Fasting for 72 hours, deep in keto, lift and I am hitting PR’s. Jow Forums pls explain?

Fasting for 72 hours, deep in keto, lift and I am hitting PR’s. Jow Forums pls explain?

Attached: 2228FC17-D773-4659-B014-4D6494744189.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyFdF5J8FqA
youtu.be/MMEH0lUbKV8
youtu.be/9Gu6bPeGleg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a beginner

Based and redpilled

I been lifting for a year and have been athletic for years

>Athletic for years
>Keto
>Fasting
nice try lardass

you might have already seen me on CBT. I used to do a lot of swimming but been lifting on and off for a year now. Pic related is me this morning at 68 hours into water fast.

Now post your body faggot lmao

Attached: 5DC5BB2D-3ACF-4AE0-8975-2B4A2A6AF59D.jpg (1242x2208, 399K)

>Ripping a pic from CBT
lmao pathetic

He's not gonna respond and you know it

This is really close to my goal body. I'm very comfortable with extended fasting and keto/carnivore. Can you outline your fasting, lifting, and cardio routines? Plus any other relevant info

Attached: 1469658626567.jpg (448x332, 13K)

Lmao reverse image search that one you idiot if you don’t believe me, I’ll do one better and post this, your move fatty lmao

Attached: C53D16D5-0660-45E3-9DCD-89B274C5A35A.jpg (1242x2208, 348K)

You working hard, duh ya dang ol idiot

also interested

Maybe your body functions better on fats than carbs as a fuel source? Depending on how frequently you rest could be a factor too

Yeah for sure user happy to help.

Full disclaimer I am at the tail end of a cut before I start a 2-3 month long lean bulk as I am aware I need to work on my chest and back development, I am already satisfied with core, arms, and delts.

I lift ABxAxBx
A =
5x5 bench
5x5 OHP
5x5 Squats
Then depending on what sort of day I want it to be I’ll do either more shoulder isolations, or chest isolations for the rest of the work out.

B=
5x5 Deadlift
5x5 Squat
5x5 Barbell Row
Then depending on what day I want it to be I do either more leg isolations or back isolations for the rest of the work out.

After the end of both A and B I try to do either 20 mins core circuit, or 20 mins rowing

x= rest day but usually involves a swim in the pool in the morning and/or 1 hour walking on treadmill at 10% incline and 3mph/5kmph

Diet I try to follow Cole Robinson from Snake Diet. For beginner this is a great example of where to start:
youtu.be/pyFdF5J8FqA

For the next couple of weeks I will follow this though except substitute Coles full body routine for my own post above:
youtu.be/MMEH0lUbKV8

So basically eating big on lifting days (can be before or after lifting whatever suits you) then fasting till 48 hours later and on the second day of fasting focusing on cardio. If these routines interest you here is another similar but useful video from the channel: youtu.be/9Gu6bPeGleg

My diet is predominantly all sorts of fatty meats, eggs, seafood. I don’t eat much carbs as I am cutting but if I do I’ll eat sweet potato. Usually runs on OMAD or 20/4 eating windows

When I am fasting in only drink snake juice (water with diet salt) and black cold brew coffee (even though cole says not to drink coffee)

Obviously when I am bulking I’ll introduce a larger eating window (16/8) and eat more carbs. Hope this helps user. Happy to answer any other questions.

Forgot to mention you alternate doing the Bench and OHP based on what day it is, same applies for the squats and deadlifts

Thanks, I've been doing the reddit ppl for almost 6 months running PPLxPPx, but the amount of volume makes it hard to fast longer than 24 hours and not feel weak as fuck. Gonna try this routine + carnivore refeeds 4x/week on training days. Had a feeling I should've been doing a full body compound routine anyways.

Are you saying you switch the order for these exercises? For example: A1=bench first, then OHP A2=OHP first, then bench?
Assuming A1 B1 x A2 x B2 x

Pic just for reference (about 10 lbs higher than where I usually sit)

Attached: jfkldsjfkldsjkflds.jpg (842x895, 98K)

>facebook filename

Hey user I have always been of the perspective that you should fast down as much as possible before beginning a bulk.

Looking at your photo, I would recommend following the 3/2/1 fasting regime that I linked you. Start at 72 hours fast, lift on the feeding day, then fast the next two days and do cardio till the next feeding/lifting day. Always just have snake juice only on your fast days. The leaner you get the harder it will be to sleep on the night before you break your fast, that’s a good signal that you need tos switch to 48. I personally usually stick to 48’s because trying to sleep last night on 72 was fucked as my cortisol was too jacked as I am too lean for 72’s.

And yes your interpretation of what I meant regarding switching is 100% right. A1B1xA2xB2x is correct.

Fasting is about discipline, everytime you doubt yourself you have to remember the goal you want to achieve. Its only gonna take a few months of hard work to be in better shape than you have ever been, it’s only gonna take 1 year to be fitter and stronger than you have ever been in your life and that confidence and discipline that helped you achieve that will flow into other parts of your life.

Wish you the best user, do you have any other questions?

Thanks bro, you're a godsend. Do you have any thoughts on barbell rows vs. weighted chin ups? I can never feel rows in my back and I feel like adding more weight to the bar just breaks down my form.

Bros, why is it so hard to get a big chest natty? I hate the reality of natty lifting.

Yep ur dyel
Dyels make progress no matter what

Bar-bell rows are super important but form is critical to ensuring gains and that you don’t injure yourself. Athlean X is the guide I used to follow, but now my gym has one of those pieces of equipment where you lay on and row which makes it heaps easier to keep from for rows.

Chin ups and dips are super important to any lifting regime, build your form and strength till you do weighted for both.

One thing I forgot to mention as well is that bicep isolations should be attached to the the back focused B day, and tricep isolations should be attached to the the chest focused A day

Yep it sucks, I am hoping I can fast off the last of time the fat around the chest area so it’s super flat, then when I start bulking I will focus on chest. It’s the main area I need to work on.

If you actually lift and mog me then I don’t mind being called dye as you would undoubtedly have more progress, but’s its more than likely you are just a fatty larping behind a key board like the other guy in this thread