Has your strength ever come in handy outside of the gym?

Has your strength ever come in handy outside of the gym?

Attached: catch.webm (480x598, 218K)

I do ATG squats when I open the fridge now

Lifting cuties off their feet and effortlessly putting water jugs where they belong for thirsty bitches.

moving shit. my dad would go on craigslist and find free shit like couches, him and I would just load it up on the pickup and leave.

Moved into a new apartment on the 3rd floor in a building with no elevator. Was doing CrossFit at the time but I still couldn’t walk for 3 days after I was done.

for beating your mom

Swimming for hours spear fishing to catch dinner for my family. Yes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-001102.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

was able not to be a useless sack of shit like my nerd cousin and actually helped my grandma move a massage chair from my cousins house to her house

grandma was very proud of me

Yea cause my sister dating a nigger. I beat the living fuck out of him when she brought him to my house. Don't know if they are still dating but I have yet to ever see him again.

basically what and said.
my parents don't lift and needed help moving. i practically moved the entire house by myself by taking preworkout and throwing on my lifting belt.
i wasn't even sore the next day

I guess you could say you had a real crappie day.

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I move "heavy" equipment at the lab I work at and the ladies talk about how strong I am.
I helped my dad build a playground and being able to deadlift/press hundreds of pounds finally came in handy.

Checked

>Be me
>be a carpenter
>work a day
>day end
>Other dudes are bitching or visibly exhausted
>Feel fucking alright

A reminder that working in trades does not necessarily carries over to having a good physique.

>Too busy making sweet love to your sister

>Enjoy rock climbing and kayaking without fatigue
>Attract women without speaking
>Help people move stuff and gymbros ask for spots
>Feel better than I did drinking on weekends and playing videos games

This is a stupid question.

Attached: 1560988954292.jpg (899x1200, 210K)

Carrying suitcases.

THIS

>I don't need to WORKOUT this JOB is my WORKOUT
>Oh no my back went out

Every single time.

Do you have a date with Jeff too?

Is this what happens when you hit 1/2/3/4?

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

I was giving a girl a lift home the other day because her bike was fucked and she was mirin hard when I put it in the back of the ute with one arm

CARLOS !