Why do the majority of people pick back squats vs front squats...

Why do the majority of people pick back squats vs front squats? I am considering making the swap but was curious as to if they are not as beneficial? Also check out the milk bags on my new match

Attached: B56E2FFE-292B-43F7-97D0-58CF2A8ECE62.png (750x1334, 3.56M)

She seems like a nice girl.

Front squats are unbeatable. Just don’t use the gay powerlifter grip and make sure you have perfect form. It’ll engage your whole body and give you big man core.

On a side note, because of front squats, I developed some minor tendon pain near the head of my quads. That’s just my genes though.

Front squats are harder on the knees and you can't use as much weight.

For someone doing them for the first time how does the weight transfer? Are they more difficult?

>26

Back squats are a better primary lift, front squats should be an accessory.

> Damn i need me a madison
> Career driven

oh nvm

It doesn't.
My first time doing squats I only managed to do 4 reps with 80 kilos, even tho my 5 rep max on the back squat was 155.

I'm doing 140 now on the front thi

This is untrue if you use proper kinetic chain. Transfer the weight directly from your shoulders, through your core, and into your heels. This is unlike front squats, which transfer to the center of your feet. Not harder on your knees at all.

They are more difficult mostly because of the form. But keep at it with light weight until you feel the kinetic chain as described above.

They aren’t necessarily better?

Look at those crows feet clawing their way out of her caked up face. 26? Im thinking 32. Unwrap those utters and they'll sag like pantyhose full of sand, I guarantee it. She should've focused more on coordinating her titty account, because it's been overdrawn and i dont feel like paying the fee.

>They aren’t necessarily better?
Your legs will get more work out of back squats than front squats because the front squat require a lot more work on the part of the upper back than the front squat. You'll fail a front squat long before your legs really give out.

You’re retarded. You ever lifted more than 600lb before?

>career driven
Oh yes what a feminine trait, my penis is so erect just thinking about this battleaxe.

front squats are a fucking meme only useful for oly lifting, less functional than single leg work and less overload than backsquats.

>career driven
You will never marry this girl. Two girls left me to "focus on their careers." And where are they 7 years later? Hit-the-wall roasties while I am still fucking 19 year olds off Tinder.

Feels good.

Not even oly lifters front squat exclusively. Fronts just don't allow you to overload the posterior chain musculature as well as a back squat. You're a contrarian faggot

I wish my girl was career driven even just a little bit

Your life must be very exciting

Ask her to help you repopulate the white race.

sure bud, that's why you're on Jow Forums on friday night. taking a break from all that fucking?

Stop having sex, sweaty

do both, front squats are a god tier assistance exercise for bringing up back squat

who the fuck cares look at those titties

Attached: 1560746956225.jpg (1079x1077, 539K)

Holy shit she’s that Australian cartoon made flesh nose and everything.
Also looking pretty weathered for 26.

90% sure I've seen this girl in a GDP episode.

Fucking kek

because front squats are really hard

From what I looked up, and I'm claiming to be not experienced... That looks terrible for your wrists.

Which squat is the least dangerous. I'm afraid of injuring myself. Also op I am curious to what job you have. And how you managed to match with this tit cow

and if not yet then definitely soon

It's not. If you set up correctly, your delts take all the weight.

Can you link me to proper form? I want to try this next time I go out. Greatly appreciated.

I work for Coca Cola but don’t have it listed or anything

Get a picture with Santa, user.

Post here too.

Free monster sips and reigns for the boys

>not doing ssb squats
i like these a lot but seeing many people bash them. why?

>he doesn't shitpost on the go

>Front squats are harder on the knees and you can't use as much weight.
You mean quads?

so you're still single, fucking daddy issue teenage whores off tinder?

okay so you dont want women to have jobs, what do you want from them? you want them to be the tinder whore you all complain about who are there to have the guy pay for everything, do everything, support them and their single mother child, etc?

you mongoloids are truly incredible.

Yes, essentially.

I do front squats to help practice for getting out of the hole on full squat clean motions (Olympic lifting, essentially). I think if I didn't do Olympic lifts, I wouldn't front squat, probably.

>career driven

>have qt boss who is single at 33 but dating someone
>nice and funny and very hardworking at our hospital job where she helps sick people
>frequently gets stressed/burnt out and has said her boyfriend almost broke up with her twice because of the time she dedicates to the work

front squats are nice for engaging core and will burn quads like no other exercise.
i usually do 3x8 or so following backsquats.
i always get a nice sore the following day

Attached: fs255.jpg (926x491, 62K)

I do zercher squat (100kg) because no rack and autistic homegym. I dont know if it's the same but, how much should I be doing with back squats?

