Looking for a hair product to help with the thinning

Looking for a hair product to help with the thinning

Attached: 20190622-010217.jpg (1079x1424, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s
forhims.com/hair-loss/complete-hair-kit
anageninc.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=trpbuth8Ksk
hairlosscure2020.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An electric razor

fpbp
came here to post this

Is there really no other option first?

buckshot mouthwash

A Razer, and some kinda polish
Get that bitch nice and shiny and grow a goatee

If you've got the money to invest in hair transplant or rogain then go for it, but if you're on any kind of budget those aren't very good options

stop these shitposts please

youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s

finasteride

or shave it

Finasteride. Minoxidil. Dermarolling. Biotin. Ghk-cu peptide.
Do all of these and you might have a chance

It's beyond saving. I say this in all seriousness: just get a hair system.

Attached: unjust yourself 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

Jesus Christ buzz that shit bro, it's fucked

Attached: 1560882035032.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Wow, your hair is fucked. Consider a wig/hat for the rest of ur life.

You've gotta come to grips that you're hair is thinning, and you need to shave it off and keep it short. Don't fuck around with any atopic chemicals, oral hormone dosages, else you'll fuck up the natural chemical balance in your body and increase the likelihood of developing other side-effects.

Bald head and facial hair is your destiny. It's so common these days that you'll look a helluva lot more of a badass with this setup.

Castor oil

When he returns to work the next morning, what will he say to his friends?

Im a faggot

Lmao nigga I thought your pic was your beard hair on your upturned chin

Just rope family lmaoooooooo

It stays on for a month at a time

>white people problems
lol imagine if we combined our powers whitey. we would be an ultimate race. intelligent, insanely powerful, never bald, a perfect light caramel tone that lightens up near white during the winter, massive cock, tall, literate.
we would be perfect.

"Hey my niggaz, guess what, my hair all regrew last night. Ain't that weird?"

Serious question for OP (and any other severe baldies): do you have a very tight scalp?

There's some very recent research coming out that says an overly tight scalp (google galea aponeurotica) is a key factor in baldness. As in DHT won't slam you nearly as hard on a loose scalp.

jesus christ nigger I have more hair on my ass than you do on your head
shave that shit

It's all ogre m8

God damn he looks 10 years younger

>implying he is a wagecuck so he actually and has to respond to ANYONE

this is one of the many reasons you stay NEET

It's just not real though. I'd much rather shave it than walk around acting like someone I was not.

Only way is a hair transplant Op

No. You're way past the point of "thinning", the time to do something was like 5 years ago. Unless you're willing to pay for a hair transplant you better just shave it.

most women never leave the house without makeup on

If you are not on a tight budget, then try this for a few months

forhims.com/hair-loss/complete-hair-kit

Then look for cheaper/better options as you move forward.

My dudes just buzz it or shave it. If you look good with hair you will look good without it. It's all about the face all other is coping.

>Shilling this product that has a billion dollar marketing budget and not even posting a referal link

Why are you doing this?

This.

If girls are allowed to be fake, guys can be too.

Buddy, to be honest with you, you are very advanced in the balding progression so it may be too late. However, there is a lot of momentum about a literal cure for baldness hitting the market in 2020. So, if you'd like to maintain what you have until then (which I don't recommend personally, I think you should shave it and still take the regime I'm going to recommend just to maintain hair follicles), here's what you do

Finasteride
Rogaine foam
Biotin
D3
Saw palmetto

Take these religiously for at least year. Get some baseline blood work done and get it checked frequently. This is sincerely your best bet.

Something I'd like to add that I left out: nizoral ad shampoo two or three times a week and any shampoo that has tea tree oil peppermint oil and argan oil or any combination of the likes. Cardio also has okay effects on hair growth as it gets blood to the scalp very effectively.

stacking finasteride and palmetto is pointless. Saw Palmetto extract is just a (very) weak organic version of finasteride for hippies. If you're willing to take the actual pill taking more stuff that does the exact same shit is pointless and possibly dangerous.

>not mentioning RU58841

You are trolling.

Mix it yourself OP, you can even put minox powder in the mixture. it has almost no side effects and acts like fin, just topically applicable, so you won't nuke your DHT.

Accept it
Embrace the baldness
I did it and now I’m free

For anyone interested you can get it here: anageninc.com/

post a picture of your head, most guys look like a turd without hair. I bet you are free of pussy aswell.

