Why do so many "robots" think we need a strong, life controlling state...

Why do so many "robots" think we need a strong, life controlling state? Reminder that Hitler youth membership was mandatory.
>OH YEAH DADDY GOVERNMENT FUCK ME HARDER
>PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO THINK

Attached: the master race.jpg (450x600, 68K)

I'm too weak and stupid to choose my own path, but I think I could have made something of myself if my path was pre-decided for me

>I'm too weak and stupid to choose my own path
That's at least partly due to how you were raised, and the toxins in the environment you and your parents grew up in. Why would you want to surrender your autonomy to the state just so you could "be somebody"?

85%+ of people are painfully stupid and really have absolutely no business governing themselves or their lives. With that being the case, democracy or similar is absolutely lunacy at best.

>85%+ of people are painfully stupid and really have absolutely no business governing themselves or their lives
I'm not going to argue that, but I wish there was a solution that didn't mean also restricting the freedom of the other 15%.

As long as degenerates get purged, Idgaf.

And without government, that 85% would eventually kill themselves off.

Strong, but not life controlling. I actually prefer oligarchies over democracies. Also you won't have freedom by just having less government control. Big corporations or other institutions would just take over and assume the role of the government. Most people are incapable of ruling themselves and naturally seek guidance.

>Most people are incapable of ruling themselves and naturally seek guidance.
People without souls, maybe. I am a real person, a natural man.

because its based and redpilled and someone gave them a (you) that told them so. Anyone who disagrees is a cuck and wants to be raped by the flavor of the month scapegoat. t. 16 year old.

If you can't choose your own path, you won't find meaning following another. If you are weak, it is best that you should just die, rather than letting someone tell you what to do.

Cool stuff. In the end individuals go under in the fatalism of history though. Other people are always gonna make the rules for you. Be glad that the rules right now are reasonable at least.

>I'm too weak
Stop being weak. Force it.

>the rules right now are reasonable
What the fuck? Even Jow Forums isn't content with the current order of things. They don't actually know what the problems are, but even THEY know something's wrong.

Attached: hmm.png (200x200, 96K)

Reasonable, not perfect. I don't know about you, but I'm not a peasent under a feudal lord. Most of the problems that I see with the world right now are actually caused by people wanting to throw all rules out the window and not caring about their group. Don't get me wrong, individualism is a strength but it can be taken too far. I laugh at people with their "we live in 1984" shit, because we live in the complete opposite of a scenario like that, which is also bad in it's own way.

Nationalist Robot with fascist sympathies here i have a bit of spare time so i can answer some questions about my beliefs if you want.
I'm going to need you to stop strawmanning so hard though, authoritarianism is not about wanting daddy government to tell you what to do or think but mainly about protecting and fighting for a vision of a society that is truly just, even if it means curbing the rights of a few people who oppose that vision.

Attached: based and redpilled mosley.png (799x598, 333K)

>that is truly just
Based on the opinions of a few people.
>even if it means curbing the rights of a few people who oppose that vision.
That enables the government to restrict the rights of anyone who gets in it's way, they can change the rules at any time to suit who they want to silence.

A lot of people I've talked to think we need government to imprison criminals like child molesters and other rapists, thieves, murderers, etc. Without government they would still see justice and be lynched by people in the community.

>even if it means curbing the rights of a few people
So they're not rights, they're privileges in your eyes? Rights are inalienable.

>group of people has no strong father figure in their life and being left to their own devices resulted in abject failure
>they project the solution to their problem onto the entire society and its problems, therefore now humanity needs a big strong government daddy to teach it how to play baseball, woo girls and do their tax returns so it stops being a filthy purposeless failure drifting in its own filth

>based on the opinions of a few people
Well yes, exactly. Compared to what? Basing our morals and laws based on what the majority believe to be "right"? It is more likely for one man to be right than 500,000,000
Well i live in Canada so in our Charter of rights and freedoms it basically says "you have x right, within reasonable limit" (this reasonable limit is decided by the federal and judiciary system. )
Basically we don't have rights as much as we have privileges that are really hard to take away democratically, (but can still be done).

Oh fuck boys i know i said i had spare time but some mates just called me and asked if i wanted to go hang out, can't answer any more questions. See ya lads later.

Attached: fascism mosley.jpg (850x400, 76K)

it's a reaction to all the insane libtardedness of our time. liberalism has never been this insane before.