If a woman makes you wait for sex she never really wanted you

He orbited his virgin waifu for 4 years. She wanted a break, one week later she met Chad and lost her virginity. Chad pumped and dumped. Now she wants beta back.

Attached: 2019-03-04 18.04.53.png (658x1242, 559K)

im a 5 foot tranny faggot and i have hot piv sex with my 8/10 cis girl gf btfo incels

this.
She preserved for Chad's pump'n'dump.
She never wanted to be intimate with you.

Just goes to show you virgin chasers end up losing, always.

this. -preserved-

Somewhat true. The girl I'm seeing told me the guys she slept with had to wait at least a year except for one ex who she made wait a few months and I ended up sleeping with her after only a week.

If he's still with her he's a massive, massive faggot.

He ain't no feg

Attached: jajpeg.jpg (931x528, 136K)

He's still a virgin. So he is a massive faggot loser.

Why draft a tl;dr break up message like that? I'd have called her a fucking cunt then ghosted her

The part where he said he wasn't mad or sad is good though because it will make her feel bad. He should of taken her anal virginity then ghosted her for a few weeks to make her fret. After that dump her.

>i did not want to have revenge sex with her, hurt her or hurt her ego
>i respect you...i wanted to thank you
I didn't think it could get worse.

yeah this is just pathetic, lowest of the low, pic related is similar

Attached: WillHeWifeTheBJQueen.jpg (884x789, 140K)

which is worse, op or pic related? both really activate my almonds

Attached: BetaBuxWorksOnHimself.png (1072x1172, 127K)

>He should of taken her anal virginity
silly robot, anal virginity is only for Chad

Attached: NotActuallyAnAnalVirgin.png (713x1846, 157K)

Reminder that a woman is never "just not in the mood for sex" or "not really a sexual person". What these mean is that she is not in the mood for sex FOR YOU and not really a sexual person FOR YOU. at any time chad could reel her in and fuck the shit out of her and she would love it.

i love how redpilled this board has become. 5 years ago you would not have seen posts like this.
we are waking up

What are the odds she banged a nigger?

that's why i'm not falling into that anymore. I was a "nice guy" who will wait for "the right moment", but i always ended up with broken promises and her pussy on some other guys cock.

Now i wait no more than two weeks from first date and i cut contact if there is no sex or intimacy at least. Maybe that's the way to be single forever, but at least i won't be a cuck.

t.28y.o doomer

hahahaha there's no way this one is real, no one has that little self-respect

I fuck them on the first date for my part. If a girl died brings you back home to fuck you on the first date, you are not her first choice.

Even reddit users laugh at him. This is what happens when betas try to get married and have sex lives. I'm taking the gamma pill

>I respect she didn't outright cheat on me
I know I'm a virgin who will probably die alone,but at least I'm not this loser.

no shit your gf will fuck her favorite celebrity on the spot with no commitment.

>be me
>biking home from a long day of studying at uni
>it's dark and very windy
>I ride on the sidewalk, need to cross a street, pedestrians have the green light
>a car wants to turn right, I go over nevertheless
>car has to stop hard, honks
>it's a roastie, late 20s, ugly, typical thot
>I show her the middle finger
>she gets mad and starts making gestures, gestures me over to her window to talk shit or something
>I ride around her car, still on my bike
>she starts moving her mouth but I don't hear shit, I always listen to audiobooks and wish for some truck to run me over from behind
>her window is pulled down, she's still shrieking
>suddenly get great idea
>spit in her face
>headshot, right between the eyes
>spit has a nice, slimy consistency too
>watch as she recoils, eyes closed
>laugh and ride home

Lmao, this will fuel me for days. What did you do in the battle against the foids today, bros?

