What's the fewest amount of exercises it takes to get a full body workout?

What's the fewest amount of exercises it takes to get a full body workout?

Attached: Deadlift.jpg (480x320, 19K)

As many as there are in SS

i think rippletits goes with 3, at least in the beginning.

a squat
a press
a pull

What 3 would I chose if I only wanted to 3 exercises for my entire life and never change?

low-bar back squat
flat barbell bench press
weighted chin-up

- a hinge movement
- a squat movement
- a push movement
- a pull movement
Thats the absolute minimum, some people would add a lunge movement, or a losded carry, but thats not absolute minimum.

deadlift
deadlift
deadlift

>not front squat
>bench press over dip
come on son

No deadlift? I think its absolute necessary, because it trains the hole body. Also why pull ups? A standing row would strenghten legs and spinal erecrors.

t. bought into memes

Squat and bench

The fewest appoint of exercises you can do while hitting everything are squats, deadlifts, dips and chin ups. Front squats are better than back squats because it forces good posture

Squat, deadlift and overhead press

Not that guy but squats train legs and core as good as/better than deadlifts and might even involve more muscle mass.

I think that an explosive row, deadlift, weighted chinup, or even that cable row where you lean forward are all valid pulling exercises.

A hip hinge (deadlift or any variation)
A knee extension (any squat)
A horizontal press (bench or variation)
A vertical press (OHP)
A horizontal or vertical pull (chinups, rows etc)

Bicep curls and hammer curls. And bench press.

Your right about legs and core but a deadlift tragtes more muscles. I mean the deadlift movement includes a partial squat, but you also hold a load in front wich targets additional muscles.

>I mean the deadlift movement includes a partial squat
You need to read the book again.

i like it

dips are a shit exercise compared to bench, trust me. I tried to love them, and even replaced bench with dips as my main pressing exercise for several months, and while my triceps increased in size, chest and front delts suffered. dips are ok but they're really only good for triceps. gironda dips are better for chest than regular dips but they don't mimic how pecs should actually be used, and you just can't do them properly with 100kg weight strapped to you because you won't be able to keep the needed body angle.

doing front squats exclusively is dumb because you end up using even less weight than on back squats and defeat the point of the exercise, which is that being able to use a big ass weight while utilizing a shitton of muscle mass causes an increase in anabolic hormones that then go from bloodstream to active muscle tissue. and you can't do that with deadlifts because they're harder on connective tissue that doesn't recover as fast as muscles so you end up with tendinitis eventually.

>ohp replacing bench
no

wrong
bicep curls, lateral raises and bench press

What book? I know the deadlift doesnt mimic a squat. And youre right, a deadlift and a squat are necessary.

I always feel the deadlift in my hamstrings, lower-back and upper back (lats). Usually the soreness of lower back only goes.away after a few days. That normal?

Deadlifts dont use a high weight and dont use a lot of muscles?

guys I got an idea
it can be
sumo deficit deadlift
bench
and then we can add curls!!!!

If youre a beginner its normal because your lower back yould be weak. But it should change over time.

low bar back squat
Muscle clean
Ohp

>hole
too bad it cant trains the WHOLE body but oh well..

>dips are only good for triceps
That's because you were doing them too vertically

burpees with chinup at the end

Deadlift
Front squat
OHP

reread my post
the problem is doing heavy deadlifts often leads to crap like tendinitis even if you have perfect form
of course you can do sumo deadlifts and avoid that strain, and with front squats I think you'll have everything covered
sumo will be shittier for back though but I don't know if conventional deadlift actually trains upper back that much, only started deadlifting after my back was already decently big

Yeah you never make spelling mistakes. And than you have an incredible humor, i envy you

One. Just go outside and sprint or do some kind of jump.

try keeping horizontal back angle with 100kg weight on you

lol just rustling your jimmies dw bout it cobba

Clean and jerk, snatch, dip/bench

What does that mean? Im not a native speaker.

2:
Thrusters and pullups
It would be a retarded training regime tho

Yeah, doing 2nd week now.

So you admit it didn't work because of your own failures?

>ohp replacing bench
Yes, enjoy your imbalance only benching

>Specify knee extension, but not flexion
>Says need a horizontal and vertical press, but it's an option for pulls
Hello, imbalances

2:
hex bar deadlift and incline bench

One: swim. Way more, to bodybuild.

Pull ups
rows
bench
ohp
squat
diddly

Is the simplest most complete workout that would hit everything

What do you think a hip hinge is you imbecile?