Be 22 years old

>be 22 years old
>get a job at retail, Walmart
>finally feel like I'm accomplishing something
>2 years later, at 25, and I'm still working there
>now I realize that having a job doesn't mean you made it in life
>basically have zero connections, no friends, no family, eventhough I live with them, that can dig me out of this hole
>basically I'm not good at anything, have no skills at all
>feel like making some final desperate moves, like robbing some banks, becoming a drug lord or just joining the army.

lol at you neets thinking you have it bad, just imagine thinking you accomplished something but in the grand scheme of things you're not shit

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Not even a CEO of some Wall Street firm has accomplished anything friend. Stop thinking in terms of achieving and start living instead. Literally nobody gives a shit about your accomplishments but yourself, so atleast rid yourself of that slavelike mentality. Literally nobody gives a shit about you and thats good.

>moved back home a week before I turn 23
>no cash, no car (have to borrow brother's)
>get minimum wage job
>start college again after a break, not doing so well
>realize I'm not applying myself
>apply to government jobs
>start giving a shit in school
>grades are top
>bad habits creep in every now and then but fight them off
>took 6 months but landed government job
>apply myself at job
>get promoted 6 months later
>now making double what I used to + loads of benefits, learning relevant work skills with a ladder for promotions and ready to go to a real university part time

Shit doesn't magically change overnight. You will have to try again and again and over time you will reap the benefits.

Start living as n how user? Start doing fun things?

so first of all work out what it is, specifically, you want. Maybe a particular career or car or to live somewhere?

What can I do to feel like I'm alive again? I've never done any fun things

This. You don't go wageslave because you want to "accomplish" things or be part of some grand design. Why not try focusing on the positives OP? You're getting paid, being a NEET sucks having to constantly beg parents for money (NEETbux don't exist everywhere) which they'll eventually stop doing.

You won't even have fun without feeling like you're heading in the right direction. Get the basics down first.

join the Marine Corps. Experience there 13 week boot camp. if you get a combat arms mos youll experience itb at soi after boot camp or if you go pog they say mct is pretty challenging too. you are missing challenge in your life op. look into usmc before you age out

most robots would be broken rather than built up by going to a Marine boot camp. It's not for sickly skelly sheltered neeks

99% of wagie aren't fulfilled by their work. Just pick whatever job that you can tolerate and that supports your lifestyle and pursue happiness outside of work

You should go on Grindr and get laid my dude

you should fuck off back to Discord. Does your father know he raised a literal cocksucker?

OP here, one guy that works with me is going to the marines, he's 26, he wants me to join too. Only thing that I'm scared of is that theyll make me do things I don't want to do

I don't know what I want, I'm a robot

I just don't want to be alone. I would be happier if I were a walmart cart pusher and I had somebody that I truly loved and loved me back then being a CEO multi-millionaire and being alone.

>easy gay sex = must be a discord tranny

Fuck you, at least you didn't go backwards
I went and got myself a music degree. A MUSIC DEGREE.
I'm 200k in debt and NOBODY wants to hire a musician to do jack shit, I have no connections, no family. nothing. Whoop de fucking doo I can play piano. too bad nobody hires pianists. I just love earning 200 dollars in a bar or at a funeral once a gig comes along, thats 400 a month! I'm sure that'll put a dent in my fucking debt.

Think yourself lucky OP. My only consolation is that I can play sad songs when I'm depressed, something a retard with a spotify account can do any time they feel like it.

the guy made that comment. yes you will have to do things you don't want to do but that'll consist of less sleep, standing and waiting, cleaning the shitter if you get in trouble. you'll be fine. if you go 03xx, infantry then that's a whole different story

the guy that's going told me he's going to the frontlines, I don't know if that means he's fucked or not. I don't want to kill people

thats bullshit. its piece time right in the Corps. Nobody wants to be responsible for dead Marines. You will probably go your whole enlistment without seeing any combat. there's even a small chance at not being deployed. Comfy baracks life and hazing thats it

Sounds really tempting the way you put it. I have some family that I would probably leave behind, but they would probably be happy I would be doing something else instead of being depressed all the time. What branch should I look into?

The Marine Corps, but really dude go on youtube and look into all of them

do the air force, they get the most money for the least work but you still get the fulfillment and pride of being in the military. I have a friend in the army and when he heard that our other friend was joining the air force he was jealous because he wishes he had gone into the air force

You're not shit because you don't have any kind of goal you're serious about achieving
You needed a job to take care of yourself but never thought beyond just having some kind of income
You waste time blaming yourself and your lack of skills and not being able to do anything but have you even made a serious attempt at doing better for yourself outside of just showing up to work?
If you were in school and were falling behind, did you seek out help? Are you saving money for a house or some kind of asset that's not a used car from craigslist?
You're nothing at life because you're doing nothing at life. When you actually sit down and come to a understanding of what you want to do with your life you start making plans, make goals for yourself. And you prioritize so you can determine what's important and what isn't.
If you want someone to feel sorry for (You) then keep on doing what you're doing but remember you're not getting younger and time isn't going to stop or magically give you whatever it is you wanted because you suffered the most.

All that anger you need a proper TOP to milk your prostate

Lmao walmart go stock my groceries you cuck might even let you pleb suc daddy's cock