"Come on, don't be a fucking pussy bro. One night of getting wasted isn't gonna hurt your gainz bro."

>"Come on, don't be a fucking pussy bro. One night of getting wasted isn't gonna hurt your gainz bro."

Attached: 1559103791666.jpg (1080x1030, 90K)

How do you end up in this situation in the first place?

>t. has never gone for a fun night out with his bros

>haven't eaten anything all day
>buy two tallboys after work
>drink 2 shots of tequila first before chugging the tallboys
nothing even matters anymore after this. makes waking up for work the next day a pain though.

Dudebros are more chill about you not wanting to get wasted than your stupid post makes it out to be.

based

Damn he took the bogpill. His power will only increase from here.

Attached: 1492511463_9b2.png (497x317, 111K)

I had fun once. It was awful!

>haven't eaten anything all day
>buy two tallboys after work
>drink 2 shots of tequila first before chugging the tallboys
I'm still trying to decide if doing this is worth the shits it gives me

god i wish i had bros

I do this every saturday.

Attached: 13e1d53b04c11226.jpg (1080x1072, 95K)

same. Jow Forums's weird when it comes to drinking for fun.

>I'll go but I'm not drinking.

Attached: 1560877401246.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Hi

Attached: images - 2019-06-17T160037.318.jpg (552x555, 37K)

Bunch of chads

From left to right: Brad, Thad, and Chad

Daily reminder Chad is a thought terminating cliche that is simply a projection of inadequacy and low self-esteem

Attached: 1551332620654.jpg (1511x2048, 347K)

Attached: selfMOGGED.jpg (736x432, 221K)

He's so fucking hot.

FUCKING YIKESSSSSS
INSTAGRAM IS CANCER

Bring out the M.D and I'll come cunts

I was about to post this fraud.

this gives hope

Attached: 1534277143653.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Nigga be looking like golden spray paint lmao

Kind of wish i had friends like this.
All my go out friends turned into literal video game playing psychopaths, and the others are ugly
Now everytime we go out, i pretty much just sit in the corner, because if i hit on a girl they find attractive they sperg out on me saying they liked her so much and ask why i did that
People suck my dude, chad is the only answer to these autistic virgins

Attached: 1560538791763.png (200x321, 38K)

>pale skin from sitting at home 24/7
>twig
>bad hair

>sun tan
>eat, exercise
>get a buzzcut if hairline is really terrible

and he's alright

Imblying I'm not the fuckhead that's already drunk at 9pm

protip : you will never have other friends because deep down, your personnality suck

Yeah true, but i feel like i can fake it enough to get atleast chad lite
I mean my friends are attractive, but theyre also freaks

thank you.

This is an other guy, idiot.

it is you desillusional fag

Has the same mole, nose and hairline. You must be some faceblind autist who gets tricked by instargram filters and angles.

by not being an autistic incel

Prove it you incels.

just type max hamilton vlog on youtube you fucking retarded nigger, what are you autistic ?

AHAHA WTF?
Instagram needs to not exist

Damn and he's still a model

it's because you have a shit personality.
Your picture is not funny in any respect and is embarassing

he looks like he sucks david laids dick

go outside

Well alcohol is literally one of the worse things you can consume when trying to get gains

I dont even like booze that much so works out for me

>I'm too good for those around me
Kys

Calm down bro.
You sound very egotistical with your post.
I have a friend group for when I need to go out to parties/with girls and for when I like playing video games.
Stop discriminating because you think you're somehow a better person than they are because you have this new found knowledge of hooking up with girls or whatnot.

You probably won't ever get to get friends like this with your mentality, if you characterize your own friends like that. You sound fake as fuck. Only trying to get value out of people from their friendship with you.
You want to have friends like this because of girls, don't you? That's why you'll never get to have friends like this until you fix your fucked up personality.

Most 4channers live in social isolation so they've come to resent anyone that has the luxury of having friends and being able to go out for a night and party.

I can empathize. I've always had an outgoing, masculine friend group, but my brother has always had more introverted, video game-playing friends, and I think sometimes he resents their introvertedness.
It's not hard to branch out and find similarly minded people in university or work or whatever.
Seething nerds
>I have a friend group for when I need to go out to parties/with girls and for when I like playing video games.
This. No reason why you can't have two groups of friends.
>Stop discriminating because you think you're somehow a better person than they are because you have this new found knowledge of hooking up with girls or whatnot.
It's OK to discriminate because some people are just objectively bad in social situations and are kind of a downer. Doesn't mean they're not your friends, just that some "scenes" aren't for them.

