>she's annoying, break up
>keep improving my life
>get another
>she's annoying
>repeat 2 more times
>they're all annoying
>continue to lift just out of pure enjoyment for the activity
it never gets any easier frens.. ur all doing just fine

Attached: 1543198092173.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Just become gay lmao

honestly dude.. i know its a meme but at this point.. i feel like they've drained me of my youth

Attached: 1469633032109.jpg (1283x1281, 177K)

at least you got awesome biceps tho

thanks man

Attached: 1485116393070.jpg (620x478, 54K)

How did you meet them?

This might sound gay, cliche, or whatever to you, but there really a bitch out there with a good personality and looks.

It’s statistics. Not all women fit the mold of annoying woman. There are genuine cuties that are agreeable, smart, loving, witty, and the whole bit. Not saying you’ll ever find one, but they’re out there

Get a bf brah

Trust me on this one dont take the bf pill gay men are more annoying then women. Although women are bad, men are always worse in my own experiences.

Attached: 1560870414647.jpg (1243x652, 96K)

first one was in a uni cafe, a friend told me this girl was looking over at me quite a lot and i didnt pick up on it, so pretending my balls were the size of melons and high on my sense of freedom and courage from being a fresher i walked over and asked if she was single, to which she said yes and would you like my number and we then just went on a few dates and got together

next few were similar, and tinder as well, tended to not make any difference, every girl is on tinder anyway

dubs of truth and im still hoping for that, i study maths and fully feel you on that, how many must we go through to find that is the question

sperg here

Just how feasable is it to get a girl’s number in a non uni or work area like a restaurant or cafe?

Attached: B42D725A-7DC0-4138-937B-F7875170609C.jpg (522x1093, 107K)

Based big baller. But thats the way to get a girl who is only after looks, not a relationship.
I met my girl in a class and actually became decent friends, then invited her for coffees a few times, then netflix + sexual tension. Then we started going out.

Alright, since you're a sperg I'll help. Unfortunately cause you're an aspie, you fail to recognize empathy which is a huge way to understand when a grill is being flirtatious. I think your best bet is to be friendly and if the conversation lasts more than 2mins or so, then it's appropriate to ask

Also protip, ask for her snap, not her number cause then if she posts something interesting you can slide up and comment and continue the convo.

Hope this helps

Attached: doggo.gif (214x285, 1.98M)

>Also protip, ask for her snap, not her number cause then if she posts something interesting you can slide up and comment and continue the convo.

Is this the norm? I rarely go out and never talk to girls but I’ve seen a buddy get a girl’s ig when he was talking to her. I don’t have snap but I do have an ig that I post some stuff on.

Just b nice

gays are more annoying than women

why are you dating them? keep a rotation of booty calls

git gud

>go through 6 girlfriends
>all annoying
>fucking mindgames
>basic bitches who want to talk about American Idle and the bachelor
>dont have anything interesting to say

>new guy comes into the gym
>solid 9/10
>works in a few sets occassionally
>usually in at the same time I am
>find out he's in the doctorate program he's doing his doctorate on mitochondrial epigenetics
>realize I'm crushing on him like a fag
>ask him out
>"yeah sure, I'd like that"

>been together for 3 years
>currently laying with my legs across his on the couch and he's using them as a bookrest
>he has no idea I'm planning on proposing tomorrow with two silver rings I made

What makes a gf annoying? You should seek a girl without those qualities.

>he has no idea I'm planning on proposing tomorrow with two silver rings I made
inb4 he says no and calls you a fag for it

Cute as fuck, I'm happy for you.

Maybe other people aren't the problem user. You tend to see what you really are reflected on other people. Just saying

bruv, psychopaths and sociopaths r slayers, they fuck a lot of different girls

but i dont get that you didnt know you were gay before

>get a gf that's cute, fun, loves to fuck and makes me food all the time
>just miss being alone, don't want to be responsible for someone else
>don't want to break up with her because she really likes me and I don't want to hurt her
What do

Attached: blood meridian.jpg (1600x900, 187K)

Try being married.

>suicidalfeelsface.jpeg

Women MADE him gay. It’s what they’re good at.

All women are a drain. It's why women live longer than men. They feed on your life force.

Break up. You're delaying the inevitable

kill yourself of die. the pain never ends

or

Guess what faggot, take some damn responsibility. If you want a gf, a wife, and someday a family, you have to take responsibility. While it might be nice to be alone sometimes, I'd only break up with her if you don't see it ever progressing to marriage. For that you need some hard reasons why you don't like her.

kek,
I have been where you have been.

You'll eventually break up and 1-2 years later, realized that, that what you had now. Was all that you needed to be happy.

But it will be out of your reach,

Goodluck, hope you realize what you have, before you realize not having it is the worst outcome.