Why are male "love" song always about sex? Can men not distinguish between love and lust?

Why are male "love" song always about sex? Can men not distinguish between love and lust?

Attached: 2000px-Womens-love-vs-mens-love.png (2000x2256, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we know that women will listen to it anyway and are just as horny as us men.

Attached: 1551582143603.jpg (449x449, 30K)

Examples? Ori

>male love songs
What the fuck? Are you talking about "It's okay to be gay"?

Unless youre listening to the radio trash written by chads, every love song ive heard by men is either about actual love or the absence of it because the women only care about sex or end up leaving for someone else. If anything its females who are incapable of distinguishing between love and lust. If they even feel love at all.

If you won't suck a guys dick you don't love him

Maybe you should listen to something other than pop/nigger music. That will fix your "it's only about sex" problem because it's not only about sex

Have you listened to every singly male love song and heard this? or have you just made a fag tier assumption?

have you ever listened to The Cure??

Attached: IMG_20190207_074522.jpg (1944x2592, 725K)

>Can men not distinguish between love and lust?
But these are the same thing. Love is a word made up by the media to get you to behave a certain way.

Unnironically this.This thread is the worst bait I've ever witnessed.Listen to every latest female artist song that came out in the last ~5 years.All you whores talk about is sex.

Or Johnny Hates Jazz, Orange Juice, Human League, Joy Division, so on and so forth

Kek. Do you honestly think that people had no concept of love before "the media" existed?

He's clearly talking out his arse trying be a deep edgy cunt

Oh Jesus user.
The media has brainwashed you.
The modern culture is anti-love and pro-lust you dummy.

I'm a woman, and I truly love my boyfriend so much, but I don't think I ever witnessed a love as pure and whole as his love for me.
It's pretty weird to be the object of such a feeling.

are you lithuanian girl? im trying to find her

youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

Cave men did not fall in love. They simply followed their instincts and fucked. Love didn't exist until people invented it.
Love is simply lust in disguise. It's the same shit but coated with innocent and romantic language meant to fool you.

>Humans haven't evolved from caveman times
Ok.

Attached: tumblr_m0se48vz1Q1r9m95po1_500.png (500x400, 196K)

creep?
I don't wanna miss a thing?

bait thread

>Love didn't exist until people invented it.
Heh. Inaccurate.
The concept of love as we think about it was invented, in a way. We invented the way we describe love, the way we talk about love. We didn't invent the way we feel - lust and love feel different neurologically and when it comes to hormones.

if he lost his job you wouldn't love him

It is pretty amusing to read this comment because he is a NEET.

>op only listens to nigger music

Why are female pop songs always about infidelity, dissatisfaction, or breakups? Can women experience love at all?

>Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
>Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
>Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
>Sara Bareilles - Love Song (I'm not gonna write you a love song)
and on and on and on....

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Who are you idiot?

Well then why is that a deal breaker for most women and not for you?

Ask other women, I suppose?
I can't afford dating a man who wants to be a NEET for the rest of his life. I want kids and I can't sustain a family on my income while also taking time off for maternity and such things. I wouldn't mind it if I had a job that allowed me to.
I don't mind it now because he has other things to focus on that are more pressing than finding a job.

Bad bait idiot

I see. I would stop loving him if he STAYED a neet

I wouldn't stop loving him. It'd simply be incompatible with the life plans we made together.
I'd pick being with him over having kids, so if he happened to stay NEET I'd be glad to support him. But on the other hand we both really want to have kids, so probably his work situation is something that is going to eventually change.

(OP)
>Can men not distinguish between love and lust?
Lust=/= wanting sex and you can still be lustful without sex. Women lust over men all the time without thinking of fucking them.

Furthermore, do you have even the slightest understanding of how male sexuality works?

Romance is something invented by men do make women happy. Man can enjoy it, too, but if their woman didn't care for it, they would not miss it.

Sex is how men most enjoy showing love and affection. Trying to force them to prefer holding hands on the beach and going to fancy restaurants is like trying to force a lion to go vegan.

The fact that you don't consider a man who wants to have lots and lots of regular sex with his wife/girlfriend an act of love shows that you don't care about what men actually want or what makes them happy.

Attached: wraparound_final.jpg (648x468, 30K)

What the fuck is a Male love song?

>We didn't invent the way we feel - lust and love feel different neurologically and when it comes to hormones.
How different? Please explain.

Well if true this is like one in a million women are like this

Not really unless it's a relative.
Men see sex as the most intimate time you can share with a person, which is why they get so mad when a girl cheats to the point of killing her.
For a man to get a girl to fuck him is the utmost act of devotion and if girls were smart they'd have long lasting relationships. It might seem like this isn't the case because of chad but what you don't understand is chad felt this way once and got his heart broken and use women now as sex toys as a defensive mechanism but you bet your ass he's gonna defend the girl he fucked and not let other people badmouth her, even if she is the biggest slut in town.

Lust is mostly controlled by estrogen and testosterone, while love is mostly controlled by oxytocin.
Estrogen is the reason why women want to fuck Chad while they're ovulating (unironically, there's scientific proof that when women are ovulating they go for a different type of men). Testosterone is the reason why men are pigs.
Oxytocin enhances all those feelings regarding the area of "bonding" - it's the hormone mother release while they lactate or after giving birth, it's what makes you feel connected to the rest of the world on MDMA. It's also released when you feel love, right after sex with a partner you're close to (especially by women), in the first phases of romance.

can you tell me where lithuanian girl is i miss her so bad

>Men see sex as the most intimate time you can share with a person
Simply false. Evolutionary speaking, men value sex much less than women and are down to fuck basically whoever. The reason why they're much more jealous is because commitment from the female is their only way to guarantee the spawn is theirs.

