Ive never been happier! Ive gotten in a relationship with the love of my life...

Ive never been happier! Ive gotten in a relationship with the love of my life, im going to college completely free of charge due to poor parents and me being autisticly smart, i have a 100k a year job waiting for me once i graduate, i have a nice car that i bought myself, and almost 35k waiting for me the moment i graduate. Everything in life went from unbelievably shit to pretty fucking gr8 in the span of a year. I just want all yall to know that life does get better just give it time!

Attached: tenor.png (400x532, 211K)

You're still a weeb though

Good for you man, hope it last till your last moment.

That's great to hear, user! Now get the fuck out.

Attached: 1548750975180.jpg (460x528, 84K)

Awesome. I bough that something like that would happen with me. Plans changed and I will have to figure it out. It is funny how I have massive envy of the success of people whose names I know, but I actually feel happier when a stranger says it is alright. Do your best.

The stories and information posted here are works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i can only imagine the kind of hell you're going through op. just hold on to larping, there is nothing to hope for but maybe we can find comfort in each other's company

when exactly does it get better?Is there any time I should be looking out for that moment?

what're you majoring in? petro-chem?

engineer your situation to allow opportunities to present themselves and when they do you have to take them.

>just give it time
but I already went to college, flunked out of computer science, completed a meme major with bad GPA, ended up renting a small room in a crowded house while I pay off my loans and have growing doubt of my sexuality. My job is something I could have gotten if I had flunked out of high school, and I'm bad at it. I have an inability to learn skills, have no friends, am living paycheck to paycheck, everything is just so overwhelmingly crushing. What exactly am I waiting for

Lucky you. I had a court order to be hospitalized during a marijuana case investigation and, having both a genetic schizoid (downs) family member and one meth affected schizoid, they held me against my will and without a conviction for 50 days to see how I would react to their handful of about 20 other schizophrenics. So when I got out, I no longer had schizophrenia. The voices in my head were done with me. What democrats tried to accomplish (ultimately this was when Hillary Clinton won my small county in Texas, against the rest of the state) is simple. They allowed doctors to purport that their indignant population of blacks were schizophrenic, so that when a person of healthy functioning intelligence (mine is officially 131) is aware that the chances that a 1% global occurrence of schizophrenia is amassed among some 20 people (the same way 1,980 non-schizophrenics gather in the same room together, possibly in a stadium), the case to deny that black minorities are prone to diseases is built on self-denial and identity politics. The reality is some minorities are actually positively introverted while some are so toxic that their existence needs to be in jail. A left-handed, hazel eyed blond male like myself, won my marijuana case and also had an assault case seen by the same judge and was also won, because I did not roll over to piss on myself, I actually have black belt training in 2 schools. I am awaiting sickle cell anemia to take out a few blacks daily so my real delusions can manifest somewhere around 1%. No, they did not pay me for the intellectual property theft when I made sure only soft, mnemonic &dulcet tones disturbed my psychobabbling black comrades.

you're 100% cured of schizophrenia, or it just toned down a little?

Basically what solicited this wall is the idea of free college for a superb intelligence quotient. When you need real money you can likely pay for the parts of the college that cost money (recreation on uni grounds for example, or an extra course) by taking criminal justice courses that teach Sensitivity Training, ie one day you learn about trans, one day Bipolar, schizoid, depression, cripple, etc. And then one day they start paying you disability money for being literally autistic (like shitting on the toilet seats and shit), and next thing you know you're an unknowing confidential informant to get through college. The dude you just told about your sex-fueled ecstasy party now knows where to get it or where it's at, and next thing you know you have accidentally outed a drug den location to a willing informant (seriously most common free college ride) and will probably get shot to death.

>I have an inability to learn skills
How? Most likely you just have a defeatist attitude and haven't learned to suck up the grind and allow yourself to be terrible at something until you grow better at it, slowly.

>life gets better if you get handed a bunch of free shit and can socialize well enough to get a GF

No fucking shit.

Attached: 1455175715259.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>i have a 100k a year job waiting for me once i graduate
You interning or some shit? How does this happen? Is your degree computer engineering by chance?

I never had schizophrenia lol. I actually had a previous diagnosis for bipolar after I had to go to outpatient for an emergency room CT scan though. Had to make sure I didn't have brain damage after a car accident. But they put me in a behavioral adjustment setting after that and have since passed me around like a kid and will accredit my "intellectual-jadedness" to their treatment program, instead of a college using it, because now I have hospital bills to pay. I went to some college for Graphic Design.

Mentioning the voices here is complete sarcasm, the only voice was the horrible accent of the Italian doctor making outrageous claims for an agenda beyond the Hippocratic oath.

>I just want all yall to know that life does get better just give it time!

I'm 36.
How much time do I have to give it?

what makes you say that? I try things, II try them again, and it's always this foreign language. I ask for help and I understand so little that I can't even really formulate a question and nobody understands what I don't understand. Nothing ever makes any sense

If you're between 18 and 21, you had no grounds for thinking you were a robot in the first place.

>HEY GUIZ, I'm going to college and doing really well and getting laid and everything is much better than it was during the couple of months at the end of high school where I thought this stuff wouldn't happen!

You are what is called a "normie", dude.