The weight transfer will seem like a lot at first, but the effect it will have on your quads is still massive
A good piece of advice that took me a while to find out is if your wrists hurt after doing front squats, WIDEN YOUR GRIP, it helps loads.
Front squats are also meant to increase your back squat strength, and if your back squat strength goes up your deadlift strength will go up.

Attached: 1533359984232.png (700x600, 176K)

Do both. Dont get memed into trying to get high numbers on a certain lift. They are such different exercises and voth so good. Squat for str front sq for aesthetics and health. 2 best exercises, DO BBOTH but if u mist pick 1 do front.

I do front squats cause i don't want a big ass.

Im too retarded to do front squats, i tried once and fucked my wrist

I don't really want to have to compete with a career she's committed to. If it was just a job, I'd have no problem. But if she really wants to make this her life's work, she won't have time for me. And if i convinced her to abandon her career, she would probably resent me to some degree.
I can't really relate to most career people. I don't live to work, I work to live. I have a good job and prospects. But If Andrew yang wins in 2020, I'd immediately quit my job. Mostly just to burn the whole system down.

Fuck I would front squat for those proper quad gains but I fucked up my clavicles and can't do them because the bar ducks up my injuries

its hard to do front squats if you're fat, inflexible and out of shape.

What do I reply brehs

Attached: IMG_20190622_173127.jpg (1079x1223, 117K)

They are extremely different exercises, you could do both if you really wanted to get some variety, or mix it up each week.

Front take a lot of the load off your back and puts it on your core to stabilize you.

People prefer back squat because the grip is easier, lots of people struggle to hold the bar in front of them.

This is already too autistic

Ask for coffee and hope

Fuck. I've been on about 7 dates my entire life and haven't ever had a 2nd date. Some dates we've spoken for 1-2 hours. Wtf am I doing wrong? I know I don't initiate physical contact because idk how and most of the time we sit opposite each other

Tell her you have a bone for her to examine

Already asked her out

So if it isn't one extreme then it must be the other? Don't be stupid. I would prefer that she be family focused. A job is no problem, but a career is an entirely different thing. Most people have jobs, not careers.

She should be doing some sort of volunteer work with children

Have you ever had a girlfriend? Her having a career would be a blessing. She won't be wanting to see you 24/7

>sag tits
>tinder
>career driven
Hard pass

Say enough with the chit chat nonsense, come over my place tomorrow and help examine bone.

She is 26 and looks 35. Would still bang though if I could.

>that Australian cartoon
Huh?

i use front squats on my warmup sets
ATG back squats with my normal weight

You can have a career as long as someone manages the kids at home. Daycare or putting them off on relatives is so fucking shitty man. If both people are working you can't really commit to a child. I grew up like this. Parents never home always at work. My daughter went through it for 2 years before my wife decided to quit her job. Was so depressing when your daughter calls other people mom or dad. Even when you spend the rest of your evening/night with them its not enough. They've played with someone else all day. Kids wanna sleep 10+ hours a day too. When my son was born my wife was a stay at home mom. My son was breastfed, wasn't circumcised and didn't leave our house for the first year. Comparing my son and daughter is like day and night. My son doesn't reek of autism.

thats alot of milk

Attached: 1427676354810.jpg (400x387, 74K)

I feel like frontsquats help to stay upright more/work on form and really focus abs (feels like they'll explode), while backsquats just feel heavy.

rick and morty

Gang gang

>committing to a girl who you don't want to see 24/7
user, why?

after the first months its impossible that you want to be with a girl 24/7 unless you have some kind of mental illness or you're a very dependant beta

Help learn to hold fucking barbell please. I can't seem to grasp the way you need to hold it. Send help.

Attached: 1560826541943.jpg (560x572, 56K)

You're right tripsatan. You should still be able to handle her for a potential 24/7 though if you're gonna be giving her dick exclusivity. Don't want to be thst guy who needs a break because you let your bitch bust your balls.

Attached: 1445968628036.jpg (720x719, 184K)

if youre all the time with her she will get bored eventually, every guy should ration the time he sees his girl so she misses you

>Unwrap those utters and they'll sag like pantyhose full of sand, I guarantee it.
I'm diamonds just thinking about it. Love me some saggy milkers

>If youre all the time with her she will get bored eventually
Then she shouldn't be "your girl".
>every guy should ration the time he sees his girl so she misses you
That's what you do with your hoes. If she's your girl then she better have given you good reason.

