ITT stated the obvious that he might be gay

This what I'm worried about. Something ain't clicking here. He's either diddling the kid, or he's a turbo Chad smashing puss between checking in on this girl he doesn't have to be involved with. Like the other poster said, he'd be an even bigger bitch if he was living under the pretense of dating this cunt.

So what is it, he's either some kind of boy band Chad or a pedophile, but at least he's not a cuckold in the true sense of the word.

No, he's not gay. Don't know why, but I would bet my life on it. I guess I've seen enough gay people in here to tell

>she wants him to find another woman
>calls him a best friend
>he helps take care of his friend's child because its pretty obvious the mom made mistakes
>some incel on Jow Forums who can't even cope with talking to women calls him a cuck
This guys a chad. Society needs more people willing to nut up be a man and be a positive influence in a child's life. Maybe he can help hosanna not make the same mistakes as her mom...

Lol cuck

Since when being the literal definition of a cuckhold means being a chad? You're brainwashed beyond belief, there's no hope for (you)

Attached: 1561072712688.png (1908x1066, 2.89M)

>raising your wife's son
Just cuckold things

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 531K)

Cuckold*

COPE

>literal definition of a cuckold
You keep using this word and I don't think it means what you think it means

Actually the true definition of a cuckold is someone who raises another man's child, so he definitely is. It comes from the cuckoo bird's mating strategy.

Yes I do. Do you?

>Cuckold historically referred to a husband with an adulterous wife and is still often used with this meaning. In evolutionary biology, the term cuckold is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own. Since the 1990s, the term has also been widely used to refer to a sexual fetish in which the fetishist is stimulated by their committed partner choosing to have sex with someone else

The definition of a cuckhold is a married man who was tricked by his wife into raising an illegitimate child. The guy in OPs pic just agreed to help his friend raise a child. Its not even legally binding.

These fucking people can vote...

So you can't read the post in OP then? They're platonic friends.

Faggot bait
Go back to Jow Forums

It also means raising child who are not your own. It's the cuckoo strat, that's where the name came from

What are you even talking about? You said he's a chad, I said he's a cuckold and therefore he can't be a chad. That's it

he's a pedophile

He's literally not a cuck, he's something else entirely, an aberration, a freak of nature even. In the classic textbook cucking there are 3 parties discluding the offspring. The wife cuckoo bird, the husband cuckoo bird and the chad cuckoo bird who cucks the husband. This Manlet doesn't fit into any of those categories. He cannot be described as the husband cuckoo because he's not banging this chick. He's a third party who has stepped in to raise the child. I don't know what in the he'll he is, but he's not a cuck. He might be a double cuck or a half cuck, I don't even know.

Attached: 1527057938445.jpg (400x386, 37K)

why does he continue to not kill himself?

Attached: stress.png (506x408, 48K)

Nope you're just making that up to fit your narrative it was always a derogatory term applied with the implication that a man couldn't keep his woman from fucking around and never applied to a male who adopted any other mans child willingly and voluntarily. Adoption has always been viewed as virtuous.

Wasted digits

Read definition ffs

He obviously isn't a cuckold though because he doesn't fit the definition