Attached: hahaha.png (258x544, 130K)

This thing happens very often but its more like
a woman is in a relationship with a man, and she starts off with bullshit like, im not really a sexual person, i dont like giving blowjobs, im too tired to day, i have a headache
A buddy of mine doesnt believe me when i say his gf is playing with him
He does not have sex regulary with her, and he said he would be fine if they had sex even once a week
His last gf was the same, she told him also that she is not very sexual, and in the end she did not even want to give him a hand job or something
She told him to buy a fleshlight instead
He fucking bought a fleshlight and had to fuck it besides her
Some time after, she went to another city to meet relatives or something, and soon as she arrived, she instantly cheated on him, got fucked by a chad, and broke up with him
I spend so much time bringing this idiot up again, and now he is good friends with her again, and he tells me, that destiny wants them to get together again, or some bullshit like that
I hate women, and i hate men who get played like this
The best thing you can really do is to pump and dump as a man

>finish class
>had my toolbox with me
>walking and swinging my toolbox slowly
>see roast
>as she walks closer to me in the opposite direction, I swing my toolbox at her
>hit her so hard that she fell over
>laugh and walk away

Based. Doing God's work user.

>If a woman makes you wait for sex she never really wanted you.
true that, but we also have to consider the following
who the fuck is the kind of dumbass who couldn't fuck his girlfriend in the first month of relationship or took 4 years to realize that

Jesus fucking Christ they really don't want to give betas sex and only want their resources.

Stories like these make me glad of achieving wizardhood later this year.

Oh, this ones easy. He wasn't turning her on. I've had this problem before as well.
The problem is a lot of guys think that them being horny means their gf will see them being horny and just instantly become horny too. That's not how it works. You can't just start whining about being hard, do something to make her wet. I don't know this person but it sounds like he backed off sex and let it go entirely hoping that eventually she would make all the moves first. Oral isnt that great compared to actual sex. She naturally got bored of it and obviously got bored of waiting around for him to man up and make some actual moves. It's all well and good to respect a virgin but by the 1 year with no sex mark you HAVE to realize you're doing something wrong. and in his case, it was probably that he was just way too meek.

Again, I can understand wanting to respect someone wanting to wait. but at the same time you still have to hint at what other talents you might have that she's missing out on. Make her think about it, get in her head. It's not difficult, literally just be sexy and you get sex. If you're incapable of being sexy you cant blame others for not getting turned on around you.

Attached: 1543736951437.png (528x528, 230K)

This was so bad that even reddit laughed at this guy.

Are you fucking kidding me you subhuman retard? This board was more hate-filled in 2012 than it is now. There are multiple still-used screen caps from that time period which go into detail about how useless women are. Fuck you stupid, piece of shit newfag. When was the last time you saw someone get called out for unironically using the term stacy? Or the last time someone typed out normalfag instead of normie, or the last time someone didnt make a fucking thread about their friends or their family or their relationships or their career? God damn, fuck you, you clueless faggotron.

These posts drain the life out of me.

Don't forget about all those Brooke threads this board had recently. Dumb cunt didn't even show nudes and had all these retards fawning over her. This truly is one of the more pathetic boards 4chins has.

From the time I started dating (19), I instantly dumped any girl who admitted to have more past sex partners than I have had myself. Even one I was engaged to. Out of there. Instantly. They didn't get a justification. I just told them to pack their shit and leave.

After SEVEN YEARS and TWENTY THREE WOMEN, only two of which I actually had any sort of sex with, I finally got married. I admitted to my wife I fucked two women before her. She asked me
>well, were they any good?
And I didn't have the heart to tell her one of them was just a blowjob. All I could say was "it was alright".

At that moment I realized women do not care how many other women a man has fucked. Why do men care? Why don't women? Do women get love-weary and jaded faster, since sex is so invasive and personal for them? Do men have more romantic stamina, can they take more rejection and failure before breaking? Is it the other way around, so we're just projecting our flaws onto each other? Why didn't she care?

We've been married three years and I still don't know exactly why she didn't care. And I never asked if she thought men would care as little as women. I never told her the details of how picky I was or why. I just said I dumped a few girls because we didn't get along. It keeps me up at night. I spent seven years caring, like any woman who was more promiscuous than me was a disaster divorce case waiting to happen. And when I found one person I could just live with, like we were together since we were born, and fuck any hour of the day, she didn't. Why.

It's too late to come clean now
She's going to find out and she's going to hate me
She's going to look at that sort of dating history and view it like I viewed sex lives

Attached: 40a06200c672898032cc603ca665f3ea82a89048r1-1612-908v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

>Why do men care? Why don't women?

Men have to worry about establishing paternity, women don't have to worry about establishing maternity.

