You wake up and you are suddenly 18 years old and a senior in HS again. What do you do...

You wake up and you are suddenly 18 years old and a senior in HS again. What do you do? You don't remember things like winning lottery numbers, good stocks to buy ect but you remember pretty much everything else.

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 12K)

I was a college sophomore at 18.

Either don't go to uni or choose something useful to study and actually finish it.

But those are boring answers, what I'd more realistically do is not become anorexic and focus my life solely on fucking sluts since I'd get my heart broken nonetheless.

>a senior in HS again
>again

Attached: 1517987991662.jpg (581x590, 69K)

Does it stay like this?
Oh fuck yes finally
Cool I'm gonna do everything nearly the same but way less obnoxiously
And I'm gonna bang that guy from my one class
Fuck yeah gimme that shit

Same, September bday life

Start lifting and don't drop out of engineering when you go to college later. That's about it really.

Attached: Wagie.jpg (1024x707, 75K)

i dropped out of hs when i was 16 so..

Don't start doing drugs, workout more, don't get into toxic relationships. Pay better attention in school, try to get into a better college. If I remember everything else then I'll be a prodigy of a programmer and I can probably get a pretty sweet job right out of college.

Attached: 1535323036396.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

What if he wasnt gay desu?

I would cry like a baby. I'm already an engineer, holy shit imagine going through it all again.

if I am being really honest with myself, I wouldn't do anything differently
either I am too broken or people aren't good enough for me
either way, I will still be unhappy like I always have been

exercise more often idk

Attached: 1544974604670.png (391x500, 158K)

I was a freshman in college at 18. Make me a freshman in HS (age 14) and then we'll talk.

At that time, everything was already down the shitter. I probably would live my life the same way.

Would do things similarly my job after high school made me tough and I learned alot. I would go after the girl I missed many obvious signs from though.

That's two years ago.
Hm. I guess I decide to actually end up sh**ting up the school instead of just talking about it on twitter.

Join the army with my best friend
That would have been fun
Sorry if bad english

>good stocks to buy

How about Bitcoin? Do I remember its existence?

And what was that job, user??

Try to go to drawing class
Not try that hard on finals
Not choose physics as uni course
Go to therapist and take meds
Not get fat

talk to that hot piece of ass who caught my college bus rather than say nothing for two years