Plg

highbar edition

APPROVED INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED PROGRAMS

>Bro Tier (trying hard, having sex, loving life required)
5th Set (great for late intermediates)
5/3/1 (read 2nd Edition, then Beyond or Forever)
-- 531 with FSL/SSL 5x5 (moron proof)
-- 531 1000% Awesome (for early Intermediates)
-- Beyond 531 (training maximally for strength)
-- Leviathan (heavy single every session)
-- 531 for Hardgainers (hypertrophy)
-- Build the Monolith (hypertrophy)
-- Boring But Big (hypertrophy)
-- 351 for Powerlifting
-- Coffinworm (great for strength)
-- Advanced 531 (simple and great for strength)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Madcow Intermediate (great for early intermediates)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Conjugate (max effort + dynamic + repetition)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.
Juggernaut Method 2.0 (a more periodized 5/3/1)

>Nerd Tier (must have high IQ)
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies
Nuckols Average to Savage
Nuckols 28 Free
GZCL
TSA 9 Week
HLM (Heavy Light Medium)
Blevins Skynet AI
Juggernaut AI
Sheiko (for meet prep, don't break your dick)

>Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
Hepburn x Sheiko Blend (Tan Slacks blog)
Candito 6 Week
Texas Method 3-Day
Texas Method Trappy Version (homo)
The Bridge
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Slavic Swole
nSuns 5/3/1 (written by a 1200 lb totaling Redditor)
Hepburn "Power and Pump"
Programming 2 Win (by Jack Black)

>Optimal Tier (for gay, contrarian nerds)
Barbell Medicine

>Retard Cuck-Tier
PH3 (need a tourniquet to choke yourself, and it has a 100% injury rate)

*all of these programs work (except PH3), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important

Attached: garagebro.jpg (605x602, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BylPkcun2dq/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

I have been program hopping and I really hate myself for it. I have this mentality that I need to workout 6 days a week and go balls out. It’s most likely costing me gains and making recovery harder. I’m around 180lbs and my lifts are (270/345/405 BSD). I want to lose some fat right now but I’m lost on training programming and hoping someone can give me some advice on what to do. The only program I ran consistently before I had to stop due to the progression kicking my ass was nsuns.

Attached: 1560098654935.png (488x813, 140K)

whats his reasoning

i try to do 1:1 but my pulling work is very light so doesnt impact recovery. I do sets of 20

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1526433931183.png (270x344, 50K)

Substituting push work for pull work to get 1:2 ratio results into lack of pressing strength in triceps/shoulders/chest.

yeah that makes sense

Feigenbaum also said this months ago

I'm on BBM for half a year now. Though I haven't read anything else they've written/said outside of their .pdf files for programs.

Today is going to be fun, in the same sense cock and ball torture is fun

Attached: 1553519603021.png (294x92, 11K)

how do you find mid shin pulls

I know some claim it is harder because that part of the ROM has no legdrive, but for me it always seemed easier

Threadly, but non-spamming, reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A CONVENTIONAL deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

They're the hardest deadlift variation I've tried, it's agony.

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

Hmm i see

I might try em, use some bumper plates to form an elevation wouldnt wanna ruin a bar using a rack

I lack almost any acceleration from the starting position in mid shin pulls. If I do pause deadlift, I can accelerate until I am in full extension, but when I do rack pull I just get slower, slower and sloower until i am in full extension.

It's kinda odd.

What part of the deadlift is normally the hardest for you? From the floor?

I think it gets harder if the starting position is higher (like mid shin) instead of lower (deficit/snatch grip)

If I can get it off the floor I can lock it out, meaning that I haven't failed a deadlift I got off the floor (yet). That's probably because I stay within the RPE limits in programs.

>If I can get it off the floor I can lock it out
ah so getting off the floor is the hardest

interesting that a mid shin pull would be hard aswell, i thought it would be harder for people who struggle with lockout

best gains of my life when not doing comp deadlift at all and doing more pull work(chinups and db rows), more squats and light rdl.
now just need to figure out bench programming and im set for life

Attached: 276b63ab.jpg (1440x1920, 229K)

>best gains of my life when not doing comp deadlift at all and doing more pull work(chinups and db rows), more squats and light rdl.
t. 3pl8 deadlifter

i can do 20 band assisted pull ups and deadlift 225.

The caveat is important because I keep two reps in the tank for the top sets in HT II for deads. Even in Bridge I did 1 rep with two more in the tank. So I haven't pushed myself in deads.