It is not pointless to stack dht inhibitors.
I am not going to recommend a product like that to a total stranger. If it's not sold in a drug store most people wouldn't feel comfortable ingesting it or using it otherwise.

Attached: wr6dikno.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Having this done in July.

kek, just give him a list of every option available, if he buys stuff just based on a recommendation from a stranger of a Mongolian underwater basket-weaving forum without doing his own research he would be a pretty dumb to say the least.

Attached: Just_grow_a_beard_and_get_ripped_br0o0oo.jpg (563x1000, 193K)

Is RU58841 cheaper than finasteride?

10g would last for about 50-100 days, depending on your dosage. Fin is cheaper, if you get the 5mg pills and cut them in quaters they can last for more than a year. So fin is cheaper. But be careful, sometimes fin just stops working out of the blue, same goes for RU, some people respond well to it others don't see any changes, hairloss is a bitch to deal with you have to test what works for you. Or just let it happen and get a hair system. Like in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=trpbuth8Ksk

it's already too late dude. you can't fight genetics
how old?

>However, there is a lot of momentum about a literal cure for baldness hitting the market in 2020
Can someone give me a rundown?

look for yourself
hairlosscure2020.com/

Stop being this autistic because I didn't recommend your research chemical you sperg

>b-b-but makeup!
>b-b-b-but girls do it too!
holy fucking cope
1. toupees are not an equivalent to make up. It's literally a wig. False hair. This is equivalent to your run-of-the-mill early thirties black woman shaving her head and wearing a wig instead
2. pointing fingers at women for being fake and using as a justification to be fake yourself absolutely exudes insecurity. which is ironic because you probably berated women for being superficial whore sup until the day you noticed you were balding.
fuck outta here and take your genetics like a man

>hairlosscure2020.com/
When 2020 hits they gonna migrate to hairlosscure2025?

I'm waiting for third party hair transplants to be perfected. Can't wait to have the hair of a nineteen year old tribesman. Also it will be fun to see millions of bald teens in the third world as they sell their hair follicles to obese middle age white guys.

Or let people do what they want. What not man enough that other peoples fake hair bothers you?

Met a guy about five years ago with a hair system. It looked incredible. Completely natural except for one this: the dude was 68 years old. Many men that age still have full coverage but their hair looks different than a guy in his twenties or thirties. That hair system would have been undetectable on a guy decades younger but on a 68 year old it was obviously not his real hair.

You really need to be at least a bit Jow Forums to pull off that look. Someone with 30%+ body fat is going to look even worse bald.

It's still an expensive coping mechanism, and it's still indicative of crippling insecurity, but sure go for it.
Plenty of fake whores out there that won't mind. After all if you have the money to go through this ona regular basis, you must be doing well.

Attached: 1556954761544.jpg (702x878, 113K)

I recommend
No fin
No Rogaine
Biotin is meme
D3 yes defenilitly
Saw palmetto
Helthly diet
No Schampoo

What is a recommended formula for this mixture? I've never heard of RU58841 until today.

As a carrier solution you should mix Ethanol 95%(denatured that's important)(just get 'Everclear' if you live in the US) and propylene glycol (alternatively you can use di propylene glycol), now mix it in a 7:3 ratio. Now you got your carrier solution, you can now either mix it for the week or month in andvance. I wouldn't go over a month, since it's shelf life is really bad and it's unstable (don't shake it), which is probably why it isn't shilled by the pharma industry.
Something like 1500mg/30000µl, so 1.5g/30ml, equates a 5% solution and should work (really important store it in brown glass and in a dry dark room)
I personally mix it daily, since I am paranoid about it's shelf life, so I just extract 1-2ml of my solution and add 50-100mg of RU to it, you can add minox powder and
azelaic acid powder this stage, now swirl it and let it sit, apply and done.

Is it over?

Attached: 20190622_171116.jpg (2832x2124, 2.42M)

Rogaine and finasteride might have helped a decade ago.

Hair transplant or buzz.

less lighting

Attached: 20190622_171155.jpg (2079x2632, 1.74M)

no.
hop on fin+minox
or RU + minox

Anyone here actually had this done before?
Doesn't it last like 3 months and you have to pay a ton to get it redone constantly?

This.

