"Yeah, I warm up with the bar"

>"Yeah, I warm up with the bar"

Attached: 1494149427776s.jpg (250x187, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3LfuJihPhfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make sure to shit on the guy just starting out. Don't want to encourage self improvement

>”Yeah, i come into the gym wearing a polo,stretch for 30 mins,stare intently at myself in the mirror,then do 30 jumping jacks and leave”

Attached: 162DD317-8952-4703-A35E-1ECAC33B65E4.jpg (957x1300, 185K)

First warm up set is with the bar

Attached: F5F25E38-762F-4443-8FE5-316496D4E7D8.jpg (600x600, 98K)

>he didn't start out benching 4 pl8

Even Lasha, one of the best strength athletes in the world right now, warms up with the bar.

Attached: lasha snatch warmup.png (1274x686, 1.28M)

2019 Worlds Strongest Man winner.

Attached: martins-bar-warmup.gif (444x250, 1.3M)

I warm up at the bar

Nice

Of course he did. He dropped it and that's why his chin looks like that. So now he sticks to the bar

Reminder to not listen to anything Jow Forums OPs say. I work out at a competitive power lifting gym. Every single person in there warms up with the bar... even on deads.

Op btfo

>not knowing that powerlifting/oly for pr, 1rm, and doing sets of 5 is how you stay dyel aka never looking jooicy enought to get the opportunity to show off your ability to lift slampigs in the air and fuck them standing.

Seriously. Fuck threads like this.

>one of the best strength athletes
olyshitters aren’t athletes and they sure as hell don’t have anything to do with strength.

youtu.be/3LfuJihPhfQ

Attached: you.jpg (274x318, 22K)

>mfw my warmup squat form is better with 45s on each side than just the bar

how do I fix

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

i dont need to warm up because i have strong as fuck ligaments and tendons

but not everyone are me lol i can get away with lifts like this and deadlifting with bad form and many more

this is old shit anyway,i can do more weight but dunno how to upload webms anymore

i also can hit on my face with a glove for like 3 mins in a row and i will feel nothing

Attached: 20190423_001340_001 (1).webm (320x180, 2.06M)

i bench 2 pl8 for 8 and warm up with the bar, what are u gonna do about it?

It sucks that I look really similar to this which is why I have a beard and am trying to cut whatever weight so my face is more defined

Nobody actually looks like that in real life. I have never seen anyone who looks like this.

If you look even remotely like that you need to get surgery; cutting isn't going to help if you just don't have the bones.

Attached: implant example.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Well the reason is that it’s an overbite and I could save a couple grand to fix it and at least mitigate how slopish it is, other than that my nose is about as sharp as that guys’. I had a chance to in high school but it was either taking out two of my top teeth or wiring my jaws shut forward for a month and I just got braces instead

post a photo of your jaw profile (don't need nose or eyes in the photo)

I bet you thought you'd get replies with this post

They do lightweight curls heavily putting their body into it sometimes

same problem, I need the weight to squeeze my big legs into parallel

You know they answer to that already faggot

it’s pretty severe but yes it’s possible to look like that. There’s this girl I saw in high school that probably would have been drop dead gorgeous but she always had her mouth open slightly ajar and her chin slopes down. I saw her recently again at Chipotle even worse now. Mouth was entirely open, like she wasn’t breathing from her nose at all and she had NO jaw or chin. Zero. Poor girl.
I’m not one to believe in conspiracy theories but i’ll be damned if stuff like this isn’t good fucking evidence of the jewish menace

What a fat fuck

weak bait

Not realizing that the bar warmup is for mobility more than muscle preparedness

Attached: AT7arsP7Q2-8.png (300x250, 35K)