In their strength program there's 5@9 which should reveal some inadequacies in form or strength.

projecting like the weak maggot you are

Attached: b36d9420.jpg (640x640, 58K)

but I dl little over 6pl8

you arent supposed to count both sides

would be 13pl8 in that case my man

legit list your deadlift my man. nobody gets to 6-7 plate and beyond by just squatting and doing ''chinups and db rows'' unless youre already gifted but even in that case you could DL even more if you trained it

how 2 squat more?

squat more

drop deadlift

I drop all my deadlifts :)

instagram.com/p/BylPkcun2dq/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

How come this absolute twink deadlifts 800lbs?

He doesn't look skinny to me, decently filled frame for a lighter weight class and his height.

Better question is why the fuck does he still look natty achievable with these numbers?

if I saw this guy at the beach I would think he's deadlift max is 315 at best

I'd think he had 5 plates in him if I saw him. Haack is one in a million genes maybe since he benched 230 kg at 83-87 kg bw without heavy arching or max width grip.

deadlift day broskis

Attached: 36082971830_d69a3ac58c_b.jpg (768x1024, 369K)

how the fuck

He has elite genetics and also started taking ostarine when he quit the ipf

If i failed bench pr
But i come back later, redo the pr attempt and do it
Does it count

Yes i live at gym in my housemates basement

Attached: 1557602463729.jpg (471x400, 119K)

>if I did it, did I do it?

Attached: 1519663733538.png (1058x533, 218K)

6 week cycles are BOOOOOORING I want to max out fuck

But i did warmup reps
Fucked the pr attempt
And then i go outside, breath fresh air and shit
And i go back at like midnight relaxed and energised and do the pr with no warmup
It counts?

Nice

>midnight
nope, doesn't count. prs can only be done between 8am and 10pm

Is Martins Licis a pervert?

Attached: B2082262-5DF0-4CD0-A81F-FF8FA37E6203.jpg (1125x1560, 316K)

so i'll do it at 21:59
depends how the beer will taste

sauce

Source?

literally in the image, how are people this fdumb

lads I have never reduced my cals and my waist is now 36.5", 192lbs, 5'10

is there a good estimate to how many lbs per inch or how fast I could lose an inch on waist because I feel that 36.5" is high for my size?

>can deadlift 600lbs beltless with a rounded as fuck back and hitching obviously since round back (upper AND lower)
>tried deadlifting with a flat back tom martin style, even threw on a belt
>couldn't get 460lbs
fuark
is it even possible to have that clean mike t deadlift if you don't have one in a hundred leverages?

Which program is good for an early intermediate, that has a progression rate like Madcow, but is a split?

>about to go to the gym
>there's another gigafuck storm coming
Rip me

>do something you are not used to
>be bad at it
Wow!

kek I just didn't expect the difference to be so great. almost lends credence to formfags' whining about round back being cheating

Rounding your back isn't cheating, but if you allow yourself to go into flexion throughout the lift you're increasing your risk for injury. Rounded lower back in general too. The only thing you do that is unironic cheating is hitching. But what did you expect? Your back is almost certainly much stronger than your glutes and hamstrings at this point.

yeah I've never felt my glutes doing anything on any lift, also I don't squat ever which doesn't help
I'm thinking maybe I should step back, start squatting and learn to deadlift "properly" (either flat back or rounded upper back) but it'd be boring as fuck and I'd like to pull 300kg as a junior.

another benefit of lifting *properly* is that I wouldn't be getting constant shit from weaklings whenever I post vids of my lifts kek, as people seem to respect a clean 200kg DL more than a 300kg hitched DL, except when it's Eric Bugendaddy

is a squatting with a small band around the knees good to strengthen or pattern glutes so that I reduce knee slides and cave?

I won't have access to free weights for a week because I have to go on a biz trip and the only gym in the village is some Planet Fitness tier place with machines only. Time to pump, lads.
/blog

Just have someone yell "KNEES OUT!" at you lol

Knee slide is more of a bar path issue, but it can definitely help with knee cave if you forget to cue your knees out

Lower portion of C6W combined with Nuckols bench for the upper body.

Based, made me sick gains too

I'm telling myself knees out but what really happens is that on the way up my knees instantly collapse in slightly and this happens with any weight during a barbell squat but not with a bodyweight squat.

> 10 degrees colder
> Weights go up by 10-20kg
lol fuck summer

If you descend too quickly for you to maintain tightness you can cause knee collapse. What's your descent speed like?