My father started balding in his late 20's so he grew a grand goatee and cut off his hair.

it makes a huge difference, if you start balding at 29 or 30 or you are fully bald by 20 like a lot of young guys nowadays(me included)

>So as you can see I finally got that hair system I've been telling you about. It feels so good seeing myself with hair again!

Who the fuck gets fully bald at 20, even here that's a rare thing and I live in the country with the worst hairlines on the planet.

i did for about 1.5 years, it looked great and it was nice to have thick full hair again, but eventually it
cost too much to be viable since it was 250$ a month
and I decided that I looked pretty good bald and just shaved it down, would recommend
if you have a weird head shape and look
weird bald tho

Thinking about using topical finasteride. Should I be expecting a limp dick or any symptoms of post-finasteride syndrome?

I strongly believe this is going to be considered completely normal in the next 10 years. First the Chad's and rich people are going to do it, then middle class that have a bit of disposable income then there are going to be cheap options for everyone.

Girls have extensions or black women with wigs and shit. This is no different.

This.

>yeah I got a hair system, I didn't really want to shave it and I really like it
>"looks really good user"
>"wow user, you look completely different"

People stopped giving a shit about "real" and "fake" a long time ago

There's absolutely nothing more pathetic than a man with a wig.

Ok if he's NEET, what will his mom say?

Lmao. Rich people get hair transplants. None of them would be caught dead wearing a wig.

What about a man in panties?

That's a man who knows what he wants.

Do steroids cause hair loss? Is this the reason I should stay natty?

You need:
Minoxidil extra strength, 5% solution
1mm titanium derma roller
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
100% pure Peppermint oil

Routine:
Sterilize the roller with rubbing alcohol and then rinse
Roll face with moderate pressure until redness appears, a couple of bloody pinpricks are okay
Two drops of peppermint oil in the palm, then add 1.25 ml of minoxidil and rub together
Massage into scalp
Repeat 3x daily

Black Castor oil every couple days when skin is looking dry.

Give it 3 months to a year, and do not miss an application.

That's based and repilled. A man with a wig is insecure in his appearance. A man wearing panties is secure in his sexuality.

steroids speed up the process if you're susceptible to hair loss

>Do steroids cause hair loss?
No, they just speed it up if you have the balding gene.

I'm not natty and I have better hair than most girls I know.

WHATS GOING ON????

This

Attached: 23CE9998-C2DD-4850-BB27-5B57D86D4CCE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

My hair is great right now and I’m thinking about starting a cycle. My dad still has hair and he’s 63 and and my grandpa had hair until he died. My brother on the other hand is 26 and his hairline sucks, but I think it might be from stress. Fuckkk I don’t wanna lose my hair but I wanna get bigger.

If you get on fin before you start you'll probably be fine. Probably.

Afaik topical fin doesn't have the same side effects but I may be wrong on this.

I'm convinced that these balding posts are some form of viral marketing for finasteride/minoxidil

You're diffuse thinning. It looks worse than traditional MBP now, but will very likely come back if you get on fin and rogaine. The redeced spots where there is no hair, those will probably stay bald... but if you're nearing/over 30 then you can pull off that "mature" hairline. If you're younger then shave it down but still get on fin and rogaine.

I have bad diffuse thinning as well. See pic related for progress after 2 months, which is actually pretty quick. Disregard the red spots, those are scabs where I had the dermatologist remove some moles on my scalp during the visit where I got my fin prescription.

Attached: 20190621_160455.jpg (2896x2896, 522K)

what happens if it rains /swimming/ shower?

Kind of pointless when countless different companies all over the world offer min and fin.

i mean you still look like you're balding from a mile away my dude... sorry

>writing an entire blog response
Only cope here is you bud.

>2 months
Readjust your expectations. It takes a long time to thicken up. Most people cant even see any improvement until 3 months.

>roughly a paragraph
>blog response
no wonder you're going bald. anything beyond two sentences stresses you out

Nigga I'm thinning, you're beyond that. Rogaine or finasteride should help as it thickens existing hair, even fine, invisible stuff that hasn't fallen out yet. The horror stories are bullshit (somehow only becoming common after it became a huge meme, go figure) and side effects are extremely vague, generally around the placebo, the real side effects thst can happen are 100% reversible but thanks to the election Jow Forums is full of paranoid retards parroting misinformation