Do you think she deserved it?

Do you think she deserved it?

Attached: 1530980469738.png (1054x691, 787K)

Cant say, dont know the context

yeah, she deserved to get her teeth replaced for free.

You mean because how women always go for brutish bad aggressive bad boys? Getting curbstomped is probably to much for that

She probably sucked his dick again afterwards

Fucking beta dentist, giving away his services to some thot for free, so she can whore herself out better.

Depends on why he did it. But probably not. Thats pretty extreme.

>no context
>only know that a girl got her teeth fucked
How am I supposed to give an opinion if the only thing I know is that a woman got abused? No I guess idfk

>free of charge
and women dont live on easy mode.

>free of charge
Fucking orbiter.

I hope the dentist lectured her about that lip ring.

teeth can be fixed?
I mean they provably broke off. How do you fix that?

I'm against violence but guys
c'mon
if it talks like a demon, if it behaves like a demon, it's a demon
never be fooled by looks

>7 years with damaged front teeth

USA! LOL

Attached: 1365504867072.gif (400x276, 559K)

This cucked reply thinking there's some kind of offensive implication here.

Fuck off sjw

Anyone who gets their face slammed into a bathroom counter probably deserves it.

>dating someone that violent
yes

She probably kept bitching at him and arguing with him until she strung together that one perfect insult that sent him over the edge.

Not only did she deserve it but I hope it fucking happens again.

Her dyed hair, slut clothes and tattoos should tell you enough.

Attached: 76A48FFC-B0A9-4924-8D3B-82FD9A0FE4D5.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I'm happy she at least lost those 7 years.

>dentist
>doing that for free

yeah i dont know

Why did the slut get her face smashed? Someone do a background check. Also
>easy mode

She probably gave him a vacuum toothless blowjob or something like that

Attached: 1539852323371.png (306x290, 3K)

My father kicked some of my front teeth out when I was 15.
I'm nearly 30 now and they're still missing.

I'm happy for her that she got her teeth fixed, I've accepted that people like her get nice things and people like me don't, it's just the way the world works.

race of ex bf?

lets go, lads

Women who reward those kinds of men with relationships and sex deserve it, nothing against them though.
>tee hee I love unhinged violent badboys

>fatpajeetbrowithindianrepglasses.png

She probably didn't lose anything. Still had relationships and did all the thot things, she just couldn't have an open mouth smile on camera.

she didn't deserve what happened to her, but i bet $1000 it wasn't unprovoked. also, there were probably loads of red flags, and she dated a violent psychopath anyway

there's literally nothing that could make me so mad i'd do that, unless it was specifically in self defense. i'd be afraid to get arrested over it

tl;dr - she probably did something wrong that made the guy so mad he smashed her face

Ever notice how it's always the boyfriend or husband that do this kind of shit? Why do women enter relationships with violent men?

Attached: YPsge6w.png (128x128, 12K)

There are many different ways.
1-If the teeth are too damaged, the dentist will have to pull them out and screw in an implant. (very expensive, and takes months) not all dentists can do this, they need to have implantologist training.
2-if they're not too damaged he can put a crown on them. (costs some money, takes a few weeks)
3-if the damage is minimal he can put some stuff similar to cement on the cracks and sculpt it and paint it to make it look like it's part of the tooth. (costs very little, can be done right away)

If too many teeth are damaged beyond repair then the dentist will just pull them out and give her a denture, which is not recommended because it erodes the mandible it's based on.

it's very difficult to speculate without context, but i doubt a proper implantologist would give up thousands worth of supplies and worktime for free...

It quite obviously worked

why are men so violent in the first place?

It says her ex did it, might as well be a chick.

that's an easy one:

because women have sex with violent men, and give birth to sons with those same, violent genes

if women were not attracted to violent men, and were actually repulsed by them, their genes would not pass on except as a result of rape

She looks like the type of woman who would be in that situation in the first place. Also, because she has a pussy she got free dental.

>abortionlasagna

Yea I'd wager she deserved it

>Pearceing
No, kys

Sorry to hear user.. Life is never fair

>Do you think she deserved it?
depends was she sleeping with someone else?
if the answer is yes, then the answer is still no.

How much you want to bet she was dating a thug nigger who smashed her teeth?

Attached: punished_coalburner.jpg (4000x2208, 1M)

Purple blue and green hair all at once.
Fuck that.

>abortionlasagna

She deserved it.

No, but I have to say women can be reeeaaaaaly bad at choosing their partners. I look at some guys and I can see it coming from miles away that they have a short temper and are dangerous. But many women love that type or just find him attractive. I guess confidence really is the most important for them after looks, no matter how shitty they actually are

Look how easy it is to be a woman

If you choose a man like that to be your boyfriend (over us incels) then you deserve it bitch.

Free, sure... Nothing is free. That dentist has a blowjob pass for life.

We're really at the point where we're just posting reddit, huh?

>Life is never fair
Accepting this made it a lot easier for me to come to terms with things like this.
It's still upsetting, but at least it doesn't feel like it's wrong or unjust.

There is a reason we had arranged marriages for most of human history and there is a reason why many different cultures that had no contact with each other independently came to the conclusion that a woman's dad needs to choose her husband. It's because if women are left to their own devices they tend to choose violent, aggressive, shitty men. That results in good and productive men not being rewarded with a wife/children so they're less likely to continue being good and productive if they don't have any incentive to contribute to society. It also causes future generations to get violent monkey genes, which just perpetuates the problem. Relatively speaking, letting women pick their partner is a very new idea.

Attached: women_redpill.png (1852x807, 215K)

Pretty much

Societies where women get to have their pick of men tend to be violent and produce ugly high test girls

Societies where men pick the women are peaceful and produce beautiful gracile people

well do you believe it happened???
baka famalam