Shits

>mfw I just wiped 17 times
Wtf am I supposed to do about this? It's so fucking annoying especially at work. Post high scores and diet

Attached: 1512957038220.png (546x432, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wipe with water
clean your asshole you disgusting faggot.
move your sink next to your toilet so you can wet your TP before you wipe shit all around your asshole.

I do that already you dumb faggot. My sink is arms distance away, but at work I have to soak a paper towel in water and use it like a poor man's sponge

It's 2019 get a bidet and stop wiping your ass with your hand like an uncultured ape.

>bidet
I bet you spread your cheeks nice and wide for that huh

Attached: 1554912429417.png (366x245, 108K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan

Just another reason to be a weaboo

More fiber faggot. More fiber = less pasty shits. I wipe like maybe 3 times now.

eat some fibre retard you sound disgusting

Wet wipes

or just shower after every shit. Not that hard to hold it in for a few hours while at work/school

not OP but what are you supposed to do in public toilets if this happens? luckily at home if i rarely run into this issue the sink/shower is right there, and at work the bathrooms are private so i can stand up and go to the sink, but in a regular public setting wtf are you supposed to do when the stalls are there and the sink is outside?

buy wet wipes i guess

Every evening I squat in the tub and finger my ass until I shit in my hand, then drop it in the toilet. I very rarely have to shit during the day, but if I do, it's usually pretty dry. Increase your insoluble fiber intake to improve the consistancy of your poo.

Use wet wipes, problem solved.

Diapers are superior. Anybody who keeps their dirty underwear is a sicko as far as I'm concerned.

>2019
>not shaving your anus for cleaner shits and easier wiping
Neanderthals the lot of you.

Stop counting bro

gonna get that hemorrhoid taken care of any day now, right fit?

Attached: 1560814012031.png (387x461, 203K)

>hold it in
Twink detected

Is your asshole really wide enough that water goes in? What a fag

>I finger my ass until I shit in my hand
>I finger my ass
>shit in my hand

Attached: D9B1E14A-1FC3-4A77-9D4A-87876B38CD6D.png (540x535, 294K)

Just use a bidet. I haven't used a single piece of toilet paper in months and my asshole has never been cleaner.

It happens sometimes but I honestly don't mind because you can just squirt the water out of your asshole and clean the inside too.

a man trims the field when expecting a game, you are an ungodly sodomite

M E T A M U C I L

>it always takes me at least 15 minutes to shit, usually 30 minutes
>wipe an average of like 200 times
>no matter how much I wipe there is always more shit
>blood guaranteed
What can I do to fix this?

Just shit in the bathroom, naked. Then step in the shower after a shit. Take the shower head, put it on power mode if it has it, and spray your ass clean. Whatever is left you should be able to remove with a one or two wipes, no matter how hairy your ass is.

Do u pluck ur eyebrows as well

Attached: 1558812606127.png (333x355, 168K)