Is it possible to mog someone who's taller than one?

Is it possible to mog someone who's taller than one?

Attached: chaf.png (2000x2501, 3.07M)

If you have to ask YOU can't

Height always beats any other aspect... Even with a subhuman face

not being a fragile faggot would be a good starting point

lanklets always drop easy. They somehow have fucked up balance and simple push will fucking kill them.

In order to mog anyone, you must first mog your own insecurities

>acknowledging another man's body
ever stop to consider just how gay you are?

Attached: 1560507426453.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Keep coping, giraffe

Lanklets more like

Planklets

Attached: 1560826797972.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Satan, I just said he needs to seek introspection in order to learn that mogged is a state of mind

If you dont perceive a height difference then it doesn't exist and you cant therefore be mogged by it

One Dapper street always looks fresh

>dont percieve reality
>get mogged by schizophrenia

thanks!

Is that a new cope pasta?

Saved!

You would need to publicly beat him with your fists while naked, and you would have to have a much larger dick. Both aspects of which would he unlikely due to being shorter

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-191156_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 458K)

Depends on the height difference. If your 6'1 and he is 6'2 then it's definitly possible but if your 5'11 and he is 6' then I'm afraid you don't stand a chance.

The only way to mog them is to beat them in a fight

Attached: 09CB1F19-23F6-47F6-AF0A-D40CDDD8A5C0.jpg (785x757, 50K)

Depends. Example would be if both people were above 6ā€™2 Iā€™d say face is more important. But if 1 is 6ā€™2 and the other 5ā€™9, height is more important.

Unless he's pow mode, thats not true.
Thats just manlet cope.

Based

Attached: FB_IMG_1560144331042.jpg (859x960, 43K)

Srsly what the fuck.

I just started browsing Jow Forums because I'm getting in shape, changed diet and got back in the gym, so I came across these "mogging" threads.

English is not my mother language, and so I looked the definition up, what the fuck you guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-024607_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 651K)

go back

That's not what mog means,

"Mogging is the act of undermining another person by surpassing them in some way. This usually refers to surpassing another person in physical appearance, but can also be used in other contexts such as surpassing them in wealth. A person who typically mogs others is called a mogger. A person who typically gets mogged by others is a moggee or mog-victim."

It's possible to mog someone taller than you, but not easy. You need to either:
>Be significantly better than them in multiple ways; more handsome, more muscular, wealthier
>Be really hung
>Be so tall that anyone taller is getting a bit freaky i.e. 6'3"+
>Some combination of the above (e.g. 6'1", bit more muscular, bigger dick, better face)