You're just autistic user, calm down. Your way of thinking isnt the average way of thinking. Both most men and most women do not care about past partners. People still fall in love all the time. Some relationships work and some dont. However many people they slept with never has anything to do with it. You can marry a virgin and they'll still cheat and you can marry a whore and they can be faithful to you for their entire life as long as you fuck them good enough, male or female.
Life isnt about comparing numbers, it's about the experiences you have with each other and how you treat each other. Primarily how you treat each other. Like said, if you land someone who's only had 1 partner or no partners or however many-if you don't turn them on then of course they're not going to want to fuck you and will instead look for someone who does turn them on instead. It's just nature. Be happy you found someone and don't fuck it up by having a weird conversation like that with her.

Most men 100% care about your past sex partners, specially if it comes to making you THEIR GIRLFRIEND, you must come from a progressive liberal shithole.

The reason is fairly simple, women get sex by simply wanting to have sex, so their honor is tied to how much value they put on their sex, if you give it for free to 15 guys, don't expect to ask for a house and a cow (marriage) from the 16th man, because you already established that to obtain sex with you, one does not need to pay so much.

Do women care about how many partners a male has? It's a turn on for all of them and it certainly elevates your status as a mate to them, but for females with abandonement issues it's going to be a problem, but it's still going to elevate your status in their eyes.

im sure most people understand that attraction is real and genuine, you can't really be attracted to someone and NOT want to get with them, if anything its hard as fuck to keep your hands off of your partner when you really want them.
waiting for sex is such a joke, the fact that guys fall for that shit is even more retarded, do i feel bad for his misery? i guess a little that shit sucks, but goddamn did he deserve every bit of it, a person's inability to prevent himself being in this kind of situation is born of incompetence and ignorance, life is kind of like a game and this guy is just a noob that got played.

A repressed gay or tranny would do that, especially the kind that starts early puberty as normal but then derails due to something like an elevated amount of endocrine disruptors in the environment. Because they want their "real" self back.

There was a study on rats with a certain genetic mutation that displayed normal breeding behaviour, but if they were treated with estrogen in adolescence, they acted like submissive females.

They don't actually care. I've never been asked. Not that I even try to date anyway but every idiot who's begged me for a chance never once asked about history and even if I did have a high history, I would just lie anyway and they'd never know the difference. I understand that you're autistic but just because you absolutely doesnt mean that most are. The average nerd is so desperate for a chance he will literally ignore everything and throw himself directly onto a puddle on the ground just so a girl he likes doesnt have to get her shoes wet.

Jesus christ he is a fag. Should have just said nothing to her except "Don't talk to me, bye".

i dont think its smart to compare worse or something, its pretty subjective whether someone would prefer one pile of shit to another pile of rotten puke, they are similar in nature but these things can be quantified, that being said its all some weak ass shit that people should be avoiding in the first place, retards gonna retard, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Attached: 1544492344220.jpg (320x373, 29K)

shes hot whats the saucer?

are you telling me this isn't this dudes own fault? yes people can be predisposed to all kind of behaviors, but are we not all responsible to fucking manage that shit?

I remember being a teenager and girls wanting to save themselves for marriage. But if she's a grown up and still saving herself then yeah she doesn't love you.

Exactly, you've never been asked, because no man wants to KNOW, it makes everyone uncomfortable, my ex never had a one night stand and only had 2 previous long term relationships before me and she felt HORRIBLE all the time in our relationship that she didn't save herself up for me (even tho at our age in this day and age that would be very rare indeed).

The Beta Male doesn't have a choice, and they've been progressively been given a worse and worse hand for many years now (outside the law that also affects alpha males), girls are more and more dirty, no need to settle down early, can just wait, the average beta is realizing this tho and the future will be filled with many catladies you can mark my words on that.

The supply of beta that you are talking about is a diminishing one, like always, there will be a pushback.

No alpha male would beg a women for a chance to date her, this is a fact.

And doesn't your admission to lying about your n-count prove that it does mean alot to males and about what we perceive a women's honor to be? Why else would you lie if the general population of males doesn't care? Why not say you've had sex with 50+ different man then? If it's all the same?

I'm not autistic, but you are trying to disprove a basic biologic reality that is never going to chance so long as the sun sets and I have to take a shit every morning.