>all those 5/3/1 variations
Absolutely the most based and redpilled post I’ve ever seen on Jow Forums

Attached: 3B2714BF-B1CB-4991-BE96-6C5F3429DB7F.jpg (916x963, 88K)

Redpill me on 531

5% of the population are responsible for 31% of the crime

It's a fairly nonspecific strength program that balances conditioning and strength. Not the best for meet prep, but it's something you can grind for a long time to get stronger

yep i owned it

Attached: WEW1.png (1600x1024, 1.8M)

>using ar's after the nerf a year ago
ASVAL or something in 7.62 nato, no alternatives, retard

nooothing you can do

Attached: WEW2.png (1680x1050, 2.28M)

>bragging about scav kills
was about to ask if you wanted to play, but nevermind, you're retarded

>ar-15 in year 2019
OH NO NO NO

Attached: AR-15 OH NO NO NO.png (1600x1024, 1.5M)

I see thanks lad

Didnt encounter any players, Danya Karas at 31:12 was a scav player literally searching for me in the woods like idiot when I saw him through NV and I waited like 30 secs before headshotting him
7-8-9 were team too, tried to extract at gas station and one of them had to manage it or pmcs before as I couldnt do it and had to go to zb-16 which was already used and than finally zb-19 with 40s left

also im only level 11 and questing, have this stuff from some guys at intercharge

for those who might remember me I'm the max-out-on-dl-every-4-days guy from a few weeks ago
>tried a program
>did pretty much nothing except allow me to get stronger on variations since I was doing nothing on my deadlift work sets
I'm gonna test my max, hopefully i'll get a 605lbs beltless for a 5lbs pr (@194) and then get back to my old ways
tldr programs are shit

around 2 seconds or just under

>>>/tranny discord/

What is your bench press and squat?

what is this image supposed to convey, that you're a retard who doesn't know how to play tarkov?
your stock should be a MOE with a buttpad, the grip should be a GRAL-S, you're using a laser device that costs 3x as much as the x400, the SDN-6 is a quest item that sells for 100k, there's literally no reason to ever use it over a silencer that costs 30k, the holosun optic is fucking awful with NVGs, the rk-1 is an objective downgrade from the rk-2 and rk-1 on the canted mount, you're using a shitty drum mag with a massive ergs penalty over the mags60, which costs less and doesn't slow down your reloads

here's what a properly build gun looks like, faggot

Attached: 2019-06-22[06-56] (0).png (1920x1200, 1.52M)

Half of these aren't even fucking intermediate programs.

Attached: Daeas5NVAAApbth.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

I don't bench or squat cause I don't have a rack and train alone, and also mainly cause I don't like them
Did them for about ten months when I started lifting and then a couple times since then but nothing serious
best bench ever is 127kg x2
beltless high bar squat is probably 160-170kg ish kek

Im not sure you understand this is not a ranked game and you should play it way you have fun and not mod your stuff for muuh maximum recoil, ergonomics which is for gay butthurt pro wannabes

did you not see his anime sweater?

>hurr i put expensive garbage items on my gun that are objective downgrades from the better ones that cost more because I pLaY fOr FuN
can't wait to kill you and sell your shit, faggot

also, it literally is a ranked game and battlestate gives out prizes to the top players, you fucking retard

I never played this game but
this gun looks sweet
this looks gay

that cost less*

I didnt buy magazine or laser, you missed the part where I said I was level 11 and just got it. All items on this guy I found didnt buy shit, and yes I play only for fun few hours per week or less I dont aim to be your pr0 player but I squat atleast 80kg more than you from what I can see
so

POST SQUAT FAGGOT

>b-but i found the items
so sell them and buy actually functional items you braindead shitter

>doesnt post squat
spend more time training less trying to be pro at lmao video game

Attached: 1451478112022.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

seething

They are intermediate to advanced programs.

Which ones don't fit that description?

Then you don't need a program meant for full powerlifting, retard.

all of your posts are faggotry until you prove polack wrong outsquatting him

it was a deadlift program
I don't care all that much about powermeme, strongman is far superior but there's no thread because Jow Forums is pure faggotry

I don't know a single deadlift only program that is meant to be run without squats

>I don't bench or squat cause I don't have a rack and train alone
How much do you clean and press?
>and also mainly cause I don't like them
Extremely B&R

a lot of them don't specify anywhere that you should be doing anything outside of the specified deadlift reps/sets
this one was Surovetsky's DL program
t b h I don't take press all that seriously either but I've done way more of it
just did a 185 x5 strict press @194 yesterday after at 3 month break
what's b&r mean?

To add to that the creator of the program has spent a lot of time making variations of it to meet specific needs. If you want a more hyper trophy based program then 5/3/1 BBB is great, he also has variations specifically for leading up to powerlifting competitions. Really easy to follow as well.