>be me
>decide I'm finally gonna take matters into my hands
>locate crush
>start small talk about school stuff and what not just to get to know her
>We talk a few times and I got her social media
>One day we were coming from the school at the same time
>thisismychance.jpg
>I'm walking with my mega chad friend and she's walking alone
>I know for a fact that Chadimus Maximus is going to take a turn before both of us
>she's walking fast but Chad's legs are super long so his normal walk is fast
>Me and Chad talk about some stuff and I'm kinda leading the conversation into topics that make me seems really good
>Eventually my and her eyes cross and we both say hi smilling
>Chadimus gets it
>Chadimus starts complimenting me in our talks
>thankschad.jpg
>Eventually Chad takes his turn and now it's just her and me a bit behind
>I try to catch up but she takes a sudden random ass turn somewhere
>completely avoids me with that power move

>tfw I failed
>tfw I must be really fucking ugly

How do you anons deal with being ugly to the point that people avoid you. She probably knew my intentions. I didn't give her 1 other reason to do this to me.

Attached: 1550186238715.jpg (960x825, 67K)

Let us all take a moment to appreciate our Chad friends

Chad is a really nice guy. He often walks with me from school instead of taking the bus with other Chads and Stacys even when they invite him.

Too bad I can't transfer some of his Chadness to me so that I finally get my first girlfriend.

Hey user, don't feel to bad, I know this sounds retarded but feanons have the ability to smell a dudes fear over the mountain dew and piss
Woman know when you have little self worth, if your confident enough and she isn't a Stacy then she'll go for you

>having friends that you regularly hang out with, especially one that is a CHAD
>i haven't talked/hung out in years with the few friends i managed to make
>literally go through out my days just staying in my dorm room without talking to anyone besides my mom that calls me every 3 days or so

I'm not showing my desperation that's a thing for my mind and Jow Forums only.
But it sucks user.
Like yeah sure I'm only 18 but the 25 KHV was once 18.

There's just something fundamentally wrong with me that I can not change.
I reduced my shyness, I dress well, I accepted the fact that I'm 5'7, I'm working on my acne... but there seems to be something I can't affect. Something that makes girls like this one just not see me as a potential boyfriend or even a member of the opposite sex.

We don't hang out ever,they have their own friend groups which I'm not a part off. This is just literally walking back home from school.

You don't sound too bad user, the death of finding a relationship though is simply just being too slow
If you know a girl you like, the worst that'll happen is she'll tell her friends who'll forget the next day
Don't be desperate, and don't be slow, in my time in school I lost probably the only girl I've ever loved because I took too long to tell her I loved her, I moved away and never got to see her again
>>am 21
>>live alone, sad and cry like a fucking bum every night
Don't make my mistakes user

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>she'll tell her friends
This is my absolute biggest fear, I'm sure they wouldn't let it go that easily.
I've seen someone ask a girl out and then get mocked for it by her friends and looked at like they are an alien. The dude was a semi-chad so he didn't really care that much.
But that just destroys your, if like me, already low popularity, you lose a lot of power level. The overall social image of you gets damaged.

Hope it gets better for us friend

Attached: frenhug.jpg (474x325, 16K)

It does, in time it always does

Attached: vwlsi8ctp9721.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

Your pretty much fucked OP, the best bet for you is being a bottom on Grindr

>Being this stupid
Good god you weren't shot down. You're just too sensitive. Ask her out already and get it over with, if she says no it's the same as right now

Attached: 1550717459941.jpg (750x1004, 134K)

Actually gotta agree, op has all my best wishes on this but he needs too just do it

>she knew I was there, we said hi to each other earlier
>she was fast and took a sudden random turn.

Be confident user, I have hope in you

Attached: 3e9.png (1920x1198, 351K)

Did it ever enter your monkey brain that she had somewhere else to go that day other than the place that she usually does, you fucking dingus?

She didn't even say bye or anything she was walking fast and took a sudden turn without even looking at me. Literally felt she didn't even try to look my way.

Did she say anything other than hi to you? Because, if not, then fuck, dude, wake up. You are taking way too much out of this. She was probably in a hurry somewhere.
The worst case, you are right, but odds are she had other shit in her mind than you. It's an important lesson to learn: the world doesn't pay as much attention to you as you do.
Fucking just ask her out, dude. Be a fucking man. Sorry for the cliche, but as a man sometimes you have to just fucking do what you need to do. It's what separates men from women and children - do what you have to fucking do and don't chicken out like a bitch.

I was always suspicious of it. She was always the one to cut the conversations, she rarely initiated contact, I had to the most of the work always... this is just another proof to add on to the pile.
I don't want to lose my time on someone who clearly isn't interested that much, I already did, I don't want to waste more.
Asking out cold isn't an option, many factors, one being that we're never alone for a longer period. This was my chance but it seems like she noticed.

>USA is literally a burger.
this is gold.

I'm not from Burgerland sorry