Get Jow Forums

>get Jow Forums
>no gf
>see legions of scrawny, effeminate males with qt gfs

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

This fucking thread again

Bcus ur a weird autistic shy dude who doesnt talk to anybody and somewhere has pics saved of what seems to be a beaten up angry pink dude
>wah tfw no gf
Back to r9k or slit open wrists idk hopefully both fuck off my fitness imageboard

How is middle school going buddy?

Because clearly someone's been skipping personality day.

Nigga of you want a gf you need to actually approach women, a skinny average looking guy who actually talks to women would unironically get more pussy than a swole chad who's too autistic to start and hold a conversation

what lift to gain a personality?

you need a hobby

If a girl started talking to you, would you be able to hold a normal non-autistic conversation for more than 10 minutes with her? If not, forget about ever having a gf

You probably havent even spoken to a girl in years, if you even tried you'd probably do alright

i couldn't. what the fuck could i even talk about with someone for 10 minutes straight?

Keep lifting, eventually you'll turn gay and won't have roastie problems anymore

So now that you've pinpointed your problem, what fucking difference did you think lifting was supposed to make?

Since I've gotten Jow Forums and started roiding, being alone hurts more than ever before because I feel like I've done what it takes for girls to like me. Not just in terms of appearance but other areas of my life too. For the first time in my life I am happy with my appearance, I have my shit together, and I am confident around others. And yet, still nothing.

>scrawny, effeminate males with qt gfs

Do you know what "poly" is? Basically on every college campus today a fuck ton of these couples are like what you're describing and the males let other dudes fuck their girls.
So all you need to do is get into an MMF with one of these couples and here is the tricky part:
you IGNORE the qt and you violently fuck her effeminate male and throw him around in front of her. You give him a reach around and ideally you cum together and then you leave.

Now she's thinking about how much higher in status you are than her because you didn't even pay her any attention.
Simultaneously she's thinking her boyfriend is completely inadequate and probably full-blown gay because he let a dude dominate him and he came not from her but from the dude.

>thinks girls will just appear in his arms once he has muscle

Lifting won't fix your ugly face or your toxic personality

Attached: IMG_5794.jpg (640x614, 76K)

but im not toxic. im a nice fellow

If you post here you absolutely have a personality disorder

you dont need to look that good to get a gf just fucking be a normal person when talking to girls and have your autsitic thoughts for yourself

This. Fuck off and die OP.

He is right incel

It's the robot awakening. For years autists and incels were convinced that muscles got girls, so they did the logical thing and got fit. Now they're discovering that this isn't true. They'll never admit that it's them or their personalities, so I'm curious to see what they're next step will be. I'm guessing money and we'll soon see an influx of robot/incel entreprenuers

>roiding
>done what it takes for girls to like me

Are you fucking serious, lmao
Roiding is disgusting.
Noone likes roided beasts

you always notice what you don't have
if you were scarwny you'd notice alll the Jow Forums guys with gfs

lifting and fitness IS a hobby

Women are a waste of time and money. Find a hobby or start a side business.

no it's just the bare necessities for living a life. it does not make you an interesting person. a real hobby is not gaming or reading, it's things like hiking or knitting

Stupid post. Implying all that jucy braphogs dont see lifting as top tier hobby

thats way worse

I'm so damn sick of these threads. What the fuck does this have to do with fitness?

>If a girl started talking to you, would you be able to hold a normal non-autistic conversation for more than 10 minutes with her? If not, forget about ever having a gf

Yeah I'm fucked then

This, honestly unless your ugly as sin just4urself bro it works that autistic shit you say can be funny to some girls.

Best advice I can give is just act like they're one of your bros desu or someone you'll never meet again go in with low expectations and try your best and you'll succeed

But honestly this user is right

I don't look like a freak though, I actually look really good, nice body fat level (not too lean) and well proportioned

Cry me a fucking river. Now back to you go

How to tell if a woman likes me or she's just being nice?