Meet japanese qt on okcupid

>meet japanese qt on okcupid.
>uninterested due to most likely being a catfish.
>talk for six month, videochat and text.
>she says shes inlove with me, thinks I'm beautiful, sent me gifts and is coming in two weeks for vacation.
>she doesn't know I'm an omega level weaboo with japanese power ranger toys and everything.

What do I do senpai? Do I keep it a secret or do I come clean?

Attached: 7a4.png (496x708, 480K)

You hide the shit and don't mention it.

Maybe hide your power level to not scare her at first and just feel things out for now. Probe her to see if shes into any sort of weeb shit as well.

Its a lot of shit though, I need to get a storage unit to hide it all though but then my room looks insanely sparse. Should I get knick-knacks or something? A hockey jersey?

post room based doraemonposter, we will go from there

>some turbo sperg autist just took a qt jap girl off the market and he doesn't even know how to handle her
I hope she ghosts you dumb nigger

Attached: 1551318166934.jpg (239x175, 8K)

if youre planning on being with her long term, then you should be honest with her. if she likes weeb stuff then you're golden, if not then you avoided a lifetime of giving up weeb stuff to be with her.

Cant get it all in one shot, need to take them in individual photos but this is a Small corner of my garbage. Multiply that by ten and see the problem.

Attached: 20190304_160108.jpg (2048x1152, 1.01M)

holy shit. that's a sweet collection but you definitely might have to bag it up. are you sure she's not into any of it?

Shes never mentioned it and I definitely never mentioned it before. I know she told me she was an idolfag when she was younger, loved backstreet boys and N'sync but we never talkes about anime or tokusatsu. Terrified of what she'll think.

Can't say I have any experience with dating and the like, but from a logical standpoint I'd say that lying will just make things harder

if you lie she either goes out with you and it will be too awkward to ever bring this up unless she admits to liking it as well or the relationship doesn't happen and it doesn't matter

if you don't lie she either accepts it and goes out (which would obviously be nice) or you discover a mutual interest and goes out (which could be even better) or she doesn't like it and it doesn't work out. But if she thinks you're actually nice, why would a weird hobby make her dislike you all of the sudden, just be natural about it

and to add to my own post, a thing that I forgot.

If she's the type who will lose all interest in someone she likes because he collects "children's toys", would you actually want to ever date her. This is obviously a big part of who you are, don't betray yourself for a love interest, it'll probably cripple the relationship from its inception

shoo shoo autist, kriky dipey shoo shoo shoo!

Attached: лосяш.png (138x118, 29K)

Leave it out and show your power level like a chad

Show her the picture

>If she likes some, mention you collected some over the years and hoped to make money since they're collector's

>If she doesn't like it, just say that your cousin is a massive seen

>If she's indifferent, change the topic

Lying isn't going to work. She'll question why you didn't mention it earlier, which is just a shit test from there

Jesus the power ranger

Why would you have 5 Godzillas?

I say play it chill, if she is coming a ways just be your self.

Sell that shit. What are you 6 years old?

>inb4 bitch tries to use you for residence in your country
You can do this OP. Just be careful.

It's not that bad, unless you go full weaboo mode and go "oh look at my collection" and be annoying with it, I dont see any problem whatsoever.

Just completely ignore the matter, if she asks about it, you say "oh it's my collection", just don't make big deal of it and I'm sure you will be completely fine.

Yeah I know but I'm just terrified she'll just go "user, this stuff is for babies and weirdos, why are you a weirdo?"

I dated a filipino girl who used to rag on me for liking this type of stuff before and I'm terrified cause she's so super cute and so super sweet. I just dont wanna fuck it up

Why wouldn't I have 5 godzillas? There all different godzillas.

>Why wouldn't I have 5 godzillas? There all different godzillas.
How do you even play with 5 different Godzillas in a way that makes sense, it's stupid, you should play with one Godzilla vs the robots, what do you do, play with 2 Godzillas from the 70s vs the big Godzilla from the 90s then the Godzilla from the 80s TV show saves the day or what, it's autistic and dumb. And how do you even account for the differences in size and quality and detail, do you headcanon multiverses?

This, probably the safest thing you could do.

>not investing in a proper display
>a bookshelf you got from your grandmother
You disgust me