What's wrong with upright rows all of a sudden?

What's wrong with upright rows all of a sudden?

Attached: Barbell-Wide-Grip-Upright-Row.png (1320x779, 357K)

Might impinge the shoulder if you explode it up like a normal row - that's the only thing I can think of

Attached: jeff phone message.png (451x451, 154K)

Fuck what Jow Forums says, do the reps slow and controlled and stop at nipple level. At the end of each set, superset with 30 shrugs. Enjoy your massive delta, traps, and bis

Attached: jeff ascended.jpg (1080x1159, 337K)

Jeff pls go

>got rotator cuff surgery because my shoulder kept dislocating
>go back to the gym
>gym owner tells me to do those, but with the cable machine
>tells me to do them explosively
Does he want to get me injured again or something? Thank god I browsed Jow Forums tonight.

Yeah if you’ve had shoulder surgery I wouldn’t risk it. Proper form doesn’t always guarantee no injury especially in the case of past injuries. I fucked up my back deadlifting years ago and even now, doing them with perfect form can tweak my back and have it kind of fucked up for a week or two

You just have to do them correctly and be in control. Ball and socket joint its easy to dislocate and rip tendons causing perm damage and limit mobility

the redditards swallowed jeffs pill

the real question is why aren't you doing lateral raises on the cable machine instead? way fuckin better

They are absolutely fucking useless. Why the fuck would you use a perfectly good barbell to do such a gay fucking exercise. Why don't you just bend over the barbell and take it in the ass. What is with you fucking twinks and "muh aesthetics" trannies and doing dumb shit useless exercises.

List of things to do at the gym if you want to be a man and not a fucking twink faggot
-Deadlift
-Squat
-Bench press
-The Press
-Row

Thats it. Don't be a fucking waste of air.

Attached: CKP_CHP_Mikhail-Shivlyakov_405JPG.jpg (615x394, 42K)

whats is the press?

OHP

Attached: 1544655257967.jpg (1024x733, 98K)

The fuck is The Press?
And post body.

daily reminder Jow Forums is DYEL

Attached: 1545470009070.jpg (1280x718, 113K)

nothing if you use proper form, which isn't shown in the pic
your elbows should not go above your shoulders, but your hands/forearms should

Do them with a rope at the cable station. That's the friendliest version

Actually pretty good bait. It's not even googleable if it was real.

THE Press, you mongs

Yeah, I'm Ghengis fucking Khan. What's the press?

Do snatch high pulls instead

Nothing. As someone with a torn labrum, it's the only way i can work my delts until i decide to get surgery.