Why do twinks always have girlfriends? I have seen weak as shit men like this (good face...

Why do twinks always have girlfriends? I have seen weak as shit men like this (good face, thin as fuck body) and they had like hot bitches on their dicks daily. What is wrong with women?

Attached: twink8.jpg (1000x824, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocasta_complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called birth control

Women have low self esteem and assume it’s all they can get. They probably weren’t approached by anyone and just started talking to some twinkie kid instead. Sure, some of them fall in love with them, but have you tried stealing a twinks gf on a night out? It’s real easy.

Face > Everything else

You're ugly, lifting wont fix that, sorry user.

If you are looking for logical consistency in the actions of women, you are looking in vain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocasta_complex

personality = social status

This

What about birth control specifically?

Because they can be pegged with little to no resistance

Attached: holedes.jpg (1080x1256, 70K)

Major cope.
These posters are probably balding and are trying to cope with the fact that their youthful appearance is no more.
Probably fell for the shave+beard meme as well LMAO

>Jow Forums strong ((man)) dont want that in the first place

Attached: wake wake anon.jpg (726x1200, 169K)

Because women look mainly for tall guys. Twinks look opticaly taller than they are from their thin physique.

Go to watch music video
nothing but scrawny twink boys singing about fucking bitches in the gayest tone ever.

Go to watch movies
Nothing but scrawny twink boys pretending to be tough and shit

Go to watch show
Nothing but scrawny twink boys doing (((art))) and shit

The closest thing to a real man are in sports but woman don't watch sports they rather watch twink pozed faggots playing pretend for the screen

Women salivating over literally homosexuality that in real life are as useless as they can be but plague show business cus show business are like a moths to a lime like for faggots

Jeee I wonder why women salivate over something they see 24/7 in their phones

Because women want fun, unstressed and youthful men more than anything. Hideous gymcels with bloated balloon muscles only look good to homosexuals.

Attached: me on the left.jpg (2376x2592, 736K)

why is this me with my boyfriend? I fell for the low self esteem meme and now I'm stuck with a skinnyfat soiboi who won't go to the gym with me

Attached: 1553799196423.jpg (854x480, 56K)

Birthcontroll releases hormones into the body. Studies show that Women on birthcontrol like less masculine men.

maybe because, unlike gymrats, they might have a shred of personality

the more obsessed with gym you are, the higher the chance you're literally one dimensional

I've talked to multiple women and seen it happen multiple times, once they're on that shit "the type of guys I'm usually attracted to changes". My friends girlfriend went on the shit after they've been together a few years and shes immediately changed to more of a cunt than usual.

As if women arent one dimensional...

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-131226_Gallery.jpg (1080x817, 377K)

>taking boyfriend/girlfriend relationship seriously
Get your cunt off the chair and yell at him or go husband a real man

Some are, most aren't. You believe that because you are a) projecting and b) about as deep as a puddle yourself and thus deficient socially.

women want men that they can easily control but at the same time providing something worthy to raise their social status (money,fame,popularity) and because twinks and pretty boys are popular these days (been popular since late 90s) you can see why it's like that

I'm more of a narssicist than anything. Just here for fitness advice because I want to buy nice clothes to match my massive ego while I drive around in my big Mercedes, and I need to be in better shape to do so, at least in my opinion. I dont have time to impress women with social je ne sais quoi, I have a business to run

Chads and muscular guys like to hookup.

Fat guys and twinks like relationships. Simple as that.

Attached: 55.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Twinks bruh

Attached: 20yearoldhrvey.jpg (900x900, 87K)

because muscles are cope user. FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT is all that matters.

As I suspected.

Attached: 1555731488718.jpg (500x560, 38K)

women are such dishonest whores jfl

Alright retard incels here's some truth

It's not all about face. But when you're trying to attract women without talking to them as I'm sure none of you misogynists want to, it IS all about face. In an ironic way incels fulfill their own prophecy

Now on the skinny vs. buff thing, some more truth:

If you are lifting, and dont count calories, you WILL be fatter than if you are not lifting. Lifting increases your appetite like crazy (this doesnt apply if you're grossly overweight already) it will put your hovering weight above a baseline

Why does this matter? Well the difference in face 10 or even 5 pounds can make is subtle and profound. So if you're lifting, and feel ugly, then just cut. It's very hard to have an ugly face when you're super lean.

Also have sex

That nigga cute

Everything is true besides counting calories and getting fatter. 99% of people undereat when they start lifting

T. Medfag

Yeah maybe I made some unfounded claims

But for me when I'm lifting vs. not I will pig out. Hungry all the time

Also find it hilarious that when I didnt have the Benz and the income I was 3X the fucking loser, and on my path to personal happiness I have people trying to tell me I'm "shallow" because I appreciate the "finer" things in life and have little time to listen to their nonsense.

When I was in the 1992 Honda and couldnt afford to go out for fast food with friends nobody thought I was shallow they thought I was a fucking bum, now that I have a thing or two to my name randos like you think you have my personality figured out.

>tfw used to be pretty twink that got mistaken for girl by old boomers
>i got approached by girls every week or fortnight
Younger girls like twink pretty boys a lot. It's a fact. I got more and better pussy as a skelly who couldn't do 5 push ups than I have since lifting 1/2/3/4

>Used to think only think zyzz was sexy
>Now would fuck all three of them
Was I just closet or did Jow Forums make me gayer

Most girls don't give a fuck about muscle. In college I was 6'0" 120lbs and pulled 8/10s on the regular. I had a good face, engaging personality and huge dick, and it worked for me.

I used to lmao at all the gymcucks. Now i've become one and i get a lot less pussy.

inb4 more Jow Forumscels

How to achieve this body?

they see tons of jacked dudes on instagram tho

Lmao this pic reminds me of a "guy" I saw on the street who's arms were so thin I could wrap my fingers around them with a 6/10(I'm being generous) brap hog.

They actually leave their fucking house every once in a while

Attached: 224714614fe4f56554aa99363ce979aa.png (883x820, 713K)

Stop coping norman lmao

but i leave my house every day for the gym

They don't feel compelled to lift because they're not insecure because they have have at least 2/3 of height/face/frame. You're putting the cart before the horse.

They're not getting gf's because they're twinks. They're twinks because they're already good enough to get gf's.

Attached: 1561121424939.jpg (560x572, 56K)

>good enough to get gf's.
how do you become good enough to be loved? bench 2 plates? 3 plates?

Truth. Every woman i talk to thinks i just want to use her for sex and i think its mostly because i lift

The tea is that twinks look like they have big dicks (search up jordi the p*** star)
Also twinks are cute.

Yep, but she probably bangs you anyway lol

Attached: DEEZNUTS.png (525x767, 452K)

Moar of the left pls.