Have you ever been in a fight after getting Jow Forums?

Have you ever been in a fight after getting Jow Forums?

Attached: 813b6b6af28c59913584ea5922593062eaab06e50e219d71c74ca2cb64cabc79.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>unironically touching urinals
Yuck!

Punchlet's strategy of unleashing a flurry of gayboi touches didn't pan out huh?

Why do people fight in restrooms.
Like, you're gonna touch the urinals and step on piss ffs

There are literally faggots who lick them and jerk off at gay bars. Its really distressing to walk in and see some fat balding dude hunched over, making out with the spot I peed on 15 minutes ago. Filthy degenerates

Attached: 1557101216007.jpg (113x125, 2K)

that never happened

You gay nigga

Im so proud of manlet boi, better perseverance than Conner.

Attached: 1539381474224.jpg (1750x1306, 1.12M)

imagine your skin breaking open and then brushing up against one of those urinals

you're the the fat balding dude who does it

Why are fat people so good in fights?

Got jumped by this muticulture gang of 2 niggers, 2 arabs, a Asian guy and a white teenager girl and a Hispanic guy. Had a knife on me so I slashed the Hispanic guys hand and used the Asian guy as a human shield. Apparently, they thought I was white and wanted to rob me but I'm persian, and weirdly enough, they backed off and apologized lol.

No despite my best attempts nobody wanted to fight me except gangs of niggers and I don't have many friends who would back me up so I avoided those.

>Saying 'Persian' instead of 'Iranian'
Cringe. Why do Iranian faggots do this? It's like a German saying that he's a Nazi or a Swede saying he's a Viking.

Iranian is a whole cultural group name involving people who built Iran. Persian is one of few ethnic groups who fall under the Iranian term. I'm ethically Persian, but I'm also Iranian. Some Kurds and and some minor groups are also iranian.

youre really dumb

Attached: 1255634361023.png (512x384, 165K)

I don't lift but I've been competing in jiu jitsu & muay thai for a while now. I was out with some friends waiting in line at a club and some guy said I slapped his girls ass and he was trying to start shit. He started to square up so I shot in for a single leg, passed his legs and went immediately into side control. He tried to turn away so I got a kimura grip and transitioned to the back and held him in a loose RNC until the bouncers came and kicked us both out of line

Attached: 39576293797.jpg (2448x3264, 2.35M)

>Lanklet literally just slapping the guy

I'll pick stories that never happened for 400

Lanklet has close to zero understanding how legs should work, luckily for the other dude

I cheered when the guy in Black won in the end.

Attached: okapu.jpg (399x225, 20K)

That kid with the wifebeater is a bitch and doesnt know how to throw a punch

And then everyone clapped.

I do it ironically

step in my guard

Attached: rogan prepped for penetration.webm (640x480, 1.65M)

Yeah but winning it had nothing to do with being fit. I just stopped being afraid to eat a punch to the dome after my first fight.

Pro tip: learn to throw a mean headbutt. You barely have to do any work afterwards if you land it properly.

I once slapped someone for trying to kick me out of his house after I fucked a girl in his bed

How the fuck would I know the future?

No. My mouth used to get me in a lot more trouble, getting fit and holding my tongue seems to have made that stop.

Is this parodying that scene from the bugchasing documentary?

Go on faggot