Your post is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever seen. Most men talk shit about women they've fucked. Including their girlfriends, I had friends of my boyfriend talking shit about their fucking wives with me.

She's braiding horse hair in the countryside right ouside of Palanga.

Simply false. Evolutionary speaking males would hoard harems and never let any other males get any close to their females and I'm pretty sure they weren't worried if the kid was his or if he was gonna pass his genes down. He wanted to fuck the ape he loved and nobody else could touch her.
Women value sex less than males because pretty much any male who wants to have sex in a lawless setting, like nature, can get it so they better deal with it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure evolutionary speaking men didn't care about passing their genes, which is the driving force of evolution basically.

oh okay will she make a thread later I miss her so much

Attached: MISSING.jpg (637x1268, 135K)

They passed the genes because they were programmed to not because they are aware of it like in this day and age

Are you retarded or just trolling? I seriously can't tell.
No animal is capable of superior thinking like us. Basically all animals try to pass their genes - a lot of them hoard harems, kill other males, kill other male's spawn, do mating rituals to ensure the best females, etc. Reproduction is basically THE focus of animals life.
Love isn't a big deal for anyone but us, basically. Not even parental love, which is basically something we know for all our life, isn't a thing if not for the very first phases of life of a cup.
They obviously had no understanding of what genes were and how reproduction worked, if they did they could go for a paternity test and have no need for jealousy. But the reason why males are jealous is because all successful species have an inherit need to reproduce and pass on their genes, which is what pushes them to evolve, strive, survive.

You make it seem like animals care about kids but the truth is they only fuck to feel ORGASM
JUST FOR THAT
you drooling retard. like they don't share food and the weak eat only after the strong have their bellies fool

Most animals don't fuck for orgasms.
If they did, they'd have plenty of recreational sex which they mostly don't - only very few species have tons sex for fun. We're one of the very few ones.
They care about being able to reproduce.

bitch, plz. chinks even masturbate. my male cats were fucking each other yesterday. bottlenose dolphis do it all the time. bonobo monkeys
every fucking mammal orgasms. the point is: what kind of stimulation makes them go as far as wanting to insert their dick's in someone else's hole? it's obviously not cleavage.

Yeah, as I said - some species have sex for fun frequently (dolphins, some chimps, humans) but most don't. It's rare for most mammals to put their dick in someone's holes just because they want to get off.
Most animals only try to have sex with each other only when they want to reproduce.
I don't know how to put this in a more straight forward way. Just learn some basic biology.

They don't insert their cocks because they want to reproduce, it's because a female on heat makes them aroused and that leads to pleasure. Simple as that. That's the solely purpose of an erection followed by an orgasm exists.
Next you're gonna tell me they eat fruit because they want to be healthy and not because it feels good to their palate.

Men can distinguish between love and lust, but there are only so many women that deserve love.

Obviously they don't have the cognition of what they're doing, it's a purely instinctual thing. But, for the most part, animals don't have non-reproductive sex. They get aroused because the female is fertile, and have sex only during the fertile period. They aren't generally wired to have sex for pleasure only, without the sake of reproduction.
The sex you have because you see a nice ass and you want to stick a dick in that is not the kind of sex animals have. The "orgasms feel good, let's have a bunch of them" kind of sex you have is not the sex animals have (beside a few of them).

But the only reason that happens is, like you said, animals don't have cognition of what they're doing.
These are biological triggers. Belly rumbles, eat food. Mouth dry, drink water. Penis hard, fuck pussy. It's not because they care about if their genes will go down or not, they can't foresee the future. It just happens that in a lot of species the pleasure is followed by an offspring, it's a biological means to safeguard reproduction and not
>hey baby someone needs to inherit this tree in the rainforest. imagine junior with your eyes

>It just happens that in a lot of species the pleasure is followed by an offspring
That's just incorrect.
There are very few instincts that are pretty widespread in all species - survival, and reproduction. All biological things (from unicellular beings to humans) do that - try their hardest to survive as singular beings and as a species.
Reproduction is one of the two biggest drives we have in us because animals who didn't feel a strong need to reproduce just fucking got extinct, like animals who didn't feel a strong need to survive just fucking died.
Pleasure is an incentive for reproduction. If sex was a dreadfully painful experience to the point that it killed us, we'd probably be less motivated to get down and do it.
The reason why we feel pleasure is because it's convenient in terms of evolution that reproduction is a pleasant thing, since reproduction is the most important thing we do.
We don't happen to reproduce after we feel pleasure, we happen to feel pleasure when we reproduce.

Yes, animals don't have an understanding of any of this shit, but this shit is correct.

I'm tired. I give up.
I'll let someone else try to convince me tomorrow that a male individual gorilla isn't going to fuck a female because he wants to cum, but instead because he wants to generate offspring. Or that he doesn't go physical as fuck against another gorilla trying to seduce his female because he's jelly, but because he wants to spread good genetics.

there are probably way more heartbreak songs written by men than love songs

Heartless roastoids ITT can't answer this

lust IS love
anyone telling you otherwise is a faggot trying to convince you how deep and sensitive he is
you're not special because you fantasize about being married with the cute girl you see everyday, asshole, that's basic instinct

Because they're aimed to teenage girls and that's what relates to them - they're going through their first heartbreaks and stupid shit like that.

The amount of male breakups is numerically equal. You mean women focus more on breakups than love.

No, men are not pushed to talk about their feelings in general. Most music aimed at teenage boys has sex as a main theme.

>men are not pushed to talk about their feelings
That dead horse is so irrelevant.
None of those songs I listed are sappy feelings music.

I can't imagine love without sex, but I also can't imagine sex without love. I know not all guys feel that way, but I also know I'm not alone

Regardless of your opinion on "love," a song about sex will be universally enjoyed by males