I just started lifting and I have mild scoliosis (19 degree curvature)...

I just started lifting and I have mild scoliosis (19 degree curvature). Will building muscle and doing a lot of back exercises make it less noticeable? Or am I just fucked irregardless?

Attached: IMG_0811.jpg (532x1024, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/10831-safe-squat-scoliosis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dKGNByRN2XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOT GIRL IN OP PICTURE I REPEAT HOT GIRL IN OP PICTURE EVERYONE GET IN HERE

1) Irregardless isn't a word.
2) There are really good mobility routines you should be doing for a rounded back. Bridges, bar hangs, body-weight rows, etc.

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/10831-safe-squat-scoliosis.html

Good muscles tend to correct bad posture

Forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=dKGNByRN2XE

A few of my friends got scoliosis, also my best female friend (she's ripped)

It actually kinda fixes it a bit as the muscles push the bones into the right direction. (Doesn't complete fixes it ofc)

Reporting for duty.

Sniffing

It’s not so much a rounded back, but rather curved to the side a little bit. Like my right side kind of slouches down a bit more than m pay left side if that makes sense. I’ll check out those exercises though, thanks

o>

o7

some of the worlds best deadlifters have scoliosis
you can still lift, just need to be super aware of your back health

I told you guys I was retired, what the hell. I’m in.

19 degrees is quite a lot but you should be good. when i was 15 i had some little pain in my lower back, got measured for scoliosis and they estimated mine at 11 degrees, and told me to never lift weights in my life ever lol. few months after that i started training athletics including heavy ass squats, pain disappeared, and scoliosis was much less noticable after i filled out my frame. but i had it never measured afterwards so i dont know if it improved or is the same

my only issues was that sometimes my si joint was getting blocked after heavy trainings, and thats really common i heard for ppl training with scoliosis. whem you get sketchy pain in lower back google "si joint release manouver" and do these things for both sides, for me worked as an instant relief. besides that, completely 0 issues

Sneed

WHOMST IS THIS HOT GIRL???
I LIKE HER FORM

Based

These skinny girls with disproportionately large and round, juicy, asses are my weakness. I see them rarely in public and I almost wet my pants in cum so I have to either purposefully look away which is so hard to do or go to the restroom. I'd seriously pump a girl like this full of gallons given the chance. I'd probably break their back too.
Most of the ones I see are black and wear really tight colored jeans, my balls almost melt. A white one is a rare but very special treat.

Jessica Southern

Thanks my geyser

Attached: DG8ypwyWAAA6Lvd.jpg (791x1199, 137K)

Attached: DG76JTqXYAArcAn.jpg (885x1200, 163K)

Attached: DG76V9HXcAAdhI4.jpg (925x1134, 150K)

The coal burner or the curry burner?

lesbian iirc

In position

Attached: 1560639953653.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

Attached: 20190520_214227.jpg (2592x1944, 1.29M)

I have 14° scoliosis and when I was diagnosed the doctor told me to start lifting, so I did. I stay away from squats though.

That’s weird because squats are my strongest lift

and my axe

Attached: 1551048868021.jpg (1024x539, 61K)

>former mother, now wife

What did they mean by this?

I'm on nofap :(

I have mild scoliosis, lifting helps but I have to be super vigilant about asymmetries and do more work on my weak side.

Photoshopped ass

Nope.