Got pulled over and got a ticket for playing music too loud

>Got pulled over and got a ticket for playing music too loud

Attached: 66A552D0-1877-4EBF-B3BB-C5E376E51F7D.jpg (507x540, 36K)

Not for playing music, but for playing nigger hate speech mind warping psyop kike backed garbage that belongs in the jungle and nowhere else.

depends where you are

if your behaviour has the possibility of distrubing others it's not something to ignore
>play loud music
>driving through city
>other people hear it

it's like if you were listening to a song on the bus with no earphones
it's your car but not your street

not saying the specific time and place and volume were applicable here
just giving an idea for looking at it from a different perspective
>nah son he was just a racist piggy
yeh maybe

I was listening to iyla.

Good. I hate those fuckers that think the whole street wants to listen to their shitty music.

Go back to your small town.

why do niggers blast their shit music
it's the most mind numbing low IQ shit possible and they play it out of their phone speakers and rap along walking down the street
cringe to the point it's actually disgusting

then you deserved it even more you faggot ass bitch

Good. Fuck those niggers who bass boost their car and play their music at max volume. If you want to destroy your own hearing, great, but I don't want to hear your dirty nigger rap. Thankfully, we have a noise ordinance in my area so dumb niggers like you get what's coming to them, at least in certain hours of the day.

having such a shit taste in music that a cop gives you ticket for playing it
thanks for the KEK

Nothing wrong with playing music at full volume. I do it all time. But unlike OP Im not a nigger and blast anime music

One of my freinds was like this, you're still a fucking degenerate. Nobody wants to hear your fucking music. I'm in my car listening to my own music, and I don't give a single fuck about what you listen to.

It just feels good playing it at a loud volume. I feel excited and motivated. Especially since I upgraded the stero system. Its just fun to do

You live in an (american) shithole.

t. Negro in civilized white country.

Don't play your fucking music, nobody wants to hear your garbage.

It's just inconsiderate. I have very sensitive ears (maybe since I listen to music at a reasonable volume) and it often hurts my ears when people pull up next to me when doing this. If the people in your car aren't jamming like you, maybe consider turning it down a bit.

Lol I dont care about the people around me.

Then you're just as bad as every nigger driving down the street. Fucking kill yourself if you aren't considerate enough to be at least polite.

t. nigger
orignal

All the more reason to play my loud low IQ music even louder next time just to piss you off

Where? Orignjnnial