This, they'll only care if you're playing a drinking game that you agreed to.

>just that some "scenes" aren't for them.
Yes, you are correct but he made it sound like he has some kind of superiority complex over people who enjoy his company.

If I had to choose between hanging out with my bros and hanging out with my friends, I'd always choose bros. My friends are cunts.

He still has a nice frame

Do you know that from experience or just from reading what all these neets say about it?

It's empty calories but I don't see why it would be bad if you do constant cardio.

Your friends should be your bros?

Holy shit everytime I read a post as autistic as this I remind myself that being on this board for too long is mind poison, I don't know why it's now filled with virgin/incel/copers but it rubs off on me and I notice it in my thought patterns. Cunts like you have no clue how detached you are from a healthy, stable mental condition and social skills. HAVE SEX. GO OUT.

you are right, i had a smaller lunch and a fatty dinner, its gonna be fine, lets get fucken wasted and hit the gym extra hard tommorow

This. its important to know that people here are actually fucking socially autistic.

>implying competing with guys like them i could score anything even if i came with
Waste of time

Attached: image.jpg (522x720, 266K)

One night of getting wasted is going to cost me a week in the gym, I choose my days

One night doesn't stay one night if I let any such occasion sway my commitment.

>most
>everyone EXCPET me
sure some do, but saying most is a huge assumption on your part. some just don't like drinking that much.

Maybe I'm a pussy but I hate hangovers so much that I never have more then a couple drinks when I go out

he's not real sweetie

error 404: lats not found

Last time I went on a bender I slept through chest day
Never again

>your body literally stops building muscle just to digest alcohol
yeah just do cardio bro lol

For me it’s the guy on the left

Same with weed

>implying im not going to chug down 4 beers and half a bottle of Pelinkovac to start of the night of self-destruction

I'd love it if you can elaborate because I don't know much about it.

It's a toxin so your body expels that instead of food and binge drinking can cause muscle atrophy and increases aromatization of testosterone into Estrogen into in the liver basically. Look it up for yourself. Don't rely on Jow Forums to spoon-feed you information about your health.

I. DO NOT. DRINK. ANYTHING. BUT. WATER. NOTHING!!!!!

>they sperg out on me
So tell them to go fuck themselves, what's the issue?

my whole life is a lie

Attached: 1561099692577.png (116x116, 24K)

cope lmao

I get a broom to shoo these gains goblins away.

dude on the right is so good looking it makes me uncomfortable :\ welp boys, i think i'm gay. too bad i don't get to fuck bitches anymore :(

I would rather sit at home and watch fucking reruns than have to hang out with these low tier bros for even an hour.

thats what i thought lmao

Chad, brad and Gad in that order

Having a social circle with bros you can count on is amazing and I wouldn't give it away, but truth be told it is a huge gains goblin because every weekend (usually twice, friday+saturday) you end up eating a lot of shit or drinking alcohol and it's been fucking with my cut big time.
Also I don't want to be the guy who doesn't drink with everyone because he's a gym autist (nobody likes this guy) so I usually just drink one beer.
Guess everything has a downside though. Still love my bros

So in a way, your friends are a bit like chads, at least relative to you, in that they are without effort reserving all suitable women for themselves and severely controlling/restricting your access to women.

>tfw I get wasted with friends on the weekends and look better than 99% of Jow Forums while all the DYELs here think alcohol is the devil

This one time I was on vacation and met a bunch of Australian tourists at a bar in New Orleans. These guys were giga Chads, handsome muscular and tall.

After a few rounds of drinks we started bar hopping together, they were drawing so many women to our group that it was impossible to not end up with a girl for everyone. It was like the mere presence of these Chads made the girls easier to seduce.

How do you create this giga chad halo

Nemoj to da radiš Milane.

I'm getting thirsty for some Skopsko.

go to a Jow Forums meetup

>No thank you, Chad. I'm an alcoholic and choose to abstain from drinking.

Attached: 1558310964441.png (868x754, 826K)

why is this guy so bad? i think exactly like this

actually, it will. i get suicidal when i drink

Attached: 1560524131836.jpg (677x445, 306K)

my hips are just as wide it kills inside :(

Enjoy those cirrhosis gains.

Thought this was Arnolds kid.