He overcompensates for his height by lifting weights

>he overcompensates for his height by lifting weights

Attached: whitepeopleface.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

I'm just playing with the cards God dealt me.

Then she's making that face at least at all the bodybuilding/fitness youtubers/e-celebrities.

As a 6'2 guy I got no hate for shorter guys who want to get jacked to balance out other kinds of things.

But when someone is being a douchebag then I'll call him out for that shit.

why are woman with minimal makeup so refreshing

Why do White people always make this face?

It's the face you make when you make a sandcastle and then accidentally knock it down. Except the sandcastle is Western Civilization and our faces are just stuck like that now

>he posts bait threads on a peruvian mollycoddling website

Attached: 1558593658578.jpg (332x326, 23K)

its the "i dont know what to make at you cause i dont want to smile nor do i want to frown". we only really ever make it at foreigners the kikes let in

She's not white.

Attached: welp.png (884x874, 714K)

>Judging people for things they can't control
ngmi

I hate the overcompensation meme.
>manlet/ugly/bald guy does ANYTHING to self improve
>"lol he must be overcompensating and insecure"
It's like the only way you can do anything out of enjoyment or will to improve yourself is if you are a tall Chad. Otherwise you are overcompensating.

waddle on back to your containment board you morbidly obese, shit stinking, manlet retards.

Attached: 1508556276588.png (666x666, 795K)

fucking this

Theres nothing wrong with being non-white or pointing out the fact that someone isnt white. Im sorry buster but op's chick isnt white. That isnt saying one is better than the other, it's just stating that shes not white.

t. self-loathing white boi

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Nice projection lmao

how does one overcompensate for being 6'3

i want to smell her upper lip so bad

The taller you are, the closer your nuts are to my fist.

hi what do you expect me to do

everything i do is tinged by being a manlet, i am constantly dismissed for overcompensating because manlet, everything is a performance, anything i do i am trying too hard

Attached: 611l-F7DJVL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 46K)

>he overcompensates for having no personality, being an incel, NO GF, by shitposting on Jow Forums on a Friday night
(and INB4 I get accused of that myself: I'm at work right now, fuck you)