He means you're loading the knees more than in a back squat, with a more horizontal back angle you can load the hips

Front squats hit quads more and back squats hit legs more evenly. I do both. I like front squats more but I do back to hit my hammies

because front squats are harder, and they’re less useful for heavy sets of 4+ because they’re more affected by form breakdown
they’re an extremely good exercise though, just as good for lower body and they work the upper back hard. just need to program them correctly.

At what point do back squats work hamstrings?

Because they can move more weight and people like vanity lifting. To be fair though, they do work different things. I do low bar back squats and front squats alternating every workout, it seems like a decent way to do it. Also helps reduce CNS load, so I do my front squats and deadlifts on the same day and my back squats on my non deadlift days. They're definitely beneficial though, they're great for core work.

front squat is least dangerous. Less weight used, failure is quick, total, and the weight falls forward in it. If you fail a low bar back squat there are some mild injury risks. Failing a front squat just means the bar falls down in front of you, it's honestly hard to see how you'd hurt yourself in them.

not got a link but proper form is simple. Grip bar at roughly shoulder width (for a guy roughly 1-3cm inside the rings on the barbell), set your shoulders back, step into the bar and swing your elbows up, try to keep elbows high, bar resting on your delts and against your neck, set feet shoulder width apart, feet pointed more straight forward than for a back squat, and then squat. If you don't have the shoulder flexibility to do the rack position properly then put straps on the bar so the tail of the strap is pointing upwards and hold onto it roughly like this
-strap-
-strap-
hand - strap - hand
-strap-
bar-bar-bar-bar-bar-bar

Out of the hole. If your hams are weak your glutes and quads pick up the slack.
Front squats, putting the working load in front of the body, put more work on your quads.
You should be doing glute-hams or lunging as well obviously but back squats, especially something more taxing on the posterior chain like low-bar will hit your hamstrings.
All about efficiency and creating artificial strain.
Think about the weight placement and where moments of action occur in your muscles to lift the weights.
Leverages, m'nig.

>26
>looks 36+

yikes

Why would anyone who doesnt do Olypmic weightlifting do front squats as anything but an accessory lift?

>Have you ever had a girlfriend
Yes, but my body count is probably nowhere near as high as yours.
>Her having a career would be a blessing.
I don't think you understand the difference between a job and a career. If she is committed to advancing in her company, I would only be a hindrance.
>She won't be wanting to see you 24/7
Why do women warp everything I say into the least charitable interpretation? I refuse to believe that you actually thought I want her to spend every waking moment with me.

w*m*n are so stupid

she’s getting young dick while you’re gloating about your hollow victory to a bunch of strangers on an internet forum. who’s the real loser?

This.

At that age, she's probably been fucked by 20 or more guys. But I'm sure she thinks she's fit to be the mother of OP's children, if she can find time to break from her busy career.

Attached: 1546286392008.jpg (340x192, 14K)

That's a wholesome frenly family.

By gay pl grip do you mean actually gripping the bar as opposed to letting it rest on your delts ?

You can load back squats a lot more. More weight=more strength. I like doing high rep front squats, but back are still superior for strength. Do both if possible

>career driven

You can have a job and not be “career driven”
I own my own business in my mid twenties, I have several retail locations as well as online sales and I’m looking at a comfortable, early retirement. I’m successful, but I’ve never been career driven. I never got up in the morning thinking “time to advance my career! Boy do I love money and status!”

The people who do are mentally ill. No other explanation. If you are driven and excited to work an alienated job (you aren’t carving beautiful wooden furniture by hand or distilling your own spirits from local ingredients, etc., you are working for some corporation) then you are fucking lost.

Don’t be “career driven” be reading books driven, be cooking driven, be fishing at the local river driven, be spending time with family driven

Attached: 11FC8659-A2C8-472C-890A-BC146A92AFDC.jpg (688x418, 412K)

>larping on Jow Forums

>claiming not to be career driven is a larp
>critiquing career drive for the sake of career drive is a larp
>owning a business is a larp

Are you ok?

Haven't back squatted in a while, but I can probably still hit at least 315 1rm while my front squat is 235.

Not him but unless you inherited it you don't get to owning your own business and having multiple locations by not being career driven. You'd be doing 16 hour days at the start to get it off the ground.