You said a whole lot just to basically say what I said. Again, you can be as sensitive as you want about it just as other guys can. but most won't say shit. Either because they don't care or yes they just don't want to know, or they know if they ask it'll make it weird or she'll leave or that he'll have to leave-whatever the situation, they don't say shit.

For some reason I've never actually had to ask-well, "for some reason". Virgin guys never seem to be able to shut the fuck up about being a virgin, so the majority of guys I encounter tend to be virgins, just had 1 partner, or are married. Personally I don't want a guy who sleeps around a lot because I dont want an STD. That I can completely understand. Its not about alpha or beta fucking garbage, its about safety. From that perspective of course I can understand anyone male or female not wanting a partner who gets around. but do higher numbers seem cool to me? No. Do lower numbers seem worrying? No. I have no idea why people trouble themselves over stupid shit. There are way more important things to worry about in life.

He should just cut his emotions away and guilttrip her into rough emotionless sex solely for the purpose of pleasure.

You guys are becoming self aware. Changing from robots to terminators. Good for you.

Some heartbreak will do the trick

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 70 - AniLinkz.mp4_snapshot_03.42_[2016.09.04_17.45.01].jpg (512x288, 17K)

Men have to worry about establishing paternity, women don't have to worry about establishing maternity.
This.

She was just a shitty person you are giving her to much credit. She decides when she wants to spread. Chad didn't have to pressure her. It wasn't a matter of initiation. The guy made his interest known he couldn't do more than that short of rape.

people like you who unironically get this angry and take the internet this seriously never "got it". you overstayed your welcome, champ. fuck off back to your incel message boards. you don't belong on Jow Forums.

I'm sure she has absolutely no reason to lie about that

You're right that Chad didn't have to pressure. All it took was turning her on, which the virgin man couldn't. If you have no sex appeal, you get no sex.

>Talking to a "fembot"
>She is being kind of flirty with me
>She asks about relationships
>Tell her that I never had one
>She talks about how she has had a few and slept with some guys
>She gets more flirty
>I get more uncomfortable
>She says she likes me
>I say I wouldn't date someone who isn't a virgin because I want my first time to be with another virgin
>She claims that she is one
>Ask about the people she had sex with
>She claims that she lied because it's weird to be a virgin or some bs excuse
>Really.jpg
>She starts saying that she was raped by them?
>I still say no
>She switches between calling me a bitter virgin and saying that I'm probably not even a virgin
>Blocked.jpg
>tries to add me on another account
>starts bitching at me
>blocked again
Why do women do this?

Insecurity and probably feeling insulted for whatever reason. Unable to accept rejection. But virgins do belong together because they always end up mentally unstable once they realize relationships arent actually that easy, so she actually dodged a bullet. but her fragile ego wouldnt let her see that.

>GF admits to fucking multiple men while making you wait in the early stages of dating because you're "sweet" (aka nice guy)
>Don't immediately start looking for a new gf while using old gf as a cum dump
What a fucking cuck

Old women are the only ones that don't have a sex drive. If you really think your 22 year old gf doesn't want her pussy rammed 24/7 you're delusional

If it makes you feel any better roasties spend the rest of their lives regretting this sort of thing, as they should. Nothing ever really fulls the void of that first love lost. They end up lonely broken people consumed with regret and self loathing in the end even if they land some beta bux provider and it doesn't clearly show.

exactly I why tell robots to be friends with chads. you will find out how fucking disgusting and shameless these fucking whores are. women are walking cumdumpsters

Well that's fine as Long as she doesn't pretend it's a virtue/commitment thing and then fuck chad day 1.

I mean, you are right, but still...
friend of mine gave her virginity to some "model" friend of hers, rather than her current boyfriend, who SHE was dating at the time because in her own words "she didn't want to give her virginity to a guy that might break her heart"
bitch you gave your virginity to a guy who gives no fucks about your heart or you for that matter...

debating whether or not I should anonymously let the dude know.

I'm probably the only other person who knows, so she would know it was me.

yeah my single mother cousin regrets it too and they want men to control their sexually because they know they will make stupid decisions.

Attached: pepe.jpg (499x499, 28K)

This is epic bro. I hope this isn't a LARP.